剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
-干杯 -干杯
- Prost. - Prost.
惠特科姆先生 我必须坦白
Herr Whitcomb, I must confess,
我童年里最喜欢的一些记忆
some of my fondest memories of childhood
是和我母亲乘坐东方快车
were riding the Orient Express with my mother.
我们太多的铁路旅行
So much of our rail travel
都丧失掉了那种浪漫情怀 不是吗
has lost that romanticism, nein?
不用再说了 莉莉-玛莲
Well, say no more, Lili-Marlene.
尊重过去 创建未来
Reverence for the old and innovation of the new.
真是奇迹
Wunderschoen.
卡尔 不要让人打搅我们
Karl, see that we're not disturbed.
天啊 真是太美了
Oh, my, what a beauty.
又有问题了 门锁是用双重生物识别筛选器
Okay, some more problem. The door's locked with a dual biometric screener
而且由那个仇恨犯罪的调酒员把守着
and it's guarded by that hate-criming mixologist.
我一直在查看这些专利申请
I have been up and down these patent applications,
都只是些基本的逃避责任的玩意
and it's just all your basic ass-covering.
绝对没有什么
There is certainly not anything in here
高能量密度电池的专利
about an energy-dense battery.
因为就没有专利
Because there is no patent.
电池的设计图很可能在那个
Schematics for the battery are probably inside
非常非常特别的1910格伦-瑞德保险箱里
that very, very special 1910 Glenn-Rieder picture safe.
我糊涂了 所有这些和农场有什么关系
I'm confused. What does all this have to do with the farm?
证据可能也在保险箱里
Well, the evidence is probably in the safe too.
我们需要进入到那个私人车厢 弄开保险箱
We need to get inside that private car and crack that safe.
你要如何才能进入行驶中火车的一个私人车厢
How are you gonna get inside a private car on a moving train
而且还有双重生物识别门锁
with a double biometric lock
外加一个保安把门呢
and a security guy in front of the door?
我点着头 可我完全不懂是什么意思
I'm nodding, but I don't know what that means.
我不懂是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
现代化的更新完全没有
The modern upgrades have not
破坏美学设计
harmed the aesthetic at all, I see.
对 这堵墙 当我们必须拿掉时
Yes, this wall, when we had to remove it,
我找到了在电影黄金年代使用过的相同木头
I found some of the same wood used in the golden age of film.
我很喜欢德国电影制♥作♥人
I'm fond of German filmmakers,
尤其是那些因政♥治♥原因被迫逃亡的人
especially those forced to flee for political reasons.
如果你相信的话
This, if you can believe it,
这是莱妮·里芬斯塔尔的《低地》中
is the famous shepherd's hat and stone axe
勇敢的吉普赛村民所使用的
of the brave Gypsy villager
著名的牧羊人帽子和石斧
from Leni Riefenstahl's Tiefland.
索菲 往左滑[表示对其不感兴趣]
Ugh, Sophie, swipe left.
恶心
Yikes.
看来你是他早期作品的粉丝啊
Ahh! You are a fan of his early work, I see.
我必须承认 在视觉艺术方面我是新手
Ah, I have to confess, I am a novice at the visual arts.
那是母亲给的礼物
That was a gift from mother.
敬母亲
To Mutter!
这是电池吧
Und this is the battery.
你要掌握我所有的秘密了 对不对
You are going to learn all my secrets, aren't you?
这是高能量密度电池
This is an energy-dense battery
每公斤能达到600瓦特小时的功率
that achieves 600 Watt-kilograms per hour,
足够飞跃整个美国
enough to fly across the country.
它...还是原型 专利保护
It... is a prototype. Proprietary.
等我们到底特律 你就会看到投入运转的了
You'll see it in action when we get to Detroit.
这就是你改变世界的方法...
Und this is how you're going to change the world--
一个都飞行了一百年的世界
the world that has been flying for a century!
你无法用一个发明去改变世界
Now, you don't change the world with an invention.
而是用权力
You change it with power.
有太多的人...
There are too many people...
太多的障碍 太多的空话废话
too many obstacles, too many blah-blah-blah,
但我的电池...
but my battery...
我的电池会让我和我的投资人赚上几十上百亿
oh, my battery is going to make me and my investors billions.
有了那笔钱 我们就会让世界重回秩序
And with that, oh, we're going to put the world back in order.
重回秩序
Back in order!
对
Yes.
我们这种人
There are those of us,
站在巅峰是我们的天性
it's in our blood to be on top.
而其他人...
Everyone else...
不算数
doesn't count.
我该坦白了
Time to come clean.
欧盟要宣布一个目标
The European Union is going to announce a goal
未来十年内要实现欧洲大♥陆♥空中交通全部用电
of all-electric air travel on the Continent in the next 10 years.
我想要抢在趋势的前面
I want to be ahead of the curve,
把欧洲带回到她曾经的辉煌之中
and return Europe to her former glory.
我觉得你和我可以成为出名的一对
I think you and I could get along famously.
就这么定了
Ahh, sealed.
恭喜我们俩人
Gratulation an uns beide.
但首先...
But first...
我们回到派对上吧
let us rejoin the party.
我想要看看谁和我竞争你最狂热支持者的位置
I want to see my competition for your most fervent backer.
我想现在我们知道他为什么会有
I think we know now why he has
白人至上主义者的保镖了 对吧
white supremist bodyguards, nicht wahr?
亲眼看到觉得更难看了
Worse in person.
终于
At last.
我还以为你是个传说 但...你就在这
I thought you were a myth, but... here you are.
我们俩就在这
Here we are.
不久之前
You know, not too long ago,
你怎么也不可能看到
this would be about the last place
我把业余时间放到这里
you'd find me spending my free time.
是啊 这里的确不是乡村俱乐部
Yeah, well, this ain't the country club, is it?
我问你个问题 老实说
Hey, let me ask you a question. Be honest.
你觉得我能坚持这么久吗
Did you ever think I'd last this long?
开始并不
Not at first.
但我也问你个问题吧
But let me ask you a question.
你想要走多远
How far you want to go?
许多人只改变了一点
See, a lot of people, they just change a little.
当他们回顾往事
They take a look at their past
却发现有太多障碍要克服
and realize it's too much to overcome,
而你...
but you...
直面过往
no, you've stared your past in the face.
不停地挖掘
And you kept on digging.
我想说的是...
I guess what I'm saying is...
你可以成为团队的一员
you could be a part of this team,
长♥期♥的
long-term.
什么 是空的
What? It's empty!
真是亵渎
Blasphemy!
等等
Wait.
这个车厢失衡了
This train car's off-balance.
他藏的东西
Whatever this guy's hiding,
不在保险柜里 在墙里
it's not in the safe, it's in the walls.
而且不是图纸 除非是金属图纸
And it's not blueprints, unless blueprints are made of metal.
你怎么知道是金属
How do you know it's metal?
气味 味道 重量
The smell, the taste, the weight.
-什么味道 -苦中带酸
- The taste? - Bitter. Acidic-like.
有点像电池的味道
Kind of like licking a battery?
没错 你怎么知道的
Yes! How did you know?
因为我们挖到了一大堆
'Cause we're standing here staring at a pile of 'em.
把电池丢到农场里
Dumping batteries at the farm?
没错 因为那些是试验品
Yeah, it's 'cause they're experimental.
但电解液已经泄露了 有腐蚀性
But they're leaking, though. They're corroded.
-什么 -我跟你说
- What? - I'm telling you...
整个地方都被重金属污染了
...this whole place is off the charts with heavy metals.
等等 那些是锂电池吗
Wait, are those lithium-ion batteries?
是锂电池
Those are Li-O's.
天哪 天哪
Oh, holy... holy...!
各位 这是个回收问题
Guys, this is a recycling problem.
-什么 -等等 什么
- What? - Wait, what?
电动汽车的电池
Okay, uh-um, electric car batteries, right?
虽然很好 但不完美
They're great, but they're not perfect.
需要被小心地回收
They have to be carefully recycled
因为如果随意丢弃 它们会泄露钴
because if they're just dumped, they leak cobalt.
这些电池看起来像是改装过的
These ones look like they've been, like, modified somehow,
好像塞进了许多其他物质
like he just stuffed a whole bunch of stuff in there
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表