剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
她说下载整个数据库
She said to download the database
等查德的人到了以后交给他
and give it to Chad's man when he arrived.
稍等一下
Uh, hold on.
查德的人 查德的人要数据库做什么
Chad's guy? What does Chad's guy want with the database?
索菲和布朗温在昨晚同一时间失踪
Sophie and Bronwyn disappeared at the same time last night.
-巧合吗 -不是
- Coincidence? - No.
看来查德就是绑♥架♥的人
So Chad's a kidnapper?
这我倒是没料到
I did not see that coming.
所以布朗温和索菲都在...
So Bronwyn and Sophie are at...
比特币交易所 所以信♥号♥♥才被屏蔽了
The Bitcoin exchange, that's why it's shielded.
那里对电磁信♥号♥♥非常敏感
It's vulnerable to electromagnetic charges.
那数据库就是用来交换...
The database is a price for...
我不知道 但如果查德在那的话
I don't know, but if Chad is over there,
把人从街上绑回去 他一定不会留梅勒妮活口
snatching people off the street, he's not gonna let Melanie live.
梅勒妮 待在原地 好吗 帮手马上就到
Melanie, just stay where you are, okay? Help is on the way.
谁
Who?
汉克
Hank.
好吧 我打给艾略特 反正他也往那里赶
Okay, I'll call Eliot. He's on his way over to Enlyven anyway.
我去查德那里
I'm gonna go to Chad's
看看我能不能和帕克碰上头
and I'll see if I can get Parker to meet me.
等等 她在城市的另一边
Wait, she's on the wrong side of the city.
看来只剩我们俩在这了 你有什么计划吗
I think we're solo here. Do you have a plan?
哥们
Yo, man. Shh.
你会把蜜蜂吵醒
You'll wake the bees.
糟糕
Oh, man.
让你安静点了
I told you to be quiet.
别撞到箱子
Don't bump the boxes!
小心小心 兄弟 兄弟
Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy, bro, bro, bro.
这拳打上可够我受的
That one would've stung, huh?
这是什么玩意
What the hell is this?
这是...
Ah, it's...
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go.
你好
Hello.
联调局探员
FBI guy.
其实不是联调局的 我懂的
Ah, not FBI guy. I get it.
埃沃尔在哪
Where's Eivor?
他被扣押了
He was detained.
你为什么被扣押了
Why are you detained?
查德真的在洗钱
Chad is in fact, money laundering.
看来我说对了
Oh, so I was right.
你的专业能力真的非常厉害
You are very good at what you do.
好了 你们谁赶快把查德要的给他
Okay, one of you, please give Chad what he wants
好让我能离开这张椅子
so I can get out of this chair?
这里面就是数据库 存储了布朗温
Well, that is the database of the personal information
成千上百个客户的个人资料信息
of hundreds of thousands of Bronwyn's customers.
布里安娜按她说的那样下载了下来
Breanna downloaded it just the way she said she would.
现在我把它交给你 我们都可以离开了
Now, I give this to you, we can all go.
怎么
What?
你以为你说这是布朗温的数据库
You think you can claim this as Bronwyn's database
然后就能离开这里了吗
and then just walk out of here?
你自己验证吧
Verify it yourself.
很好
Good.
不过我们还是要把你们都杀了
Now, we're still gonna kill everybody,
但至少也不算是一无所获了
but at least this wasn't a total waste.
我倒不这么觉得
I don't think so.
什么情况
What the hell?
小心点 那是个脉冲充电装置
Careful. That's an EMP charge.
我让他们把它安装到我的手♥机♥上
I had them build it into my phone
在你向我展示过你的虚拟货币之后
after you showed me your virtual currency.
电磁脉冲
Electromagnetic pulse.
真神奇
It is fascinating.
如果你的四千万美元是黄金
If your $40 million was gold,
我就没办法去破坏掉它
there's nothing I could do to harm it.
如果是现金的话
If it were currency,
那个保险柜也能护它不怕火不怕爆♥炸♥
that safe would protect it from fire or explosives.
但正如你所说 它只存在于字节之中
But it's as you said, it just exists in bits and bytes.
所以我可以在不碰触的情况下彻底抹除掉它
And I could just wipe it out without even touching it.
杀了他们
Kill them.
天哪
Oh, my God!
那是一个失能开关
And that is a dead man's switch.
你要是打死我的朋友 他的手一松然后砰
You shoot my friend, he relaxes his grip and zap--
四千万美元不复存在
$40 million wiped out of existence.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
那我们就走着瞧
Let's wait and see.
那可是四千万美元啊
It's $40 million.
没错
Yeah.
但不是我的四千万美元
But it's not my $40 million.
所以对我来说也无所谓 对吧
So it doesn't really matter to me, does it?
脉冲充电装置
The EMP pulse thing!
我的手♥机♥壳有磁性 所以会吸到控制板上
Oh, my phone has a magnetic case, so it sticks to my dashboard.
-那个失能开关 -圆珠笔而已
- Hey, the dead man's switch-- - Ballpoint pen.
进步神速 还有布里安娜的提醒也很棒
Good improv. And the Breanna tip, good clue.
你们知道你们惹了多大的麻烦吗
Do you guys know how much trouble you're in?
我可是布朗温·拉克
I'm Bronwyn Lark.
没错 那是你的麻烦 查德想杀死我们所有人
Yeah, that's your trouble. Chad's gonna want all of us dead.
他甚至不知道我们的真实姓名 但你很有名
He doesn't even know our real names, but you're famous.
我确实很有名
I am famous.
作为布朗温·拉克这下可无处藏身了
Nowhere to hide as Bronwyn Lark.
除非你加入证人保护计划
Unless you go into the witness relocation program
-换个身份出庭指证查德 -什么
- and testify against Chad under a different name. - What?
-不行 -等查德失去所有的钱后会非常愤怒
- No! - Chad's gonna be very angry when he loses his fortune.
更不用提他那些洗钱的客户了
Not to mention his money-laundering clients.
可是电子脉冲是假的啊
But the EMP thing is fake!
再砸一次
Hit it again.
把东西拿走吧
Just get it out of here.
不
No.
不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这是一个极其安全的笔记本 怎么会有病毒
This is a secure laptop. How could a virus...
我们把他那些比特币的玩意黑掉吧
Let's hack his Bitcoiny thing.
不行 索菲说过这家伙进入交易所的唯一途径
No. Sophie said the only way this guy accesses the exchange
是借由一台♥完♥全独♥立♥于网络世界的秘密电脑
is from a secret computer that's outside of the network.
压根没法黑进去
That there's no way in.
我们可以进入她的数据 那才重要 对吧
We access her database. Hey, that's the value, right?
要是清空了 她可以马上利用备份恢复的
If we do that, she'll just restore from the backups.
我唯一能做的就是安装一个侵蚀数据库的病毒
The only thing I can do is install a virus that corrupts it
顺便把备份也侵蚀了
and corrupts the backups, too.
怎么 你以为你说这是布朗温的数据库
What? You think you can claim this as Bronwyn's database
然后就能离开这里了吗
and then just walk out of here?
你自己验证吧
Verify it yourself.
是我 我把病毒装进了交易所
I did it. I put a virus in the exchange.
这是印度尼西亚那边发明的一些新型血液检测
It's a new regiment of blood tests from Indonesia.
听起来真的很不错
It sounds really exciting.
太前沿了 我都不知道还有这样的检验
Cutting edge. I--I didn't know anything like this even existed.
我们的生意遍布全球
Our business was global.
哪怕我们从没用过 我也会追踪这些研究
I tracked these studies, even if we never used them.
多谢你们 我才能重新检查所有的客户
Thanks to you, I can go back through all our customers,
这一次尽量找到办法给他们提供真正的帮助
try to find ways this time to really help them.
像我妹妹那样的人
People like my sister.
谢谢
Thank you.
-把你的名字写上去 -想象的朋友
- Put your name on it. - ...imaginary friends.
-我只想为你和哈迪森 -我早就告诉你
- I'm trying to make a romantic dinner - I have told you
-创造一顿浪漫的晚餐 -十次了
- for you and Hardison. - Ten times,
我不知道各自的食物都有哪些
I don't know whose food is whose.
-我会都吃掉的 -怎么了 别说
- I'm gonna eat it. - Hey, what's up? Don't.
听起来医生和博士聊得火热 对吧
Sounds like the docs are getting on like a house on fire, huh?
是的 她们俩一见如故
Yeah, they got a real super-friend vibe going on.
她们像你们一样在讨论开一间公♥司♥
They're talking about starting a company like you guys did.
我们一起开公♥司♥不是因为我们是朋友
We didn't start a company because we were friends.
甚至第一年里我都不喜欢他们
I didn't even like 'em the first year.
我甚至都没记住他的名字
I didn't even learn his name
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表