剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
索莫斯拍卖♥♥行
(苏富比拍卖♥♥行)
巴黎
Okay, people.Comms are linked.
好嘞 伙计们 上线开黑
Go.
走起
We should've done more prep for this job.
干这活我们应该多做些准备
Gustav Ekimov, Russian money launderer,uses art to finance terrorism.
古斯塔夫-埃基莫夫 俄♥罗♥斯♥洗钱犯 以艺术为幌资助恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
So, we steal his art. Easy-peasy.We've done this a million times.
所以 我们要偷走他的艺术品 洒洒水 闭着眼睛都能干
We've discussed easy-peasy.
咱说过低调不要飘
[Speaking French]
[在说法语]
Um, sorry.Pardon me, pardon me.
抱歉 借过 借过
[speaking French]
[法语]...
[Sophie speaking French]
[法语]
[speaking French]
[法语]
We were in London for two whole weeks, and we didn't steal anything.
合着在伦敦待了两礼拜 啥也没偷过
This is one little golden statue.
现在就为了这座小金鹰
We promised Sophie no criming while she's visiting Astrid in London.
我们保证过索菲 她在伦敦见阿斯特丽德期间绝不犯事 (苏菲继女)
No criming for Astrid the Interpol agent? How did that go?
国际刑♥警♥特工阿斯特丽德没犯事吧? 然后呢?
(视帕克为死对头)
[speaks French]
[法语]
She's reconciling with her stepdaughter after a few decades.
她在修复与她继女的二十年隔阂
I'm doing the same thing with my dad. It just... It ain't easy.
俺也在尝试修复我老爹关系...就是 不太容易
- Go. - I mean, the... This is on me.
- 走 - 我是说...这都怪我
I just wanted to get Astrid a meaningful gift.
我只是想给阿斯特丽德准备一份有意义的礼物
But of course all my meaningful gifts are stolen items. So, I should...
但是呢 我所有有意义的礼物都是偷来的 所以我...
[speaking German]
[德语]
[speaks German]
[德语]
This vent.
这个通风口
All right
好嘞
- Bonjour, Monsieur Vent.
雷猴啊 通风口先生
- Oof, even these smell like cheese.
哦嚯 连这闻起来都有奶酪味
Sophie, there's no way you could've known
索菲 你也没法料到
she would've recognized a ring you'd stolen from 20 years ago.
她会认出当年你偷的戒指
It's 20 years. You're making good choices.
都二十年了 你的选择没错
Speaking of choices...
说到选择...
You told Parker about your choice yet?
你告诉帕克你的选择了吗?
Didn't I tell you tay out of grown folk business?
大人的事不是让你别管吗?
Did... Didn't I tell you?
没...没跟你说过吗?
All right, babe. The sounddetection and pressure pad's off.
好嘞 宝贝 声音检测 压力感应 已关闭
Don't trigger the floor alarms.
别触发地板警报
What's Eliot talking about?
艾略特 刚才说啥?
The whole thing with, uh, Breanna.
就是布瑞安娜那事
Yeah, 'cause she hasn't decided on college yet,
是啊 因为她还没决定去不去上大学
she's just visiting a few campuses with Harry and his daughter.
她只是跟哈利和他女儿 参访了几所学校
Hey, what would you get someone for their birthday,
嗨 就是...你会给在国际刑♥警♥组织工作的人
you know, who works at Interpol?
送什么样的生日礼物?
- Not something stolen. - Well, I know that now.
- 正经来路的 - 我现在懂了
- Fascinating. - No.
妙不可言的
不是吧
- Do not. Don't you dare. - No, it's just...
别 你咋敢想的
不啊 只是...
You know, you're in another complicated emotional relationship
就是 你又一次踏入情感的迷廊
with someone who's on the other side of the law.
何况还是法律路上的黑白两道
That is so...
这也太...
He means Nate. Nate and Astrid are the same.
他是说内特 对内特跟阿斯特丽德情感一样
- Oh!
哦
Maybe this is just too much change all at once.
或许一切都变的太突然
I thought we were done changing. I'm done changing.
我还以为咱们都不变了 我不想再变了
About that...
这个嘛...
Hey, guys. Just a quick question.
嗨 伙计们 简单问下
- This Russian money launderer... - Gustav Ekimov?
这个俄♥罗♥斯♥洗钱犯...
古斯塔夫-埃基莫夫?
- Yeah, we stole his owl right? - Yep.
是 小金鹰是偷他的 对吧?
是啊
- The owl Sophie's holding right now? - [in Russian] No, you have to see it,
索菲现在拿着的这个?
[俄语] 你得瞧瞧
it came from a museum in Ukraine...
[俄语] 是一家乌克兰博物馆的...
That's the guy?
是他吗?
...some guys who work for me, they got it.
[俄语] 是我手下搞来的
Oops.
啊哦
- Go, go, go!
走 走 走
Get the door!
开门
- Where's the food truck? - The Paris team has it
餐车哪去了?
巴黎小组开去了
because, again, this was supposed to be a quick little weekend heist.
本来说好周末顺路过来摸个鱼
- We gotta find a way out of Paris, now. - Working on it.
我们必须得想法子离开巴黎
在想法子了
Why are auction house guards engaging in a high-speed chase?
拍卖♥♥行的保安还会极品飞车?
Cause these guys don't work for Sommersby's, all right?
因为这群家伙就不是索莫斯拍卖♥♥行的 好嘛?
Gustav's got private military guys there too.
古斯塔夫的私人武装也混杂在其中
Which we would've known if we had more time to prep.
也就是我们事前就该多做些准备弄清这点
Weekend in Paris!
周末巴黎!
No rush, Hardison
莫急 哈德森
but even the French police will eventually catch on to a car chase.
就算巴黎警方再墨迹 也该会盯上这场 "侠盗" 与 "飞车"
I'm looking for a blind spot in the CCTV cameras
我在找监控盲区
so we can dump the van and disappear.
然后我们就能弃车逃跑
Yeah, well we gotta lose these guys first, and this van's not fast enough.
是啊 但我们得甩掉这群家伙 这车动力不行
This is Limagne Valley flour, man.
这可是利马涅河谷面粉啊 老铁
This is Limagne Valley flour, what a waste!
利马涅河谷面粉 这也太浪费了
All right.
好吧
Drop me off. This won't take long.
放我下车 速战速决
Oh!
哦
There's my special guy.
这才是我的小老弟
How was your first day of school? Did you make any friends?
第一天在学校怎么样? 交到好朋友了吗?
- Proud of you. Up top.
爱你哟 摸摸头
In a state house on the outskirts of Paris?
巴黎郊外的市政厅?
It's a good crowd to get lost in.
浑水摸鱼好去处
You got to be all up on me with that nastiness?
你非当着我的面膈应我吗?
Why don't you shut up?
闭嘴
- It's nasty. - How bad is it?
很膈应唉
严重吗?
I got tagged by a knife. It's not serious
我被扎了一刀 问题不大
but I'ma keep bleeding till I get stitches.
但缝针之前止不住血
I'ma be half speed for a bit.
战斗力得减半
Well, they're not checking IDs.
行吧 他们不检查证件
But waitstaff, they're all in these. So, Hardison and I, we're good.
但里面的服务员 都这着装 哈德森 和 我去乔装
Whoever's in there, I picked up a listing for International Trade Summit.
不管里面都有谁 我都搞到了国际贸易峰会的名单
They killed all the CCTV cameras in a mile radius.
他们屏蔽方圆一英里内的监控设备
That's a pretty common thing to do for big corporations
对于大型企业做法很常见
so EU regulators can't track who they're lobbying.
这样欧盟机构就无法查到他们的游说对象
We're looking at a private party of politicians in suits.
我们现在所处的不过是西装革履的政客私人聚会
- This is very low risk. - We gotta get off the streets
这是低风险区域
我们得逃离街道
- and away from the police, but... - We wait too much longer
避开警♥察♥ 但
我们拖的越久
and Gustav's gonna track our route using traffic cams.
古斯塔夫就会用道路监控追踪我们的路线
He's gonna locate this van...
他会锁定这货车的位置...
And by then he's got our photos from the auction house security.
到时 他已经从拍卖♥♥行安保那得到我们的身份照片
Hello. That's a historical building.
哦嚯 还是个古建筑
The entrance to the Paris catacombs is in the back garden.
这巴黎地下墓穴的入口在后花♥园♥
Catacombs? Ooh. Spooky bones.
墓穴? 哦嚯 "骨"墓丽影
So, good. Parker, Hardison, waitstaff.
那么 这样 帕克 哈德森 乔装服务员
Eliot, with me. We lay low. We avoid the police and Gustav.
艾略特 和我一起 咱们谨慎行事 避开警♥察♥和古斯塔夫的人
We mingle.
混入其中
We find the entrance to those catacombs, and we use them to get away.
我们找到墓穴出口 利用它逃出去
Yep.
明白
I think I'm a little underdressed for this.
我觉得我这着装不太符合场合
I've already spotted several casually dressed private security,
我已经注意到好几个安保人员着装随意
so you're fine.
所以问题不大
Anyway, the owner of this house is American, so he won't mind.
再说 这房♥主是美国人 他们肯定会不介意
- What makes you think he's American? - Howdy.
你咋知道他是美国人?
侬好啊
I'm gonna need a fresh ID. Something simple, London banker.
给我搞个新身份 不要花哨 伦敦银行家
Oh, but give me a Russian connect so I can play both stories.
对了 再来个俄♥罗♥斯♥经历 方便耍花招
Uh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
啊 好的 好的 好的
Uh...copy that.
额...明白
Pulling up one of your pre-built IDs right...
调用预设身份...
What's this one?
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表