剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
都市侠盗:救赎
第一季第五集
万圣节前四天
在这最挑战的时刻请接受我们最深切和最诚挚的慰问
你真的没事吗 亲爱的
Are you sure you're OK, hon?
对 妈妈 一切都好
Yeah, Mom. Everything's fine.
米尔德丽德
只是有很多事要应付 但...
It's just a lot of stuff to deal with, but...
我错过了追思会 真是对不起
Sorry I missed the memorial.
我知道米尔德丽德姨妈对你有多重要
I know how much Aunt Mildred meant to you,
但是蒂娜 该往前继续你的生活了
but, Tina, it's time to move on with your life.
妈妈 没有了她这里好安静
Mom, it's quiet here without her.
对不起 我只是担心你...
I'm sorry. I'm just worried about you...
我们...我们不必总是
We-we-we don't have to keep
因为米尔德丽德姨妈翻来覆去吵架 妈妈
having the same fight about Aunt Mildred, Mom.
-家里有地方 -我很好
- There's room at home. - I'm fine.
你知道我刚刚收到谁的电♥话♥了吗
You know who I just heard from?
你妹妹打来电♥话♥ 她说
Your sister called and she said...
抱歉 你刚说什么
I'm sorry, wha--what did you say?
电... 刚刚断掉了 就是这样
The... the... the power just cut out, that-that's all.
当然了
Of course it did.
我不明白你怎么能受得了住在那栋老房♥子里
I don't see how you can stand living in that old house.
我喜欢这栋老房♥子 妈妈
I like this old house, Mom.
你不用操心 因为米尔德丽德姨妈把它留给了我
It's-- it's not your problem because Aunt Mildred left it to me.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, Sweetie.
-我... 我明天打给你 -晚安
- Look, I'll-- I'll call you tomorrow, OK? - Good night.
是谁
Who's there?
我的天
Oh, my god...
米尔德丽德姨妈
Aunt Mildred?
是你吗
Is that you?
是你干的
蒂娜...
Tina...
打911报♥警♥
Call 911!
-是她 -尽量别动
- It's her. - Try not to move.
是她
It was her.
她回来了
She came back.
什么
What?
-那是个麻烦 -我们现在要怎么做
- That's a problem. - What are we gonna do now?
万圣节
好
Yes.
太好了 太好了
OK. Yes! Yes! Yes!
万圣节
Halloween.
布里安娜
Breanna!
这个放在前门旁是几个意思
What is this doing by the front door?
受到诅咒在地球之上永恒游荡
Being cursed to walk the earth for all eternity.
你说了我可以在外面放些装饰
You said I could put decorations up outside?
对 我想的是秋季丰收花环和一个南瓜
Yeah, I was imagining an autumnal harvest wreath and a pumpkin.
这地方看着像是... 魔鬼幼儿园
This place looks like a-- a demonic kindergarten.
还有 你把所有好的卫生纸都用了
Plus, you used all the good toilet paper!
好 别要用宝洁的卫生纸来装饰 懂了
OK, don't use the Charmin on decorations. Noted.
当你让这个秘密的巢穴受到这么大的关注
When you draw this much attention to a secret lair,
它就成了...
it just becomes a...
不那么秘密的巢穴了
not-so-secret lair.
所有的都必须拿掉
Look, it all has to come down.
可是万圣节游♥行♥就是今晚
But the Halloween Parade is tonight!
克里斯蒂娜·基利安·桑托罗是今年的游♥行♥典礼官
Christina Killian Santoro is the parade marshal this year!
给我找个比她更酷的政♥治♥家
Name a cooler politician.
她追查污染环境的大公♥司♥
I mean, she goes after corporate polluters,
华尔街 黑帮
Wall Street, the Mob.
我本人简直等不及
I personally can't wait
她到35岁去竞选总统了
until she turns 35 and runs for president.
关键是...
The point is...
我看到她和我一样喜欢万圣节
I read she loves Halloween as much as I do,
我超级想惊艳她 求你了
and I'm dying to impress her. Please.
我听到了
I hear you.
全部拿掉
Take it all down.
你可以去装饰阁楼
You can decorate the attic.
你这是在破坏我的万圣节情绪
You're harshing my Halloween vibe.
有客人来访了
Guys. We have a visitor.
当时我和我妈妈通电♥话♥ 准备上♥床♥睡觉
I was getting ready for bed, on the phone with my mom.
即从我姨妈去世
Ever since my aunt died,
她一直想让我离开新奥尔良
she's been trying to get me to leave New Orleans.
然后断电了
And then the power cut out.
房♥子很老了 所以...
It's an old house, so...
但是...
But...
然后我听到...
Then I heard...
没关系的 慢慢说
It's fine. Take your time.
我姨妈走路用拐杖
My aunt walked with a cane.
我听到走廊有脚步声
And I heard footsteps in the hall.
她的脚步声
Her footsteps.
咚咚... 咚
Tap-tap... Tap.
她走了之后我非常寂寞
And I had been so lonely without her there,
开始我很高兴
At first I was glad,
可接着她... 她跟我说...
but then she-- she told me...
"是你干的"
"You did this."
在镜子上 用血写出来的
Wrote it in blood, on the mirror.
然后尖叫 特别响
And then screamed. So loud.
-那你怎么办 -我逃了
- So what did you do? - I ran.
往外跑时把蜡烛碰翻了
Knocked a candle over on my way out.
-我知道我听着像是疯了 -不...
- I know I sound crazy. - No...
-别说傻话了 这只是... -有点 对
- Don't be silly, it's just... - A bit, yeah.
不是只有你们这么想
You wouldn't be the only ones.
保险公♥司♥绝对认为我疯了
The insurance company sure thinks I am.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我告诉他们所发生的事情时
When I told them what happened,
他们指责是我自己放的火
they accused me of setting the fire myself.
为了拿保险金
For the payout.
我想米尔德丽德姨妈还是不想让我住那栋房♥子
I guess, Aunt Mildred didn't want me in that house after all.
蒂娜 你一定累坏了
Oh, Tina, you must be exhausted.
布里安娜 你能...
Breanna, can you...?
当然 我们三层有间空着的卧室
Oh, yeah, sure. Uh, we have a spare bedroom on the third floor.
我可以帮你上楼去
I could help you up the stairs.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说得对
You're right.
她的整个声音 她的举止 不是哀痛
The whole timbre of her voice, her posture, it's not grief.
-是恐惧 -可是 让她待在这
- It's fear. - But, letting her stay here?
我们不能留外人
We can't have guests.
我们不能让无辜的平民
We can't have innocent civilians
知道我们可能要去犯的罪
privy to any crimes we might be committing.
可自从哈里和艾略特去文莱
But we're not committing any crimes
协助哈迪森处理引渡的事
since Harry and Eliot are in Brunei
我们就没犯任何罪了
helping Hardison with that extradition.
等一下 索菲...
Wait a minute. Sophie...
你是要犯罪吗
are you committing crimes?
没有 我没要犯罪
No. I'm not committing any crimes.
谁说我要去犯罪了
Who said I was committing crimes?
-你刚刚说的 -我说了吗 我没说
- You just did. - Did I? I did not!
好吧 说好了
All right. Agreed.
我们不犯罪
We're not committing any crimes.
帕克
Parker...
为什么这个案子对你这么重要
why does this case mean so much to you.
除了我亲眼看见她被车撞了吗
Other than I saw her get hit by a car?
我用小拇指就能挂在各种建筑之上
I hang off of buildings by my pinkie fingers,
唯一让我害怕的
and the only thing I've ever been afraid of
就是让我无法理解的事
is the one thing I couldn't understand.
我们必须要帮助她
We have to help her.
我们到底要找什么
So what exactly are we looking for?
任何让火灾看起来像是事故的东西
Anything that makes the fire look like an accident.
或者是找鬼魂
Or a ghost.
怎么了 我以为你喜欢万圣节呢
What? I thought you liked Halloween.
万圣节很有意思 因为有变装和糖果之类的
I mean, Halloween's fun, 'cause costumes and candy and stuff.
可鬼魂和冥界
But ghosts and the spirit realm?
纵火调查员
我也说不好 "那边"并不真的存在
I don't know, the "Other side" doesn't really exist.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表