剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
- Ready? - No!
我通常不问别人这话
I don't normally ask people that.
我们能再等等吗
Can we just wait for a minute?
那就太好了 如果我们 我们可以
That would-- that would be good if we could-- we could--
你没时间害怕了
You don't have time to be scared.
我们必须阻止这些家伙
It's up to us to stop these guys.
幽灵不会迟疑 莱尔和迪克不会迟疑
The Wraith won't hesitate. Lyle and Deke won't hesitate.
还有那个汉密尔顿...
And that Hamilton guy is...
就在我的身后
Right behind me.
扔给我床单和绳子
Toss me some sheet and rope.
我们必须把你送出去
We gotta get you out of here.
你真是太棒了
That was incredible.
为什么艾力克把所有的
Why did Alec chain all of
连发枪顺序排列而不是并排布置呢
the repeaters in a series instead of parallel?
因为那样就太太太简单了
'Cause that would just be far too easy!
专注干活
Please work.
合并系统控制
快点 宝贝 快点 亲爱的 加速加速
Come on, baby, come on, baby. Work, work.
好的 太棒了
Yes! Awesome. OK.
现在他们所有的闹鬼小道具都由我控制了
I am controlling all of their haunting gak, now.
你确定吗
You're sure?
想确定只有一个办法
There's only one way to find out.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
开启声音
那是什么声音
What was that?
没什么
Nothing.
听起来像是我们的一个音响
Sounded like one of our speakers.
可是我还没装好呢
But I hadn't set them up yet.
那只是房♥子再表达它的想法罢了
Oh, that was just the house voicing its opinion.
-不用太在意 -它的想法
- Pay no mind. - Its opinion?
这就是我和老爹
Just one of the reasons
如此喜爱这座老房♥子的原因之一
why me and Big Daddy loved this old place.
我们从不感到寂寞
We were never lonely.
也许这就是为什么我们安装道具总会遇上麻烦
Maybe that's why we had trouble setting up the gags.
-也许...也许... -你开什么玩笑
- Maybe... maybe... - Are you kidding?
她就是一个疯女人
She's just a daffy bat.
他们从不会来过分打扰我
Well, they never bothered me much.
不过话说回来 我从不是别人死亡的原因
But then again, I never caused anyone's death.
轻松又简单
Nice and easy.
给你拐杖
Here come the crutches.
好了 蒂娜已经离开了
OK. Tina's out of the building.
接下去你想让我♥干♥什么
What do you want me to do next?
学习让房♥子闹鬼的艺术
Now, you learn the art of haunting houses.
我制♥作♥动画 你去放置起雾机
I'll work on my animations while you start with the fog machine.
我能享受更多乐趣
More fun for me.
你听到了吗
Do you hear them?
灵魂今晚将被聆听
The spirits will be heard tonight.
听他们的话
Listen to them.
你得让她安静
You need to keep her quiet.
他们告诉了我红衣主教
They're telling me about the cardinal.
还有车祸
And the automobile accident.
他们不喜欢看见你在这
They are not happy about your presence here.
有一个女人
There was a woman.
进了证人保护计划
It witness protection.
她只想阻止其他人受伤
She just wanted to stop others from being hurt.
闭嘴
Shut up!
还有监狱里的那个人
And that man in prison.
可怜人
Oh, that poor man.
他并不懊悔 但是他活该那样死去吗
He was not very contrite but did he deserve to die that way?
-我说了闭嘴 -小心
- I said, shut up! - Careful!
你不造成其他人的死 记得吗
You do not cause the death of others, remember?
她是个负担
She's a liability.
你去搞定
You take care of it.
你确定吗 你不想等等吗
You sure? Y-you don't want to wait?
游♥行♥马上就到这附近了
I-I mean, the parade's right around the corner.
你看着她 你跟我来
You watch her. You come with me.
好 只剩36个小音响了
OK, only 36 more mini speakers left.
你给我进去 把活干完
You go in there and you finish the job now.
她只是想让我们害怕
She's just trying to get under our skin.
而且说实话 我好久没动手
And to be honest, it's been a while.
有点生疏了
I'm a little rusty.
不 迪克 你让他们生气了
No, Deke. You're making them angry!
你得带我们离开这里
You have to get us out of here!
让我想想 这地方要把我逼疯了
Just let me think! This place is driving me crazy!
你不用这么做 迪克 放下
You don't have to do this, Deke, put it down,
不 不
No! No!
我只想让她安静 像你说的
I just wanted her to be quiet, like you said.
天呐 我♥干♥了什么 我♥干♥了什么
Oh, God, what did I do? What did I do?
游♥行♥进入麦迪逊大道了
The parade turns onto Madison.
人们已做好准备迎接桑托罗了
The crowd is revved up for Santoro.
是时候了
It's time.
音响都已就位
The speakers are set.
帕克 幽灵出发去杀桑托罗了
Parker, the Wraith is headed up to kill Santoro.
你得赶紧离开 快
You have to get out of there! Now!
但我还没安装投影仪
But I still haven't done the projectors!
汉密尔顿
Hamilton.
汉密尔顿 我们安全吗
Hamilton, are we clear?
他在哪
Where is he?
桑托罗来了 向人群招手致意
And here's Santoro, waving to the crowd.
盛大游♥行♥
她令所有人痴狂
She's blowing them away.
集中精力 好吗
Focus, all right?
如果我们现在离开 幽灵就会背黑锅
If we leave now, the Wraith takes the blame.
懂吗 我们拿好东西
OK? Let's go get our stuff,
警♥察♥永远不会发现我们来过这里
and the cops will never even know we were even here.
-懂吗 -好
- All right? - Yeah.
现在你开始思考了 小子 来吧
Now you're thinking, kid. Come on.
那是什么声音
What the hell was that?
好了 该走了
OK, OK, time to go.
盛大游♥行♥
保佑我 天父 因为我有罪
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
红衣主教
The cardinal
车祸
and the automobile accident...
他们告诉了我红衣主教
They are telling me about the Cardinal.
太棒了 让他继续说 全都可以用
This is great. Keep him talking, we can use all of this.
你看着她 你跟我来
You watch her. You come with me!
别放弃你的未来
Shh, don't throw your future away.
-所以如果我帮你 -如果你帮我们
- So if I help you... - If you help us,
我们能让你离开你叔叔 再回到设计学校
we'll get you away from your uncle and back into design school.
但你必须要帮我们 还要赶紧决定
But you have to help us, and fast.
你是鬼吗
Gah! You a ghost?
拿着假血袋的鬼
The ghost of fake blood packs.
你身上恰好有假血袋吗
You just happen to have fake blood packs on you?
今天是万圣节 我当然有
It's Halloween. Of course I do.
搞个怪
Spook it up.
不 那太...
No, that was too...
有一个女人
There's a woman...
进了证人保护计划
in witness protection.
她只想阻止其他人受伤
She just wanted to stop others from being hurt.
还有监狱里的那个人
And that man in prison.
可怜人
Oh, that poor man.
他并不懊悔 但是
He was not very contrite, but...
他活该那样死去吗
did he deserve to die that way?
这些都是你害死的灵魂
These are the spirits of those you killed.
而他们都饿坏了
And they are starving.
赶紧离开这里
Get me the hell out of here!
开启灯光
开启声音
莱尔
Lyle.
开启投影仪
是你干的
就是他们
That's them.
-求你了 -你得听我说
- Please... - You have to listen to me...
我招 都是我♥干♥的 赶紧带我离开这里
I'll confess to everything I did. Just get me out of here!
这个房♥子闹鬼
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表