剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
You had enough?
这真是我听过最好的一段供认
It's about as good a confession as I've ever heard...
作为一名美国法警
being a U.S. Marshal.
我们可以使狂吠之犬这招
We'll go with the barking dog.
我去找球 但我们需要听到亚伯和博格斯的供认
I'll get the ball, but we need confessions from Abel and Boggs.
好的 交给我
Yeah, I'll get 'em.
但我需要有人在现场陪我一起听
But I'll need somebody there that can hear it
坐实他们的供认
that can actually make it stick.
玛丽亚 你得先让自己被抓到了
Maria, you're gonna have to get yourself caught.
我希望你可以感激
Uh, I hope you appreciate
我有多努力克制自己不去痛扁他们
my restraint in not kicking their asses.
带着束线带的警♥察♥ 你会用上这个
Cops with zip ties, you'll want this.
我从没想过会这样
I never wanted this.
我只是想挽救我的职业生涯
I'm just trying to save my career.
我知道
I know.
我也知道不少事
I know things, too.
比如我的枪只认我的手才能开火
Like how my smart gun needs my fingerprint to fire.
谢了
Thanks.
该死
Damn it!
你为什么要管闲事
Why do you even care?
你为什么要保护这些人
Why are you protecting these people?
因为这本来是你该做的事
Because you were supposed to.
好的 长官 收到
Yes, ma'am, copy that.
艾略特跟我说也许你...
So, Eliot tells me that maybe you...
觉得我不喜欢你
thought I didn't like you.
帕克 不 我不是很确定...
Parker, no, I-I'm not sure that--
没关系
It's okay.
你说得对
You were right.
你当时说得对 但现在不是了
You were right. You aren't anymore.
别这样
Don't.
法警正在来的路上 之后的事交给我们吧
The marshals are right on their way. We'll take it from here.
我刚和医院通过电♥话♥ 奥马尔没事
I just spoke to the hospital. Omar is safe.
你的朋友救了他的命
Your friend saved his life.
真是好消息
That is good news.
替我们向他问好
Give him our best.
何不让你把这个带给他
And... why don't you give him this?
-只不过 -帕克
- Just... - Parker.
-这真是一大笔钱 一大笔 -帕克
- It's a lot of money. It's a lot. - Parker.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们所有人
All of you.
祝你们好运
Yeah. Good luck.
我可以替你保管奖券 安全起见 如果你...
I could keep it for safekeeping for you, if you--
-帕克 -好吧
- Parker. - Okay.
码头
真不希望做清理这一切的人 对吧
Hate to be the person that has to clean all this up, huh?
毕竟还要渡过难关
Talk about weathering a storm.
艾略特 如果你需要我替你把这次逮捕
Eliot, if you needed me to make this arrest
还有指证这些家伙的事处理掉
and testify to put these guys away--
不 没必要
No, that's not...
不过也许可以在官方报告上不要提及
Probably wouldn't mention my name, or Parker's for that matter,
我或帕克的名字
on the official report.
你在为谁工作 艾略特
Who do you work for, Eliot?
你知道吗 其实我不在乎
You know what? I don't care.
你留了下来 为了他们而战
You stayed and fought for them.
而且不轻言放弃 无论有多么困难
And kept fighting, no matter how tough it got.
所以这证明你是个好人 无论你以为自己有多糟糕
And that makes you good, no matter how bad you think you are.
而且这对我来说已经足够好了
And that's good enough for me.
你偷了一件医生的大褂
You stole a doctor's coat?
-是的 -我忘了脱下来了
- Yeah. - Well, I forgot to take it off.
这不是事情的重点
Not exactly the same thing.
而且他还救了一条命
And he saved a man's life.
我还是没法相信我们把自己的身家性命
I still can't believe we placed our lives
交到了一个律师
in the hands of a lawyer
和一个法警手里 我们还能全身而退
and a marshal on the same job, and we're all still here.
刚才是玛丽亚的电♥话♥
Yeah, well, that was Maria.
亚伯和他的同伙已经被起诉了
Abel and his fellow cop buddies are being indicted.
博格斯签了认罪协议 他会出庭指证他们
Boggs has taken a plea deal, so he'll testify against them,
还有你在医院里遇到的那个小朋友
even your little friend at the hospital.
威尔逊医生的另一次胜利
Hey, another W for Dr. Wilson.
-续杯 威尔逊医生 -当然
- Oh, refill, Dr. Wilson. - Indeed.
不过你是怎么知道那些医学术语的
How do you know all that medical jargon anyway?
实际上饰演威尔逊先生的
演员曾出演90年代大热剧
《急诊室的故事》中的常驻医生
电视
Tv.
好吧
Fine.
《法律与秩序》女士做得都对
Miss Law and Order did all right.
可是你仍然很在意她
But she still bothers you.
不是因为她
Not her.
只不过一想到有了玛丽亚
It's just with Maria in the picture,
我很担心你会把我们都抛弃
I'm worried you're gonna wanna leave all this behind.
而且
And, uh...
没有你我做不到这一切
I can't do this without you.
那种事永远不会发生 帕克
Well, that's never gonna happen, Parker.
手臂环着我这招真不错
The arm around me was a nice touch.
-是啊 不 我不是故意的 -真暖心
- Yeah, no, not what I'm doing. - It was nice.
你得扶我去吧台
I need some help to the bar.
-靠着我 靠着我 -谢谢 好的
- I got you. I got you. - Thank you. All right.
抱歉 我只是想帮忙
Sorry. I'm trying to help you.
让我来
Just let me.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表