剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Well, you helped me too.
他们是我的家人
They are my family,
但他们眼中的我有一个固定形象
but they're used to seeing me a certain way.
是索菲·黛弗罗
As Sophie Devereaux.
你看到了我能成为的样子
You see me as I could be.
我会想念这点
I'm gonna miss that.
如果你有需要 你知道我在哪
Well, you know where to find me if you need me.
我会让布里安娜追踪你的手♥机♥
I'll have Breanna track your phone.
对 这样能行
Yeah, that would do it.
祝你好运
Good luck...
哈里
Harry.
我觉得这是第一次你...
You know, I think that is the very first time that you've ever...
别说了 你要毁掉这一刻了
Stop. You're gonna ruin it.
就是这个
This is it.
这个最后演出真震撼人心 黛弗罗女士
Well, that was a hell of a final performance, Ms. Devereaux.
有点像在谢亚球场看披头士演出
Kinda like watching The Beatles at Shea.
我觉得那不是我的最后演出
I don't think that was my final performance.
你们都知道 我爱剧院
You know, I love the theater.
我爱满场宾客和掌声雷动
I love a full house and the applause,
但这个 吸引着一个人的注意力
but this, holding one person's attention,
每句话每秒都在随机应变
improvising every second with everything on the line,
我觉得...
I think...
这就是我的舞台
This is my stage.
其他任何事都无法与之比肩
Nothing's ever gonna come close to this.
我只需要停止纠结 然后...
I-I just have to stop fighting it and...
带领团队
Lead the team.
前提是你同意 我不想鸠占鹊巢
Well, only if it's okay with you. I do not wanna take your place.
没有 不会的
You're not. I mean, you won't.
我还有其他12支国际队伍
I'm still managing 12 other international teams,
而且我不会想念做文书工作的
and I'm not gonna miss the paperwork.
我给忘了
Oh, I forgot.
-艾略特 -嗯
- Eliot. - Oh, yeah.
-怎么了 -稍等
- What? - Just hold on.
我不知道还有文书工作
I didn't know there was paperwork.
当然 我们得填写健康保险表格
Oh, yeah, we have to fill out health insurance forms.
对 还有相应的退休金
Mm-hmm, matching 401 Ks.
收据都在这里
I got the receipts right here.
我忘了给她 直接给你吧
I forgot to give 'em to her. I'm gonna give 'em to you.
每次我的无人机炸机都得报销
Every time I crash a drone it has to be reimbursed.
我不想做文书工作
I-I don't wanna do paperwork.
怎么 你以为这地方
What, you think the power bill
会给自己交电费吗
for this place is gonna pay for itself?
艾略特 你剪头花了三百美金吗
Eliot! Three hundred dollars for a haircut?!
文书
Paperwork.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表