剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
当然
Of course.
非常感谢
Well-- oh, thank you very much.
而我会建议你去爱尔兰设立一家壳公♥司♥
I would advise you to open up a shell corp in Ireland,
从百慕大操作
manage it out of Bermuda,
然后把你公♥司♥的一个产品卖♥♥许可给壳公♥司♥
then license a product from your company to the shell corp
通过百慕大来走许可费
and route the royalties through Bermuda,
你左手换右手
where you enjoy zero percent tax
所获得的利润在那里是零所得税
on the profits you pay to yourself.
像我说的 国内最棒的
Like I said, best in the country.
哈里是个优秀的坏人
Harry was a good bad guy.
帕克 你找到保险柜了吗
Parker, have you located that safe?
你可以跑 但你藏不住
You can run but you can't hide.
你好 新朋友
Hello, new friend.
新朋友有个虹膜扫描装置
New friend has an iris scanner.
需要杰森的眼球
Gonna need Jason's eyeball.
-我去找副筷子 -为什么
- I'll go find some chopsticks. - Why?
等等
Uh, wait, wait.
帕克 你觉得你能从电脑里
Parker, do you think you can find
找到一张♥杰♥森的高清晰度照片吗
a high-res photo of Jason on his computer?
继续拖时间 威尔逊先生
Keep stalling, Mr. Wilson.
别用瑙鲁 你不能用瑙鲁
Oh, get out of Nauru. You gotta get out of Nauru.
你在瑙鲁能做的事 在台♥湾♥都能做
Anything you're doing in Nauru, you can do in Taiwan.
要返聘你需要什么代价
What, uh, would it take to get you out of retirement?
实际上 我要来个奶酪烤面包片
Actually, I need a crostino.
开胃小吃是法语 本义是"正事以外"
You know, hors d'oeuvres is French for "outside the work."
拖住他们 等帕克开保险箱
Keep them engaged until Parker has that safe open.
给我一秒钟
I just need a second.
你没有一秒钟
You don't have a second.
你的下巴很紧张 手在抖 你觉得羞愧
Your jaw is tense, your hand is shaking. You're ashamed.
而且你让这种情绪主导了你
And you're letting it get in the way.
可以考虑一下列支敦士登
Let's talk Liechtenstein.
虹膜扫描仪很好糊弄
So iris scanners are easy to fool with,
只要虹膜像素达到75就行了
as long as the iris itself is above 75 pixels.
打开了
I'm in.
但我依旧觉得筷子也能成
I still think chopsticks would work, though.
但这都是些废纸
And it's a bust.
一堆收据 来自劳森工人赔偿金
Just a bunch of receipts and Lawson Workman's Comp?
什么 难道是克劳利夫妇在给手下付医保吗
What? The Crawleys are paying their crews' medical benefits?
这不像是他们会做的事
Doesn't seem like them.
这绝对不是我们要找的铁证 抱歉
Well, it's definitely not a smoking gun. I'm sorry.
老兄 你简直大放光彩
Oh, man, you are killing it!
是吗
Am I?
我告诉克丽丝塔请你来最合适不过了
I told Krista you were the perfect guy to invite.
阿巴迪父女爱死你了 他们想你帮忙谈合同
The Al-Abadis love you, they want you to help negotiate the deal.
你真的是我的天降救兵
You are really riding to my rescue,
就和楼塌了
just like after the tower collapse
然后死了个工头那次一样
and that foreman got himself killed.
那个工头有名字
That foreman had a name.
不要
Don't.
马泰奥·纳瓦罗
Mateo Navarro.
但你不记得了
But you don't remember.
因为你不需要读死亡证明
'Cause you didn't have to read the death certificate.
你不需要通知死者家属
You didn't have to let the family know that
因为他们都没有绿卡
because they didn't have a green card,
所以他们拿不到赔偿金
they wouldn't be compensated.
确实 因为那是我高价请的律师团队的职责
No. That's what my well-paid legal team was for.
我们很好地完成了任务
We did a good job.
因此你们才能在晚宴上扮演受害者
All so that you could play victim at a dinner party.
利亚姆
Liam!
我朋友哈里不太舒服
My friend Harry here isn't feeling too well.
把他送上车吧
See him to his car.
我自己出去
I'll show myself out.
恭喜你 威尔逊先生 你刚刚暴露了
Congratulations, Mr. Wilson. You just got yourself burned.
赶紧出去 这场骗局你不能参与了
Get out of there. You're off the con.
我知道 我搞砸了
I know, I screwed up.
艾略特和帕克也暴露了
Eliot and Parker are now exposed
因为他俩正在帮你完成目标
because they were trying to find your white whale,
而你却帮不了他们
and you can't help them.
你的机会用完了 威尔逊先生
You're officially out of second chances, Mr. Wilson.
你并没有因此显得相对更好 凯西女士
And you're not graded on a curve, Ms. Casey.
喊我姓这件事 挺吓人的
Yeah, that last name thing, that's kinda spooky.
别再这么喊我了
Let's not do that anymore.
失去威尔逊先生意味着我们无法直接操控全局
Losing our Mr. Wilson means that we can't control things as directly.
但我们已经做好了准备工作 只需执行
But we've prepped. We just have to execute.
哈里说他很抱歉不能一起吃晚饭了
Harry was so sorry to miss dinner,
但我和他说
but I told him,
"你女儿打电♥话♥来 她需要你 快去吧"
"Your daughter calls, she needs you, go."
杰森可顾家了
Jason is all about family.
我俩一样
As are we.
那么 我们来聊聊合作的具体条款吧
So, uh, shall we discuss the terms of this partnership?
第一幕 克劳利先生的感官开始背叛他
Act one. Mr. Crawley's senses begin to betray him.
当初我建这栋楼时 我希望确保...
So when I first built this place, I wanted to make sure--
哈迪森带我玩的那堆第一人称视角射击游戏
All those first-person shooter games with Hardison
终于要派上用场了
are about to pay off now.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我只是...
I was just--
我只是...只是有点手抖
I was just a-- just a little unsteady there.
总之就像我刚说的 当初我建这栋楼...
Anyway, as I was saying, when I first built this place--
出什么事了吗
Is, uh, is something wrong?
你没感觉到吗
You really didn't feel that?
没有
No.
整层楼都在抖
The whole floor shook.
没事 没什么
It's nothing. It's nothing.
也许你是喝太多香槟了吧
Maybe just a little too much champagne?
可不嘛 一定是因为这个
Yeah. You know what? That must be it.
这样 我...
You know what? I just, uh--
我忽然想起我得去办公室拿点东西
I just remembered I need something in my office.
第二幕 克劳利先生的潜意识
Act two. Mr. Crawley's subconscious is triggered
被第一次倒塌的实体暗示所激发
by the physical cues of the first collapse.
他开始怀疑这栋楼是否如同他想象中那样安全
He questions whether his tower really is as safe as he thinks it is.
而我们会给他一个答案
Let us give him his answer.
冷静 这地方很安全
Just chill out. This place is safe.
你把这里建得很安全
You built this place safe.
帕克呢
Where's Parker?
是这样的 这栋楼的
Okay. There's video recordings of
监控录像存放在保安室
the building's camera in the security office,
所以我让她去把录像拿走 以防万一
so I asked her to pull them just in case.
好计划 布里安娜
Good planning. Breanna.
非常重要 克丽丝塔 请回复
克丽丝塔 测试结果出来了 很糟糕
这是个大问题
克丽丝塔 给我回电
克丽丝塔 给你留个好多信息 请回复
克丽丝塔 地基有问题
出大问题了
克丽丝塔 给我回电
克丽丝塔 给你留个好多信息 请回复
克丽丝塔 地基有问题
好吧
Okay.
终于给我回电♥话♥了
It's about time you called me back,
我一直在给你发信息好吗
I've been leaving messages, okay?
我知道你想要消减成本
I know you wanted to cut costs
因为你老公过分讲究了
because your husband was overbuilding,
但我看过计划了
but I have reviewed the plans.
你消减得太厉害了
You cut too much!
特别是在地基部分 明白吗
Especially in the foundation, okay?
浇注低于标准
It's a substandard pour.
我已经看过计划 然后给你寄回去了
I've reviewed the plans and I sent them back over,
顺带把收据也寄回去了
and I sent back over the receipt.
你直接给我开张支票 我不干了
Just cut me a check and leave me out of it!
不
No.
不不
Oh, no.
不 不可能
No, this can't happen.
不可能
This can't be.
不可能出这种事 不可能出这种事
This isn't happening. This isn't happening.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表