剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
expected to make landfall within 48 hours after this broadcast.
没关系 乔 只是大风
It's okay, Jo. It's just the wind.
-我马上就上去... -你好 斯黛拉
- I'll be up in a sec-- - Hello, Stella.
记得我吗
Remember me?
斯黛拉 你还好吗
S-Stella, you okay?
-讲故事的时间结束 -等等
- Story time is over. - Wait.
斯黛拉 我们是来帮忙的
Stella, we're here to help.
不 我不 我不想再说那些事了
No, I don't--I don't want to talk about it anymore.
这单活结束 你们快出去
The job is off. Get out.
出去
Get out.
我说了出去
I said get out.
她把我们赶出来了
I mean, she kicked us out.
她为什么这么固执
Why is she being so stubborn?
如果她不告诉我们发生了什么
If she won't tell us what happened,
至少告诉我们乔在哪里 或她女儿
then at least tell us where Jo is, or her daughter.
斯黛拉现在没事了吗
Is Stella okay now?
布里安娜说服她让自己留了下来
Breanna convinced her to let her stay.
你知道这不理智
Well, you know it's not rational.
这不是针对谁
It's not personal.
她只是记起了一些艰难的事
She's remembering some hard things.
回看你的生活也不容易
It's not easy to look at your life.
也许我们需要帮她
Maybe we need to help her come up
找个理由来帮我们
with a reason to want to help us.
-就... -停 停
- Just-- - Stop. Stop.
手♥枪♥那有消息吗
Any luck with the pistol?
没有 我们找到了一些标记着给克拉克法官的文物
No. We found some antiques there marked for Judge Clark,
-但没有手♥枪♥ -等等
- but no pistol. - Hold on!
菲尔说可以让法官先挑
Phil told the judge he could have first pick,
但他撒谎了 我看到菲尔拿起一块金表
but he lied, because I saw Phil take a gold watch
扔进了自己的兜里
and throw it in his pocket.
-等等 他偷了我的手表吗 -对
- Wait, he stole my watch? - Yeah.
菲尔想把最闪亮的宝贝留给自己
Phil wants to keep the shiniest of the shinies for himself.
为什么 你不...
Why--Are you not--
你就不能六小时前在仓库里说这事吗
You couldn't have thought of that six hours and a warehouse ago?
如果是这样 我打赌他肯定都
If that's the case, then I bet he doesn't
不认识那是"特灵顿手♥枪♥"
even know it's "the Turlington Pistol."
他是那种想赚快钱 但不识货的人
He's the type to go for the quick buck, not the big score.
没错 但我打赌上了《古董月刊》的
No, but I bet Judge Clark on the cover
克拉克法官肯定认识
of Antiques Monthly would know it.
这就是我们的筹码
There's our wedge.
只需要找到合适的人去用
Just need to find the right person to apply it.
不不不 拜托 我真的不...
Oh, no, no, no, please. I'm really not...
我不是来谈乔的 我保证
I'm not here to talk about Jo, I promise.
听着 我明白
Look, I get it.
我知道这很不容易
I know it can be really hard
回顾你的过去 记起你幸福的时刻
to look at your past and remember when you were happy,
后来记起了自己为什么不再开心
and then be reminded of why you're not that happy anymore,
我...
and I'm...
我很抱歉自己逼了你
I'm really sorry I pushed you.
我们找到了帮你拿回特灵顿手♥枪♥的方法
We think we know how to get your Turlington Pistol back
还能一劳永逸拜托菲尔
and rid you of Phil for good.
豺狼准备好干最后一票了吗
Now, is the Jackal up for one last job?
不知...
I wonder...
老鼠是否会躲避阳光
does a rat run away from sunshine?
斯黛拉
Stella?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
跟我走
Walk with me.
我收到短♥信♥说我的食物到了
I got a text on my phone saying my food was here.
-就在这里 -我没点任何吃的
- Right here. - I didn't order anything.
你没有 什么 让我看看
You didn't--What-- Let me see that.
如果不是你 那是谁点了
If not you, then who the hell ordered
瑞士芝士和凤尾鱼三明治
a Swiss cheese and anchovy sandwich?
他们会在这上面扣我的星级 老兄
They're gonna dock my star rating on this, man.
拿着
Hold that.
天呐
Jesus.
-搞什么 -天哪
- What the-- - Oh, God.
瞧 你闻到这股麝香了吗
See? Smell that muskiness?
-你的吗 -不了 谢谢
- Yours? - No, thank you.
-我的手♥机♥给我 -嗯
- My phone, please. - Yeah.
抱歉了
Sorry about this.
听着 帮我个忙 在这个应用上给我评分
Listen, do me a favor and-- and rate me on the app right there.
给我个好评 老兄 这不是我的错
Give me a good one, man. This is not my fault.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
我是来给你谈条件的 菲尔 为了特灵顿手♥枪♥
I'm here to offer you a deal, Phil, for my Turlington Pistol.
那个市值超过一百万
It's worth over a million dollars,
足够我请一个住家护士
enough for me to have a live-in nurse,
还能剩下50万给你 没错
with 500 grand left over for you. That's right.
我要花钱让你滚蛋
I'll pay to be rid of you.
所以你同意吗
Now, do we have a deal?
你在这呢 溜号♥小姐
Well, there you are, Little Miss Slip 'N Slide.
我告诉过你 没关系 我是她的护士
I told you--Oh, it's fine. I'm her nurse.
什么 护士
What? Uh, nurse?
斯黛拉 我雇的那个人呢
Stella, where's the guy I hired?
你是菲尔吗
Oh, are you Phil?
安东尼奥突然牙痛 机构就派我来了
Antonio had a dental emergency and the agency sent me,
然后这位捣蛋小姐就溜走了
and then Miss Naughty here gave me the slip.
走吧 斯黛拉
Come on, Stella.
不会再发生了 先生 我保证
Oh, it won't happen again, sir, I assure you.
我吓坏我了
Y'all gave me a fright.
她真不好管 对吧 菲尔
She's a feisty one, eh, Phil?
法官
Judge.
-我刚才没看见你 -那我们都瞎了
- I didn't see you there. - Then we're both blind,
因为我没在斯黛拉·沃勒的东西里
because I didn't see the Turlington Pistol
看到特灵顿手♥枪♥
with Stella Voleur's things.
-搬家工人肯定是... -我要手♥枪♥的抽成
- Well, the movers must have-- - I want my cut of that gun.
九♥成♥似乎很合理
Ninety percent seems fair.
九♥成♥ 法官 这太多了 比我们...
Ninety? Judge, that's way more than we--
你更希望我为你的病人找其他监管人吗
You'd rather I find another guardian for your wards?
我要九♥成♥ 之后联♥系♥
My cut is 90. I'll be in touch.
就是这里
This is it.
这里是魔法发生的地方
This is where the magic happens.
装♥修♥真不错
This is quite a setup.
我们以前设局时
We used to run a con with...
只有打字机和橡胶胶水
little more than a typewriter and rubber cement.
我偷听到贪婪法官和销赃人的电♥话♥
I overheard a call with Judge Greedy and the fence.
今晚交易
Sale's on for tonight.
很好 那我们就在销赃的店里
Good. So we just have to set up the camera
放好摄像头 录下非法销♥售♥ 然后
in the fence's shop, record the illegal sale, and...
然后你这位打手可以把他揍得屁滚尿流
And then your muscle over here will kick his teeth in.
或报♥警♥ 把他逮捕
Or call the police and have him arrested.
不过说真的 我...
Oh, honestly, though, I mean, I--
我不介意按照这位年轻女士说的做
I don't mind doing what the young lady asked.
好吧 有个小麻烦
All right, flag on the play.
那个销赃人 让-皮埃尔 是个专业人士
The fence, Jean-Pierre, is a pro.
他的安保
His security--
我可以闯入任何设备
I can break into anything.
我甚至闯入过斯特兰克保险柜
I once broke into a Steranko.
真不错 亲爱的
Good for you, dear.
他的安保系统不存在 他没有店
His security doesn't exist. He doesn't have a shop.
他会在会面前十分钟把交易地点
He texts his clients the location of the meeting
发信息给自己的客户
ten minutes before it happens.
我们没有时间去安装摄像头
We won't have time to put a camera in.
好 那我们就另辟蹊径
All right, then we find another way.
布里安娜 跟我们说说销赃人的信息
Breanna, run us through what you've got on the fence.
如果这招不行
If this doesn't work,
你得找到乔
you're gonna have to find Jo.
我尽量
I'll try.
总得有什么在最后一刻出岔子 对吧
Something always goes wrong at the last moment, doesn't it?
如果你找到我的委托书
If you find my power of attorney,
你会找到她 对吧
you'll find her, won't you?
乔
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表