剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
都市侠盗:救赎
第一季第八集
各位 我们有麻烦了
Guys, we have a problem.
他看到了我的脸 我暴露了
He's seen my face. My cover's blown.
那边有很多俄♥国♥人 但我把他们都摆平了
A lot of Russians back there, but I took care of them.
还会有两倍的人从前面过来
There's gonna be twice as many coming from the front.
兔兔先生说通风管不能走
Mr. Bunny says the vents are a no-go.
帕克 不要再给无价的艺术品起名字了
Parker, stop naming the priceless pieces of art!
我们怎么办 我们要玩完了
What do we do? We're doomed!
保持冷静
Guys, keep your heads.
你们知道单打独斗能干什么
You know what you can do alone.
而我知道你们齐心协力能干什么
I know what you can do together.
是吗 你怎么知道
Oh, yeah? And how do you know that?
因为我是首脑
Because I'm the Mastermind.
麦克弗森-普拉特出版有限公♥司♥
《首脑》
一伙罪犯打倒罪恶的有钱人
这正是我需要的
This is exactly what I need.
-你要去哪 -出去
- Where are you going? - Out.
-这... -不 停下
- Well... - No, stop it.
-怎么了 -就停下吧
- What? - Just stop it.
纪念日很痛苦
Anniversaries are hard.
刚过去的那周是我第七次
Just this past week it was the anniversary
把哈迪森从楼顶扔下去的纪念日
of the seventh time I threw Hardison off the top of a building,
我自己一个人重温真让我痛苦
and it was really hard to go through by myself.
当然这有点不同 但...
This is a little different, obviously, but--
有点不同 有什么不同
A little different? What's different?
帕克想要确保我今天没事
Oh, Parker is trying to make sure that I'm okay today.
那是什么
What is that?
我给你做的
Just a couple of your
一些你最爱的素食餐点
favorite vegan dishes that I whipped up for you
在... 在... 为了今天
on-- on-- for today.
你们俩都打住吧 你们都是想抚慰我 我没事
Both of you, stop it. You're trying to cosset me, and I'm fine!
抚慰你 才不是...我没有...我们不是...
Cosset you? That's not-- I'm not-- We're not--
是 你们就是 这非常贴心
Yes, you are, and it's sweet,
可我不需要你们照顾我
but I don't need you taking care of me.
就像你们一直那样
Just like you have been
让我管理团队 筹划行动
with letting me run the crew and plan the jobs.
-什么 -你们算计不过算计大♥师♥
- What? - You can't con a con artist.
我很感谢 但我不需要大家
I appreciate it, but I don't need everyone
在我身边如履薄冰
walking on eggshells around me.
电影马拉松时间
Hey, movie marathon time!
你不会相信的
You're never gonna believe it,
我找到了你小时候喜欢的小众英国电影
I found that obscure British drama you loved when you were a kid.
出什么事了 那是素食吗
What's going on? Is that vegan?
什么事都没出
Nothing is going on.
对 是我的纪念日 但你们都表现得超级怪异
Yes, it's my anniversary, but you're all acting super weird.
我要去购物
Now, I'm going shopping,
我要血拼一把在衣服上来帮助我渡过
and I'm gonna spend a ton of money on clothes to help me cope.
-索菲 -我去 不要你也来了吧
- Sophie! - Oh, bloody hell, not you as well.
不 艾力克刚发过来这个 我想你应该看看
No-- Alec just sent this over. I think you should take a look.
麦克弗森-普拉特出版有限公♥司♥
一伙罪犯打倒罪恶的有钱人
他们怎么掌握我们这么多情况
How do they have all this intel on us?
只有我们的团队成员才知道这些
No one but our crew knows these things.
没有这回事 第157页的事不存在
Well, this didn't happen. Page 157 did not happen.
你什么意思 新加坡的行动 是我们做的啊
What do you mean? Singapore job? We did that.
你赤手空拳就把整个极道黑帮给打趴下了
You took out that whole Yakuza gang with your bare fists.
那怎么了 我说的不是这个
So? That's not what I'm talking about.
我做了好多别的事呢
I did so much more than that, man.
我乔装打扮去露天市场
I went undercover in an open-air
破获了一个走私团伙 对吧
market to uncover a smuggling ring, all right?
这里说的都是我打人的事
All this says is I hit people.
还甩头发
And flip my hair?!
你觉得你的描绘不公平吗
Oh, you think you've been portrayed unfairly?
看看第93页吧
Well, look at page 93!
"小偷用她身体的超凡能力替代逻辑思维
"The thief elides logic with her physical prowess,
以她冷静的自信躲避拘捕
eludes capture with her calm confidence
在她的领域堪称传奇"
and is nothing short of legendary in her field."
"传奇" 得了吧
I mean, "Legendary"? Come on!
是啊 太恶心了
Yeah, that's horrible.
我只是想知道写我哥的这些是不是真的
I just want to know if all this stuff about my brother is true.
-不 不是... -第42页是真的
- No, it's not-- - Page 42 is true.
哈迪森是怎么找到这些东西的
How did Hardison find all this stuff?
他的算法
Oh, well, his algorithm was
应该把提到我们的东西从互联网上都抹掉
meant to scrub all mention of us off the Internet.
可这玩意不断蹦出来就像打地鼠游戏
But this kept popping up like a wack-a-mole.
最后他找到了这些打印稿
And finally he tracked down these galleys.
好消息是 这些只是排版用的样稿
The good news is, these are just advanced copies--
书还没有出版
the book hasn't been published yet.
但到底谁是这个"首脑"
But who the hell is this "Mastermind"?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但他把自己描绘成内森·福特 我们的内森·福特
But he's cast himself as Nate Ford-- our Nate Ford--
那位组建起这个团队的真正首脑
the real mastermind that put this team together.
这里面大部分是错的
Most of this stuff is wrong,
但正确的地方已经足够危险了
but there's enough right in here to be dangerous.
-这东西要公开了... -我们的客户就都暴露了
- If this gets out-- - All our clients will be exposed.
我们替他们解决的目标就会知道
The marks we took down for them will know
然后会去找他们算账
and they'll go after them.
还不用说你们的秘密都写在上面了
Not to mention all of your guys' secrets are out there.
不是我们所有人 索菲就完全没事
Not all of us. Sophie got away scot-free.
她根本就没出现在书里
She's not in the book at all.
最糟糕的结婚纪念日
Crappiest wedding anniversary ever.
不是我的结婚纪念日
Oh, it's not my wedding anniversary.
内特和我不庆祝那个 不是
Nate and I didn't celebrate that, no.
我们庆祝相识的那一天
We celebrated the day we met.
是一见钟情吗
Was it love at first sight?
算是吧
Kind of.
他用枪打了我
He shot me.
但公平地说 我也打了他
But to be fair, I shot him, too.
你有过那种感觉吗
Hey, did you ever have that feeling
你从远处看见个人
that you see someone in the distance
你觉得那是这个世界上你最想见的人
and you think it's the person you wanna see most in the world
你的心开始狂跳
and your heart starts going crazy,
然后他们转过身来 然后...
and then they turn around and...
这个就给我这种感觉
That's what this feels like.
你认为这个人是怎么发现了你
How do you think this person found out about you?
他们没发现 我没在书里
Well, they didn't. I'm not in the book.
时不时会有个骗子 但很明显不是我
There's occasionally a grifter, but it's clearly not me.
很显然我对故事不重要
I'm not important to the story, apparently.
我们知道这家伙是个冒牌货
Well, now we know this guy's a fake.
内森·福特不可能会这么想
There's no way Nate Ford felt that way.
我编写了一些关于我们冒牌首脑的信息
Okay. So I compiled some information on our fake mastermind.
他是谁
Hey, who is he?
他怎么会知道他所知道的
How does he know what he knows?
没有匹配
不清楚 他不在我们常用的那些地方
No idea. He doesn't exist in any of our usual outlets.
书的版权标注为一家有限公♥司♥的有限公♥司♥
The book copyright is listed by an LLC of an LLC.
出版合同都是由律师签署
The publishing contracts are all signed by lawyers.
没有社交媒体
And no social media.
我甚至用了逆向图像搜索来查这个人...一无所获
I mean, I even did a reverse image search on the guy-- zip.
逆向图像搜索什么都没有吗
A reverse image search revealed nothing?
也许这个人确实是个犯罪首脑
Maybe this guy really is a criminal mastermind.
大多数犯罪首脑没有网站
Well, most criminal masterminds don't have websites.
《首脑》
一群罪犯打倒罪恶的有钱人
出版公♥司♥放上了这个
The publishing company put that up.
虽然信息并不多
Okay, there's not a lot of information,
但有媒体亮相的档期信息
but there is some booking information about media appearances.
他在媒体上亮过相吗
He's done media appearances?
还没有
Not yet.
但任何一个主页像这样的人都极度渴望被曝光
But anyone with a page like this is desperate to get exposure.
《首脑》
一群罪犯打倒罪恶的有钱人
所以我们把他引诱到一个秘密地点
So, we lure him in to an undisclosed location,
轮流用叉子捅他
take turns stabbing him with a fork
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表