剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
What?
我们测试了残留物 这是赝品
We tested the residue. It's a fake.
我们必须提出M计划
We're gonna need to come up with a Plan M.
我们为什么非得叫它M计划
Why we gotta call it Plan M?
你知道我对M计划的感受
You know my feelings about Plan M.
你说这机器可以在四小时内复♥制♥任何名作
You say this machine can duplicate any masterwork in four hours?
差不多
Pretty much.
能复♥制♥这个吗
Can you do that one?
我喜欢这范儿 新人
I like your style, new guy.
艾略特 S计划
Eliot, Plan S.
哈迪森能活下来 该死
For Hardison survive, damn it.
不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no. No, no, no.
我知道你们想干什么
I see what you're doing.
不 你们搞错了
No, it's a mistake.
你贩卖♥♥毒品无所谓
You have no problem selling poison to people.
保险诈骗我可不能忍♥
I really don't put insurance fraud past you.
你肯定是先卖♥♥出画作
I bet you sold the painting
然后再烧掉赝品以骗取保金
and then torched the fake to collect the insurance.
得了 康妮 太荒唐了
Okay, Connie, that is ridiculous.
我可是弗莱彻·麦克斯韦
I am Fletcher Maxwell.
我是一名艺术资助者
I am a patron of the arts.
你们知不知道在全美国的
Do you know that I have paintings
所有大型博物馆里都有我收藏的画作展出
hanging in all of the great museums in America?
没错 我已经通知所有那些博物馆馆长
Yes. I called the directors of all those museums
去检查你的藏品 麦克斯韦先生
to check your art, and Mr. Maxwell,
我们发现它们都是赝品
we know they're all fakes.
全部都是
All of them.
这不可能
That's impossible.
这不可能
That is impossible.
你们觉得哈里的主意怎么样
What do you think about Harry's idea?
我觉得 为什么只做一幅呢
I think why stop at one?
做八幅
You make eight.
把他在其它博物馆的画作全做了
One for each of his paintings in the other museums.
行 但如果我把打印时间减半
Well, sure, if I cut the print time in half,
那赝品可糊弄不了人
but they won't fool anybody.
也不需要
They don't have to.
等一下 这不可能
Wait a second, that's impossible.
这可是要在二十四小时内
You're talking about breaking into eight
要闯入全国八家最高安保级别的博物馆
of the highest-security museums in the country,
换出全部八幅名作 这...
swapping out eight masterpieces in 24 hours, that's...
这... 她没事吧
That's... is she all right?
释放吧 宝贝
Go ahead, babe.
超 多 通风管道
So... many... vents!
把你的手拿开
You take your hands off of me.
我要打给我的律师
I'm calling my lawyers.
所有的律师
All of them.
麦克斯韦先生 我说过两件事
Oh, Mr. Maxwell, I said two things.
第二
Second,
我们保险公♥司♥没有付款给你
my insurance company didn't give you a payout,
所以...
so...
你之前到底是跟谁通过话
who the hell were you talking to?
你没有在电♥话♥里给出
You didn't give them
自己的银行信息吧
your bank information over the phone, did you?
这不可能 我刚刚...
That's impossible. I just...
什么 你说"空了"是什么意思
What do you-- what do you mean, "Empty"?
我刚刚跟你通过话 不
I just talked to you! No.
我没有 我没有提取 那...
I did not. I did not withdraw it. The...
我和... 所有 所有是什么意思
I with... Everything? What do you mean everything?
谢谢你让我进你家
Thanks for letting me into your house!
我只是想去拿点东西
I just had to pick something up.
往好的一面想 麦克斯韦先生
Look on the bright side, Mr. Maxwell.
你不会再因为贩毒而臭名昭著了
You'll no longer be famous for being a drug dealer.
你会更加臭名昭著
You'll be far more famous
因为你是艺术界最大的诈骗犯
for being the biggest fraud in the art world.
我想这是我第一次看见你笑
I believe that's the first time I've seen you smile.
你知道吗 其实我之前还犹豫
You know, I really wasn't
是否该去幸灾乐祸一番
too sure about the whole gloating thing,
不过你说的对 他那表情真是让人太爽了
but you were right. Seeing his face was very cathartic.
之前养成的小嗜好
It's an acquired taste.
我差点忘了自己有多喜欢这种感觉了
I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed it myself.
你们听我说
Hey, so, look,
我们找到了你为麦克斯韦藏的所有钱
we found all the money that you hid for Maxwell,
再加上我们卖♥♥画的钱...
plus we sold the paintings to some, um...
画卖♥♥给了一些兄弟
some of the homies.
好了 然后我们把所有钱
All right? Now we divvy that up
平分给他伤害过的家庭
between the families that he hurt.
虽然无法弥补一切 不过
Won't make up for everything, but, uh...
多少有点用处
it'll make a difference.
你没给付给所有受害者
You didn't pay out to everyone?
我们没法找到所有受害者
We couldn't find everyone.
抱歉 你以为自己的使命完成了
Oh, I'm sorry. Did you think you were done?
要是能找到所有的受害者
Oh, if only you could find all the names,
你就可以翻篇继续生活了
then you could just move on.
哈里 哈里
Harry, Harry.
你不是只做错了一件事
You didn't do just one thing wrong.
你可是站错队助纣为虐很久了 好吗
You've been working on the wrong side for a long time, right?
是的 我不得不承认
Yes, yes, I would have to say that.
对啊 所以你不能只做一件好事
Yeah, so you don't get to just do one thing
然后宣布忏悔成功
and claim you've repented.
你知道吗 在犹太宗教里...
You see, in the Jewish faith...
犹太宗教
Jewish faith?
我奶奶家是一个多宗教的家庭 所以...
My Nana leads a multi-denominational household, so...
在犹太宗教里 忏悔 救赎
In the Jewish faith, repentance, redemption,
是一个过程
is a process.
你不能先赔完 再保证悔改
You can't make restitution and then promise to change.
你必须先悔改
You have to change first.
干吧 哈里
Do the work, Harry.
只有改变之后 你才能真正寻求宽恕
Then and only then can you begin to ask for forgiveness.
你看到后面那个牛仔了吗
You see that cowboy back there?
哥们 在过去十二年里我看着他冒着生命危险
Man, for the last 12 years I've seen him risk his life
救了成百上千的无辜者 他们永远不知道他是谁
to save hundreds of innocent people who will never know his name,
尽管如此 每个早上他还是会爬起来
all that, and every single morning he still gets up,
你知道他说什么吗
and you know what he says?
我还有很多要做的
I still got more to do.
所以这...
So this...
这并不是胜利
This isn't the win.
这是开始 哈里
This is the start, Harry.
他说的没错
He's not wrong.
有其父必有其子
He's his father's son.
利伯里斯制药公♥司♥的首席执行官成为逃犯
...the CEO of Libris Pharmaceuticals has become a fugitive.
麦克斯韦跑了
Maxwell pulled a runner.
麦克斯韦今日早些时候被捕
Maxwell was arrested earlier today
罪名包括盗窃保险和保险诈骗
on an array of charges including burglary and insurance fraud.
突发新闻
弗莱彻·麦克斯韦失踪
警方称麦克斯韦支付两百万美元保释数小时后
Authorities say Maxwell fled his Beacon Hill estate
从他在灯塔山的住所出逃
hours after posting bail of two million dollars.
他会去哪
Where's he gonna go?
银行已经冻结了他余下的全部资产
The banks froze all his other assets.
我们找到了他藏的钱 他彻底完了 对吧
We have his secret money. He's done, right?
他几乎一无所有了 但他的家族还有一个应急基金
We got almost everything. His family had one more emergency fund.
钱不是很多 但足够他销声匿迹了
It's not very much, but it's enough to disappear on.
他一定是去那儿了
That's where he's going.
看来我们还有事要做
Well, looks like we got more to do.
钱在巴拿马 他去巴拿马了
The money's in Panama. He's going to Panama.
我们要去抓他吗
We gonna go after him?
索菲
Sophie?
你来决定
Your call.
我说过只干一票
I said one job.
但这票还没干完
But the job's not done.
打包行李
Grab your kit.
我们去巴拿马
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表