剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Yesterday's warlords are now today's titans of industry.
甚至成为了国家的领袖
And even leaders of nations.
他们将这份信息成为"账簿"
They called it "The Ledger."
可以为你们提供更多勒索的资源
More blackmail material for you.
大部分人以为这份账簿随着铜头蛇
Most people thought the Ledger ended up in a shallow grave
一起被埋进了棺材里
along with Copperhead himself.
甚至不会有人再继续找他
No one was even looking for him anymore
直到我派去跟踪你的人意外拍到了这张照片
until the tail that I put on you snapped his picture by accident.
我最好的圣诞礼物
Merry Christmas to me.
我猜你们想借骗局搞到账簿 但
I assume you're running a con to get the Ledger, but...
也许是我搞错了
perhaps I was mistaken.
如果你不知道账簿在哪
So, if you don't know where the Ledger is...
那么铜头蛇在哪
where's Copperhead?
我不会说 我不会告诉你的
I'm not gonna tell-- I'm not gonna tell you.
就算我知道他在哪我也不会告诉你
I wouldn't tell you if I knew where he was.
现在我只要看着这些漂亮的颜色就好
Right now I'm just looking at all the pretty colors.
这种药叫做红雾
It's called Red Haze.
"红雾"
"Red Haze."
它会和你大脑中的神经化学物质发生反应
Reacts with the neurochemicals in your
增强你的记忆和情绪
brain to heighten memory and emotion.
要是我留你自己坐在这里 你可能会被
If I just leave you sitting there, you could be bombarded
随机的糟糕记忆吞噬
by random bad memories.
但如果我知道你最痛苦的经历是什么
But if I knew your most traumatic experience,
我可以直接说
I can just say...
"堪萨斯行动"
"Operation Kansas."
他们称这种感觉为"瓶中创伤应激"
They call it "PTSD in a bottle."
一份圣诞礼物
A Christmas present.
没错 我们干得如何
Yup. How'd we do?
你编的假故事还是很不错的
Well, your fake story was pretty good.
当然了 真正的英雄通常结尾都会死去
Of course, a true hero would have to die at the end.
虽然我很希望继续讨论约瑟夫·坎贝尔
As I'd love to continue discussing Joseph Campbell
还有英雄之路的问题 聊上一整天
and the hero's journey all day long,
但我必须要提醒一下艾略特还没失踪着
but can I raise the point that Eliot is still MIA?
没错 这多少也是你的错 你知道是谁干的吗
Yeah, and it's kinda your fault, so... any idea who did it?
他们的格斗风格五花八门
Well, their fighting styles were all over the map,
所以我估计他们是私人保镖
so I'd say that they were private.
但我也没法告诉你们
But I couldn't begin to tell you
现在的主要势力都有哪些人了
who the major players are these days.
RIZ
R.I.Z.
那是什么
Who's that?
私人安保公♥司♥ 甚至比某些国家的
Private security company more powerful
情报部门还要有势力
than some countries' intelligence agencies.
我们以前和他们交过手
We've dealt with them before.
我们的顶级隐秘敌手都会在网上毫无踪迹吗
Our group of super secret bad guys with zero digital footprint?
他们肯定很容易就能找到
They'll be easy to find.
试试搜弗兰德斯集团
Try the Flanders Group.
一个RIZ有时会用到的空壳公♥司♥
It's a shell company that R.I.Z. sometimes uses.
你知道这个是因为
And you know this because...?
你在老律所里用过
You used them at your old firm.
威尔逊先生 你又对我们有所保留
Holding out on us again, Mr. Wilson.
找到了 弗兰德斯集团在镇外的
Okay, the Flanders Group rents space
一个办公楼区租了一个地方
at an office park outside of town.
谢谢你的帮忙 布
Well, thanks for your help, Mis--
太棒了
Wonderful.
你非得跟他强调一遍
You had to go and tell him
艾略特被劫是他的错吗
it was his fault that Eliot got nicked.
怎么了 他可是超级间谍啊 对吧
What? He's a super spy, right?
谁知道呢 也许他可以像《碟中谍》那样
I don't know, maybe he Mission Impossibles in
轻松救出艾略特呢
and gets Eliot out.
我不会拿艾略特的命去冒险
I'm not betting Eliot's life on a maybe,
再说也不能让一个癌症晚期的老人
and I'm not letting a man with stage four cancer
因为内疚而跑去送命
get killed on a job we guilted him into.
我们去开车
Let's go get the truck.
威尔逊先生
Mr. Wilson!
你留下以防布兰奇先生回来
Stay here in case Mr. Blanche comes back.
我们稍后再聊
We'll speak later.
堪萨斯行动就发生在圣诞节期间
Operation Kansas happened at Christmastime,
不是吗
didn't it?
对你来说节日一定很难熬
Holidays must be so difficult for you.
所以你才那么不愿意和你父亲一起过节吗
Is that why you're reluctant to spend them with your father?
你最后一次见到他是多久之前了
How long has it been since you saw him last?
不要
Don't...
他从越南来的朋友邀请你加入他们
His friend from Vietnam has invited you to join them.
多好的人啊
Very sweet of him.
想要让这一切停下来
All you have to do to make it stop
你只需要把铜头蛇交给我
is give me Copperhead.
凯尔西先生已经准备好了解药
Mr. Kelsey has the antidote ready and waiting.
是啊 对的
Yeah. Yeah.
是
It's...
三...
three...
汤匙蒜末
tablespoons of chopped garlic.
一茶匙烟熏辣椒粉
One teaspoon of smoked paprika.
典型的"响应干预"策略
Typical RTI tactics.
-第二... -那我们就来硬的
- Two table... - We're gonna do it the hard way, then.
辣椒粉用量表
...of chili powder.
再给他来一针 别让他体内的药效失效
Give him another dose. Don't let the drug leave his system.
汤匙玉米面
...tablespoons of corn masa...
别用玉米淀粉 要用玉米面...
you don't use corn starch, you use corn masa...
帕克说得对 装卸区是进去唯一的路
Parker's right. The loading dock's the only way in.
问题是 那里有个摄像头
Problem. There's a camera on the loading dock.
好吧 我能远程禁用该摄像头
Okay, I can disable that remotely,
但这需要一点时间
but that is gonna take some time.
有时最简单的办法最好
Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best.
帕克
Parker!
香叶炉烤披萨
停 摄像头现在被挡住了
Stop! The camera's blocked now.
斯宾塞 坚持住
Spencer, hang on.
我就快搞定了
I'm almost done.
来吧 加油 我们离开这里
Hey, hey, hey, come on. Come on. Let's get out of here.
制♥服♥吗
Uniform?
新角色
New guy.
-擦鞋了 -说得对
- Shined shoes. - Bingo.
-武器 -简易雪花玻璃球
- Weapon. - Improvised snow globe.
出口
Exit.
帕克 出口
Parker, exit.
装卸区 直接向上穿过三个交叉口
Loading docks. Just a straight shot up across three junctions
-然后通过一个小滑道下来 -好吧
- and then down a teeny-tiny chute. - Yeah.
我也不喜欢这个主意 但她知道了解通风道
I'm not crazy about it either, but she knows her vents.
这袋盐水应该能冲走大部分红雾
The saline bag should flush out most of that Red Haze.
这个母夜叉不拿到账簿
This dragon lady, she ain't gonna let up
不会罢手
until she gets that Ledger.
这是个问题 因为那本账簿
Well, that's a problem, 'cause that Ledger
已不复存在
doesn't exist, not anymore.
你销毁了吗
You destroyed it?
我上次行动失败
My last op went south,
账簿保存在一张软盘里 被损毁了
and the Ledger was on a floppy disk and it got destroyed.
她不会相信的
She ain't gonna buy that.
没人会信
Nobody would.
所以我逃走了
That's why I ran.
我知道他们不会停止寻找
I knew they'd never stop looking.
-谁 -各方势力
- Who? - You name it.
公♥司♥ 石油输出国组织 梵蒂冈
The Company, OPEC, the Vatican.
他们没人会相信账簿已经被毁
None of them would believe that the Ledger was gone.
所以我不得不躲在所有人眼皮底下
That's why I had to hide in plain sight,
变成一个没人会看见的人
become the kind of man that nobody sees.
一位小镇图书管♥理♥员♥
A small-town librarian.
这是个不错的计划 30年来都很有效
Wasn't a bad plan. Worked for 30 years but...
但现在 莫里斯
now, Maurice...
我在这里认识的所有人都不再安全
all the people I know here, they're never gonna be safe
只要RIZ认为我拿着账簿
as long as R.I.Z. thinks I have that Ledger.
那我们就把账簿给他们
So let's give it to them.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表