剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Do you really think Sophie was serious about
而考虑离开我们所有人吗
leaving the team for that theater?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我们一起合作非常好
I think working for us has been good,
但她也需要找到自己的定位
but she's gotta find out who she is.
我接个电♥话♥
I got it.
玛丽亚
Maria.
我刚刚读到了一篇辣椒酱很出名的餐厅点评
I just read a review of a restaurant famous for its chili
甚至可能超过你的辣椒酱
that might even rival yours.
我的辣椒酱天下无敌
Ah, nobody beats my chili.
我们明天约会去尝尝怎么样
What do you say we meet up tomorrow and find out?
我现在在外面出差呢
I'm on a little bit of a business trip right now.
那是什么声音 你在哪
What is that sound? Where are you?
是搅拌机
Uh... it's a blender.
我正在做思慕雪
I'm having a quick smoothie.
没关系 真的 我心里都有数
Uh, it's okay, really. It's what I signed up for.
我是法警 而你的工作不太能见光
I'm a Marshal, and you have a shadowy side job
我很清楚不该多过问
that I know better than to ask you about.
我们都有些小秘密
We've all got our secrets.
玛丽亚
Maria.
等你回来以后再说吧
We'll talk when you get back.
姓名
Name.
阿莫斯·瓦格拉
Armus Vagra.
阿莫斯 平台上不能带手♥机♥ 你想炸死所有人吗
Well, Armus, no phones on the rig. You wanna blow us all up?
好的 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
格蕾丝
Grace!
天哪 哈里 你吓到我了
Jesus, Harry! You scared me!
一周之内碰到两次了 你在跟踪我吗
Twice in one week? You stalking me?
抱歉 但我真的需要和你聊一聊
I'm sorry. I just really needed to talk to you.
你有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
控制室就在走廊的尽头
All right, the control room is at the end of the corridor.
我要去和技术人员做一下自我介绍
I'm gonna go establish myself with the tech crew.
-好吧 -好的
- All right. - All right.
我去医务室 做好准备
I'll get to medical and get set up.
我能和你聊两句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
当然了 随时
Yeah, always.
是关于玛丽亚的
It's about Maria.
你想和我聊聊谈恋爱的事吗
You wanna talk to me about relationships?
管他呢 我一直非常羡慕
What the hell? I mean, I've always
你和哈迪森的关系 所以聊聊吧
admired you and Hardison's relationship, so yeah.
真的吗 太好了 你想知道什么
Really? Oh, neat. What do you wanna know?
我怎么才能...我能做...
How do I... What do I...
我不想对她撒谎
I don't wanna lie to her.
感觉很糟糕
It doesn't feel right.
没错 我也发现了 通常来说
Yes, I have found that, in general,
对自己的爱人说谎很不好
lying to your partner is not good.
可我不能跟她说实话
Well, I can't tell her the truth.
-不是的 -是的
- No. - No.
"抱歉 我错过了你的生日聚会
"Sorry I missed your birthday party
因为我正忙着胖揍一些俄♥国♥恶棍
because I was off fighting some Russian thugs
与此同时我的朋友们正在偷价值连城的文物
and my friends were out stealing priceless artifacts,
但都是因为正当理由"
but it was for a good cause."
我觉得我能和哈迪森相处得这么好
I think the reason Hardison and I work so well
是因为他是第一个懂我的人
is because he's the first person who saw me.
他真的非常了解我
I mean, he really knew me.
你得让她了解你
You have to let her know you.
我做过一些事
Some of the things I've done...
-如果她真的在意你的话 -我知道 那不重要
- If she really cares about you... - I know, it shouldn't matter.
当然重要了 不过
Oh, it'll matter, but...
和爱人相处的时候 爱人也是一个人 对吧
Being with someone, like, that person is a person. Hmm?
什么
What?
他们对于事物也会有自己的想法和观点
They're gonna have their own ideas and opinions about stuff.
所以你怎么做是很重要 但也没那么重要
So what you do does matter, but it just can't matter more.
但如果真的那么重要呢
And what if it does?
万一她不想和这种事有任何牵扯呢
What if she doesn't want any part of it?
甚至和我一刀两断
Or me?
那我就把她吊在大楼边上
Then I will hang her off the edge of a building
直到她改变心意为止
until she smartens up.
肖女士 恐怕你要白跑一趟了
Ms. Shaw. I'm afraid they've wasted your time.
我没听懂
I don't understand.
因为原告无法提供证据
Since the plaintiffs have failed to present evidence
证明海湾石油公♥司♥漏油
linking GP to the spill,
我们可以证明他们缺乏起诉的司法权
we're able to show a lack of jurisdiction oversight.
真厉害 那是什么意思
Good for you. What does it mean?
说明我们将在一个小时内和法官见面
It means we're meeting with the judge in an hour
撤销掉全部的案件
to have this entire case thrown out.
今天结束前这案子就不复存在了
This will all be over by the end of the day.
格蕾丝 你是一个真诚美丽善良的人
Grace, you are a genuine, beautiful, caring person.
你值得这个世界上最好的一切
And you deserve the very best that the world has to offer.
谢谢 哈里
Thank you, Harry.
你能这么想我非常高兴
I'm glad you feel that way.
所以我非常难以启齿告诉你一件不得不说的事
This is hard for me to tell you what I have to tell you.
但你有权知道这件事
But you have a right to know.
其实我认为你必须要知道
In fact, I think you deserve to know.
好了 我明白了 哈里 别说了
Okay, I see. Harry, let's not do this.
我爱我的丈夫
I love my husband.
不不 不是那个
No. No. It's not that.
确实是有关伊森的事
It is about Ethan.
伊森怎么了
What about Ethan?
抱歉
Sorry.
喂
Hello.
他们打算驳回诉讼了
They're about to dismiss the trial.
就今天
Today.
格蕾丝 伊森在哪
Grace, where is Ethan?
他说他要去法♥院♥处理一点急事 怎么了
He said he had a last-second thing at the courthouse. Why?
我马上过去 一会就到
I'll be right there. I'm on my way.
真抱歉 我得走了
I'm so sorry, I have to go.
我顺着线路找到了那边的机器
Okay, so I traced the wiring to that unit over there.
那是他们收集泄露数据的主要机器
That's their main collection unit for the spill data.
只要房♥间没人 我就能黑进去
Once the room is cleared, I can hack that.
阿莫斯·瓦格拉 立刻到控制室
Armus Vagra, to the control room, right away!
阿莫斯·瓦格拉 立刻到控制室
Armus Vagra, to the control room, right away!
怎么了
What's up?
卫星电♥话♥有一通你的私人来电
You got a personal call on our satellite phone.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-我们不接私人来电 -好 抱歉
- We don't do personal calls. - Right. Sorry.
喂
Hello.
真高兴我联♥系♥到你了
Glad I was able to reach you.
我是索菲
It's Sophie.
索菲 亲爱的
Sophie, sweetheart.
房♥间里有很多人
There's a lot of people in this room.
不太听得清楚你说话
It's hard to hear you.
阿莫斯 亲爱的 孩子提早出生了
Okay, Armus, sweetie. The baby's coming early.
-孩子 -孩子
- The baby? - The baby?
对 阿莫斯 亲爱的
Yeah! Oh, Armus, sweetie!
孩子今天就出生了
The baby's coming today
在法♥院♥边上的医院 下午三点
at the hospital next to the courthouse at 3:00!
我们等不到今晚了
We can't wait for tonight.
我们得现在就拿到石油泄露的数据
We gotta get the data on that oil spill right now.
这个班的人是平时的四倍
Four times as many people on this shift,
我们得想办法把他们都赶出去
we're gonna have to find a way to clear them all out.
而且得找方法在没有电♥话♥和电脑的情况下
And figure out how to get the data to the mainland
把数据传到大♥陆♥上
with no phones and no laptops.
现在楼下大概有12个人
There's about 12 guys downstairs right now.
他们中估计没有职业打架的
None of them are probably professional fighters,
所以我应该可以干掉他们
so I should be able to take them out.
你要跟12个人打吗
You're gonna fight 12 guys?
那布里安娜黑进数据库之后呢
And after Breanna hacks the data?
卫星电♥话♥ 控制室有一台卫星电♥话♥
Satellite phone. There's a satellite phone in the control room.
我可以想办法
I can figure out how to
把那个改装成老式的拨号♥调制解调器
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表