剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
is there anywhere that I can get her a little bite to eat, man?
厨房♥就在那边
The kitchen's through there.
来吧 谢谢
There you go. Thank you.
-酒劲...上来得非常快 -来吧
- It just... it hits me quick. - Come on.
-你知道吗 -知道
- You know? - Yeah.
我希望他们这里有烤奶酪
I hope they got a grilled cheese in here.
J·亚伯警官
Officer J. Abel.
那家伙身上一股清洁剂的味道
That guy smells like cleaning supplies.
我要打给索菲 让她知道这里的情况
I'm gonna call Sophie, tell her what's going on.
只不过我的手♥机♥完全没信♥号♥♥了 该死的暴风雨
Except my service is completely down. Stupid storm.
好吧 好在我们俩的通信设备仍然好用
All right, our comms still work for me and you.
在这种天气下
There's no way it's gonna
也没有办法能赶到这个旅馆来
reach beyond this hotel in this weather.
没声音
It's dead.
座机电♥话♥理论上可以抵御住飓风
Landlines are built to survive a hurricane.
他们剪了电♥话♥线
They cut the line.
他们不希望萝希或麦克劳德打电♥话♥求救
They don't want Roxie or McCloud calling for help.
我们必须搞清楚这里是什么情况
We gotta figure out what's going on in here.
我去拖住亚伯和他的同伙
I'm gonna stall Abel and his crew.
我需要你去搞到一台对讲机
I need you to get a walkie.
我们可以改造它来呼叫后援
We'll try to modify it to call for backup.
好的 好计划
Okay. That's good.
除了一点
Except for one thing.
你好 我是来找两个朋友的
Hi. I'm here looking for some friends.
可是我们已经关门了
Yeah, we're closed.
暴风雨季节
Storm season.
不如让我进来找找他们
Well, how 'bout I come in and find them?
你是想找麻烦吗
Are we gonna have a problem?
你已经叫来后援了
You already called backup.
我是玛丽亚·希普 我是
My name is Maria Shipp, I'm a U--
你 你
You, you...
很高兴见到你
Good to see you!
把你的警徽收好了
Keep your badge hidden.
这是我朋友玛丽亚
It's my friend Maria.
她是来接我们离岛的
She came to get us off the island. Huh?
我们先去弄干 然后离开这里吧
Let's go get you dried up and we'll get out of here.
-我告诉过你让你待在酒吧了 -好的
- Hey, I told you to stay in the bar. - Yeah.
-为了你们自己的安全着想 -知道了
- For your own safety. - Yeah.
又有三个人看见我们的脸了
Three more people know our faces.
我告诉过你要彻底封锁这里的
I told you to lock this place down.
我们恰好遇上了飓风
We're in the middle of a hurricane.
-不管是谁来了都得... -我不在乎
- I mean, who comes here-- - I don't care.
他们绝不能离开酒吧
They don't leave the bar.
锁好那里 不准任何人进出
Lock it. Nobody else gets in or out.
萝希 孩子 离门口远点
Roxie, kiddo, come away from there.
他们把门锁上了 他们为什么要把我们关起来
They locked it. Why would they lock us in?
我只想回家找我丈夫
I just wanna go home to my husband.
我们不会有事的 我保证
We'll get through this. Promise.
我们去喝点咖啡 我请客
Let's go get some coffee. I'm buying.
这里到底发生了什么
What's going on here?
那些警♥察♥似乎占领了整座旅馆
These cops seem to have taken over the whole hotel.
我有一种不祥的预感
I have a bad feeling that
麦克劳德和萝希可能会有危险
McCloud and that girl Roxie are not gonna be safe.
你觉得你能把我们所有人都带上你的船吗
You think you can get us all on your boat?
这不是最大的问题
That's not the problem.
我到的时候暴风雨已经铺天盖地地袭来了
I mean, the storm was bearing down fast when I got here.
现在 海岸边的浪头应该有六米左右
By now, swells off the coast must be 20 feet.
我们只能在这里等风暴过去了
We're gonna have to ride it out.
这里没有其它的通道
No points of access in here,
对讲机也只能在短距离内起作用 没法改造
walkies only work on a short-range cycle, can't modify one,
而且亚伯有股通乐清洁剂的味道
and Abel smells like Drano.
你一定是帕克 艾略特跟我说了很多你的事
You must be Parker. Eliot has told me so much about you.
好一个人类所知的所有吐真剂
Every truth serum known to man.
别说了 帕克 我们不聊工作上的事
Don't. Parker, we don't talk about work.
你们俩
You two.
把我们锁在这的那些人 你们知道什么信息
What do you know about the people that locked us in here?
他们来自绿滩镇 主岛上的一个小镇
They're from Greenbeach, the town on the mainland.
他们今天突然出现 展示了一下警徽
They just showed up today, flashing badges,
说他们想要提供帮助
saying they wanted to help.
我经营这家宾馆四十年了 从没有警♥察♥想来帮忙
I've owned this hotel 40 years. Never had cops wanna help before.
他们检查了所有的房♥间 所有的角落
They've been all over the place, every corner.
他们在找什么东西
They're searching for something.
没错 他们借着飓风作为幌子
Yeah, and they're using the hurricane as cover to hide it.
从我们到这后我数了他们有五个人
I've counted five of 'em since we got here.
我看到还有几个人在外面巡逻
I saw a few of them patrolling outside.
不过更像缩在一块躲雨
Huddling from the rain, more like.
所以肯定有更多人在搜索这里
You know there's bound to be more of 'em searching this place,
不清楚这一点 让我们处于劣势
and not knowing that puts us at a disadvantage.
我们必须和外面的人联♥系♥上
We need to talk to somebody on the outside.
比如我们单位的领导
Our supervisor from our agency.
可惜手♥机♥都没有信♥号♥♥了
Well, tough with the phones out.
麦克劳德 我要问你一个不常见的问题
McCloud, I'm gonna ask you a strange question.
你有业余无线电吗
You have a ham radio here?
船库里有一个老无线电
An old one in the boathouse,
不过你得走出去才能进船库去
but you have to go outside to get there.
没事 我去
Uh, no, I'll go.
我也一起 你会需要支援的
I'll go, too. You'll need backup.
过来 你会用上这个
Here, you're gonna need this.
你们找到出口出去时我去干扰守卫
I'll, uh, distract the guards while you find your exit.
你们可以从厨房♥的冷冻库出去
Well, you can go through the freezer in the kitchen.
冷冻库有一扇门通向外面方便进货
It's got a door to the outside for loading goods in.
那些警♥察♥都不知道有这扇门吗
A door these cops don't know about?
低咖♥啡♥因♥吗
Decaf?
提醒我一下你的工作单位是什么性质来着
Remind me what agency you work for again.
雨下得真的很大啊
It's really howling there.
你的同事 她很有意思
Your co-worker, she's interesting.
没错 她是很有意思
Yeah, she's interesting.
不过你会慢慢喜欢她的
But she grows on you.
她不喜欢我
She doesn't like me.
不是 她喜欢你
That's not true. She does like you.
她觉得我看起来很开心
She thinks I seem happy.
看起来很开心
Seem happy?
不 不是我...并不是...
No, no, not that I'm... it's not...
并不是说我其实不开心 我很开心
It's not that I'm not happy. I'm happy.
整个交往的
You know, for the whole...
看 是业余无线电
Look, the ham radio.
你知道怎么...
You know how to...
看来我可以在
So I can take Signal Corps
你可能工作的单位上划去通信兵团这一项了
off the list of possible places you work.
...暂时无法接通
...is not available.
还是被转到语♥音♥信箱
Well, it's still going to voicemail.
艾略特和帕克应该几个小时前就来报到了
Eliot and Parker should have checked in hours ago.
他们通常不会不打招呼玩失踪的
It's not like them to break with protocol.
那万一他们真的遇上麻烦了他们会怎么办
Well, what do they do if they're really in trouble?
有什么预警信♥号♥♥吗
Is there some kind of bat signal?
我们应该有个什么预警信♥号♥♥
We should have some kind of bat signal.
喂
Check.
这里是LV7ELI尝试与LV1LHQ联♥系♥
This is L-V-7-E-L-I trying to contact L-V-1-L-H-Q.
也许我们还真有个预警信♥号♥♥
Maybe we do have a bat signal.
索菲 哈里 回话
Sophie, Harry, come in.
听着 千万别把我关了
-这都是什么啊 -求救 求救
- Oh, what's all this? - Mayday, mayday.
布里安娜在建立一个新的紧急安全系统...
Breanna's been working on a new emergency security system--
模拟信♥号♥♥的 这样不会被人黑进来
analog so we don't get hacked.
...I 尝试与LV1LHQ联♥系♥
India. Trying to reach L-V-1-L-H-Q.
快接听啊...布里安娜
Somebody pick up the damn-- Breanna!
艾略特 艾略特 我是索菲
Eliot, Eliot! It's Sophie.
你们在哪
Where are you?
帕克和我被困在了一个旅馆
Parker and I are stuck at a hotel.
名字是灯塔旅店 在绿滩岛
It's called the Beacon Inn. It's on Greenbeach Isle.
你们在湾区的一个岛上 你们得赶紧撤出来
You're on an island in the Gulf? You gotta get out of there.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表