剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
you get him away from them and over to me.
魔法 你的艺术品才是科学之父
Magic! True father of science thou art!
你让大家在快乐的欢呼中了解万物奥秘...
Who brightens all things with thy happy cries...
我真的非常享受这一切
Oh, I have really enjoyed this,
不过我必须去开会了
but I must get to my meeting.
可是有十四行诗朗诵会
But the sonnet recital!
接下去是我
I'm up next.
拜托你留下来看看吧 我恳求你
Oh, please, stay for that. I beseech thee.
我真的已经让他们等得够久了
Oh, I've really kept them waiting long enough.
跟他说你会朗诵一首他写的诗
Tell him you're reciting one of his sonnets.
《魔法微风》
"Magic's Breeze".
可是我要朗诵的是《魔法微风》
But I'm performing "Magic's Breeze".
如果能为你朗诵那将是我无上的荣幸
I would be so honored to perform that for you.
我确实很喜欢那首诗
I do love that one.
好吧 好吧 但之后我就必须离开了
Okay, okay, but then we must part ways.
你把戴安娜留在车里了吗 给她...
Did thou set Diana into her car? And give her...
还要继续玩牌吗
Are we playing cards here or not?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
神秘决心
The Mystic of Resolve.
蓝眼龙
The Blue-eyed dragon.
天哪
Oh, my God.
暂停
Uh, time out.
抱歉 我妈的电♥话♥
Yeah. Sorry, it's my mom.
稍等一下
Just one second.
科多扎尔蜂窝网
接通信♥号♥♥
因为并不是所有火元素灵魂卡都一样
Because not all Fire Spirit cards are equal,
根据电脑程序的运算结果
the computer program is saying that
她只能打出那两张牌的其中一张
she can only play one of two cards.
你有86%的概率能赢
You have an 86 percent chance of winning.
斯普林格随时都可能到这
Springer's gonna be here any second.
他必须看到我赢得锦标赛
He needs to see me winning this game.
你确定没算错吗
You sure the computer is right?
当然 我的算法对这个游戏了如指掌
Yes, my algorithm knows everything about this game.
它找到了斯普林格 它找到了保险库
It found Springer, it found the vault,
它当然也能帮你赢得锦标赛
and it will win you this tournament.
他当然在作弊了
Of course he's cheating.
他不可能自己打得这么好
There's no way he could have solved this on his own.
布里安娜...
Hey, Breanna...
你有没有可能进入那个程序
Any chance you could just access that same program
帮我们直接找到保险库
and find the vault for us?
如果我知道该怎么进入的话当然可以
I could if I knew how and where to access it
但那肯定要花上不少时间 伙计们
but that's gonna take some time, guys.
可我们没有时间了 但是...
Which we don't have, but, uh...
你帮我们缩小了目标区域已经干得非常好了
good job on getting us in the right area.
干得漂亮
Great job.
谢谢你 布里安娜
Thank you, Breanna.
现在我们只能碰碰运气了
Now we've just got to get lucky.
-你来得刚好 -她去哪...
- You're just in time. - Where...
米兰娜正要登台呢
Milana's about to take the stage.
-真棒 -是啊
- Oh, that's great. - Yeah.
真棒
That's great.
"等等 亲爱的命运之风
"Hold, O dearest wind of fate!
请轻柔地进入我的梦乡
Go gently near'st my dreams.
命运之轮从不停歇
For fortune finds it cannot wait.
刚刚驶过艾什诺尔那小小的
Just past Elshoniere's small-
最小 最小的溪流"
smallest, smallest, streams."
艾什诺尔湖
Elshoniere Lake.
艾什诺尔湖帮我们缩小了范围
Elshoniere Lake is how you narrow it down.
线索就藏在十四行诗里
The clue in the sonnet.
你打算下辈子再继续打牌吗
Are you going to play a card in this century?
那首十四行诗是关键
The sonnet is the key.
"我坐在老鱿鱼树下 思考天堂之事"
"Where I sit and ponder heaven beneath the old squid tree."
那个池塘里流出了一条小溪
There's a stream coming off the pond.
鱿鱼树是什么
What is a squid tree?
鱿鱼有八爪 找一棵有八根树枝的树
A squid has eight arms. Find a tree with eight branches.
"我摆脱恐惧和消沉
"I shake off fear and then depression,
想着我无法成为的人
thinking that I cannot be,
但当我的双眸觉醒
but when mine eyes awaken,
我紧紧握住
and in my grasp I seize...
爱之损未带走之物
what love's loss has not taken,
并感谢魔法微风
and I thank this magic breeze.
因为命运竭尽所能置我于不利
For though fate has twisted all I thought I knew,
鲜为人知的转运
a simple turn of luck known by very few
便能让这世界对我敞开 而现在
would open up this world to me and now...
敞开心扉
with heart exposed,
我向你坦白"
I open up to you."
你找到保险库了
Hey! You found the vault!
没错
Yes!
什么没错
Yes what?
没错 我想好了下一步怎么做
Uh, yes, I have figured out my next move.
那是
That's--
各位 我们跟丢斯普林格了
Guys, we lost Springer.
你最好赶紧拿到那张卡
You better get that card fast.
真的假的 没有锁吗
Seriously, no lock?
我想他认为谜语就是锁了
I guess he figured that the riddle was the lock.
不在这里 我们来晚了
It's not here. We're too late.
科多扎尔肯定把卡带在了身上
Cordozar must have the card on him.
好吧
Okay...
那不可能
That's impossible.
你不可能知道
There's no way you could have known
我下一张卡是飞行灵魂
my next card was a flight spirit.
飞行灵魂 真的吗 那太酷了
A flight spirit? Wow! Really? That's cool.
你作弊了 你通过我的眼镜看我的卡
You cheated. You looked through my glasses at my cards.
真的吗 我怎么能做到呢
Seriously? I mean, how could I have done that?
你的眼镜里又没有装摄像头
It's not as though you have a camera built into your glasses.
好吧
Fine.
新牌 最后一轮
New deck. Final round.
我们没时间了 斯普林格进帐篷了
We're running out of time. Springer's entering the tent now.
他把牌给他 交易就完成了
He gives him that card, then this deal is closed.
等等
Oh, hold on!
我们可能找到了更好的东西
We might've found something even better.
暂停
Time out.
看来我来得正是时候 对吧
Well, I see I got here at the perfect time, huh?
角逐冠军的决赛
During the championship round.
你真是游戏的粉丝
You really are a fan of the game.
当然
Of course.
如果我不是铁粉 我怎么会有这个
If I weren't a serious fan, could I have found this?
确实
Indeed.
原版的泽尔王后牌
The original Queen Ziel card.
你来晚了
You're too late.
斯普林格先生刚把公♥司♥卖♥♥给了我
Mr. Springer just sold the company to me.
那你要用什么
And what collateral exactly
作为抵押物来支持购买♥♥公♥司♥呢
will you be using to make that purchase?
因为几小时后
Because in a couple of hours,
食品和药物管理局会冻结你的所有资产
the FDA's gonna freeze all your assets.
你在说什么 你是谁
What are you talking about? Who are you?
我猜你以为因为
Oh, I guess you thought since
没人能在你的保险库里找到泽尔王后牌
no one found the Queen Ziel card in your vault
所以你非常安全
it was, like, super safe.
所以你决定把自己所有珍贵的东西♥藏♥在那
So you decided to hide all your own valuables in the vault,
包括对斯维尔热治愈方法的所有研究
including all your research on the cure for Swale fever.
你说得对
You were right!
他把公♥司♥的所有秘密都放在这了
He keeps all of his companies' secrets in here.
他派人干的所有脏活
Every dirty trick he ever had them do.
你怎么能光从一张照片就得出这些结论
How did you get all that from a photograph?
这是天赋
It's a gift.
我们把治愈方法发给了你的所有竞争对手
We sent the cure to all your competitors,
所以现在药物治疗已经不值钱
so now the drug treatments are worthless.
而因为你从《救助法案》中得到了数百万补助
And because you took all those millions from the CARES Act
为了一个你已经有了的疗法 那算欺诈
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表