剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
不是我吹 但这个混音是不是做得很牛逼
Ah, not to brag, but did I nail this mix or what?!
这绝对是在吹
That is most definitely a brag.
继续 让小震动起来
Go on. Give Bucky a twirl.
好的
Okay.
设备震动 最强
加油啊 小震
Come on, Bucky.
杰森 到底怎么回事
Jason, what is going on?
你发什么疯 你是喝醉了吗
What happened to you? What, are you drunk?
这栋楼要塌了 都怪你
The tower is falling down because of you!
如果萨娜和她父亲听到你说这话
If Sana and her father heard you say that,
我们会失去一切
we would lose everything!
你背着我雇了垃圾施工队
You went behind my back and hired terrible contractors
然后建了一堆垃圾
that did a terrible job!
杰森 我不知道这些东西是哪来的
Oh, Jason. I don't know where these came from.
你总是说你能搞定一切 而我说了不行
You always say you're gonna fix things and I tell you no,
但你不听 因为你最懂
but you don't listen and you know better,
但我才是那个差点没命的人
but I'm the one who almost died,
我才是那个差点进监狱的人
I'm the one who almost went to prison!
杰森 深呼吸
Jason, breathe!
快点
Do it!
坐下
Sit down.
好了
Okay.
杰森 确实是出了这种事
Jason, that happened.
但人死了就是死了
But the people who are dead are dead.
他们不重要
They don't matter.
我们重要
We matter.
我们在这里 而且马上就要谈成一笔生意
We are here, and we are so close to a deal.
但你目前过于紧张了
But you are a little high strung right now.
所以拜托 冷静下来
So please, calm down,
把你自己收拾好
clean yourself up,
别来碍眼了
and stay out of sight.
杰森他...偏头痛犯了
So Jason, uh, has a migraine.
他工作太拼了 非常投入
Yeah, he just works too hard, he is so committed.
但他让我们继续 说不用等他了
But he said we should keep going without him.
不用了 我们已经讨论过了...
No need. We have discussed it and--
我们接受
And we accept!
那太好了 太好了
That is wonderful! Wonderful!
好 那我们去办公室
Okay, uh, well, let's go to the office and--
这样吧 我亲自去一趟销♥售♥办公室
You know what? Actually, I will run down to the sales office
把文件拿来
and I'll get the paperwork.
我们的计划奏效了
Our plan is working.
我们快没时间了
Uh, we're running out of time.
艾略特 第三幕 开始
Eliot. Act Three, please.
不不 享点乐子
No, no. Have fun.
原来你在这
There you are!
大楼都要塌了 他还不告诉自己的客人
The building's coming down and he doesn't tell his guests?
这家伙比我想的还自私
This guy's more selfish than I anticipated.
各位 等等 你们看
Hey, guys? Wait, wait, look.
他在往楼顶跑
He's headed for the roof.
等等 大楼要塌了 他还往上跑吗
Wait. The building is collapsing and he's going up?
威尔逊先生 把他拽回来
Mr. Wilson, earn it back.
各位 我不是想火上浇油
Uh, guys, not to make matters worse,
但所有监控都找不到克丽丝塔
but I can't find Krista on any of the cams.
等签了合同 我在离婚中拿到一半的钱
So the deal closes, I get half in the divorce,
之后我们就自♥由♥了
and then we are free.
她确实隐瞒了一些事
Well, she was hiding something.
商业经理和主厨和 和...
The business manager and the chef and-- and--
六迷
6daze.
对 你们是一伙的吗
Yes! You're together?
而你们要捣毁这个合约
And you're trying to sink this deal!
搞定他们
Take care of them.
再打他
Hit him again!
杰森 杰森 你不必这么做
Jason! Jason! You don't have to do this!
杰森刚跑过去
Jason just ran by.
对 我们 我们发现文件在律师办公室
Yeah, we, uh, we realized that the paperwork is at our lawyer's!
所以他现在过去拿
So he's running there now to get it,
但他会在我知道的一个夜店跟我们汇合
but he's going to meet us at this wonderful little nightclub I know!
观看实战果然爽多了
Oh, this is so much better in person!
我听说过故事 但是这个
I mean, I heard the stories, but this!
现在别闹
Hey, not now.
喂 别这么干
Hey, hey. Don't do that.
好吧 我有点不自量力 多管闲事了
Okay, I got a little bit out of my lane right there.
他有两根棍子
He's got two sticks.
关掉
Turn if off!
我做不到 这东西坏了
I can't! It's broken!
楼顶扬声器 已开启
我们逼他太紧了
We're pushing him too far!
杰森
Jason!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
杰森刚逃进了降落通道一样的东西里
Jason just escaped down some kind of a chute thing.
这些控制面板能激活
And these controls are for
我们最先进的火灾逃生系统
our state-of-the-art fire-escape system.
在屋顶 你可以进入特制的螺旋式降落通道
On the roof, you can access a special spiraling chute
保证你安全下降到地面
that will lower you to the ground level.
等等 降落通道是真的吗
Wait, that chute thing is real?!
我去追他
I'm gonna go after him.
天呐
Oh, God!
他走了 结束了
He's gone. It's over.
不 还有最后乐章
No, there's still the finale.
帕克 你收到电♥话♥了吗
Parker, did you get the call?
艾德丽安 我希望你能告诉凡尔赛的人
Well, Adrienne, I hope you can tell the folks at Versailles
他们的投资会收到良好收益
that their investment is in good hands.
其实 我很快就会离开凡尔赛了
Actually, I will be leaving Versailles soon
去一个更加秘密的机构
for something more clandestine.
我觉得你或许能用上我们
I think you could make use of our services.
如果你需要紧急清理什么 随时联♥系♥我
Call me if you need something cleaned up in a hurry.
凡尔赛国际信贷
艾德丽安 我是杰森·克劳利
Adrienne? It's Jason Crawley.
我需要清理一些东西
I need something cleaned up.
明白了 我马上安排电汇
I see. Let me arrange an immediate wire transfer.
请把账户名称和路由号♥码告诉我
May I have an account and routing number?
把我名下所有财产转移到海外账户
Transfer everything I have into those accounts off-shore.
然后我们的账户突然多了一千万
And ten million dollars just dropped into our account.
一千万美元
我们拿到了杰森和克丽丝塔的钱
We got Jason and Krista's money?
就这样 完事了吗
That's it, we're done?
不 结尾别着急
No. Don't rush the ending.
继续
Go on.
敬新合作
To new partnerships.
我已经感觉这回是场美妙绝伦的
I can already tell that this is going to be a beautiful, beautiful--
不好意思
Excuse me.
你背着我雇了垃圾施工队
You went behind my back and hired terrible contractors
然后建了一堆垃圾
that did a terrible job!
大厦就像以前一样要塌了
The tower is falling down just like before,
但这次我们要坐牢了
but this time we'll go to prison!
如果萨娜和她父亲听到你说这话
If Sana and her father heard you say that,
我们会失去一切
we would lose everything!
去机场 赶紧
To the airport, please. Now.
萨娜 萨娜 我可以解释
Sana, Sana, I can explain--
我们的所有朋友 我们世界的所有人
All of our friends, everyone in our world,
都会知道这件事
are going to know about this.
你永远也卖♥♥不出东西 连分时享用权都不行
You will never sell so much as a time share ever again.
拿着 我想改进一下
Hold this. I wanna be streamlined
下次从消防梯上滑下来
for the next run down the fire escape.
你们觉得如何
What do you guys think?
她会脚先落地还是头先落地
Is she coming down feet first or head first?
头 肯定是头
Oh, head. Definitely head.
我觉得我欠你们一个道歉
I think I owe you an apology.
我确实与这事联♥系♥太紧密了
I was too close to this.
这一切总是切身相关 威尔逊先生
It's always personal, Mr. Wilson.
对我们都是
For each of us.
你要明白的是
What you need to understand is that
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表