剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
荷兰大♥师♥
我这辈子
You see, my whole life,
一直以不选边站为傲
I've prided myself on never picking a side.
我会帮你藏一亿美金
I'll help you hide the hundred million.
看
Look at that.
你认为我乐意这样吗 简直是疯了
You think this was my first choice? It's insane!
科尔死了吗
Cole's dead?
我必须拿走点什么
I have to take something.
三天前
H 我们那边汇合 好吗
E 我坐了红眼航♥班♥ 直接开车过去
S 抱歉我不行
S 我不想去
拜托 停下吧
Please, will you stop?
P 想你
内森·福特
慈父 挚爱 密友
骗子
Grifter.
打手
Hitter.
黑客
Hacker.
小偷
Thief.
内森·福特
慈父 挚爱 密友
都市侠盗:救赎
第一季第一集
我们发现其他听说了我们故事的人
We found other people who heard about us
也在做同样的事 所以我们招募了他们
and were doing the same thing, so we recruited them.
现在我们有12支现役队伍
Now we have 12 active teams.
侠盗国际
Leverage International.
而且不缺有钱的坏人
And no shortage of rich bad guys.
很遗憾 真不缺
Sadly not.
哈迪森说这是因为我们在平行宇宙最烂时间线
Hardison says it's because we live in the worst timeline.
确实是
Well, we do.
敬内特 对吧
To Nate, yeah?
一年过去了 但从未遗忘
One year gone but never forgotten.
敬内特
To Nate.
他自以为是 目中无人
He was self-righteous. He was arrogant.
我敢说他有一半儿时间在满嘴跑马 但是
I swear to God he made it up half the time, but...
我真想他
I miss the hell out of him.
敬内特
To Nate.
不行
Hey, no.
哥们
Dude.
你酒量差 老兄
You're a lightweight, man.
我可不要抬你出去
I'm not carrying you out of here.
一般是艾略特和我负责出差
Eliot and I do most of the traveling
这样他好看着他的肉车
so he can check on his meat wagons.
餐车 帕克 是餐车
Food trucks, Park. It's food trucks.
我创办了餐车连锁店
I started a chain of food trucks.
给退伍军人提供工作
Jobs for folks that get out of the military.
对他们有好处 能重新开始
It's good for them. It's a fresh start.
但我们主要只是监督其他团队
But mostly we're just supervising the other crews.
我都记不得上次我在通风管道是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I was in an air vent.
我想念通风管道
I miss vents.
我们家里建了通风管道供你享受
Hey, we built vents in the house so you could spend time in them.
但我熟悉那些管道
But I know those vents.
世上最妙的感觉莫过于穿梭在炙热的
There's nothing like the feeling of sliding into a hot,
陌生通风管道中
strange vent.
敬陌生通风管道
To strange vents.
你为什么留在家里
Why are you staying at home?
就是跟难民组织合作
You know, just working with refugee groups.
协调食物运送到安置营
Coordinating food drives to resettlement camps,
搞药物给援助人员
getting medicine to aid workers.
调乔治·克鲁尼卫星追踪所有战争罪行
George Clooney's satellite that tracks all the war crimes?
全是软件 得有人运行
It's all software. Somebody's gotta run it.
极客时代啊 宝贝
Age of the geek, baby.
-极客时代 宝贝 -极客时代
- Age of the geek, baby. - Age of the geek.
话说你怎么样
What about you though, hm?
你最近如何 自从
How you doing since, uh... you know.
就一直在忙这忙那
You know, I've just been doing this and that.
因为你不回我们电♥话♥了
Because you stopped returning our calls.
艾略特很担心
Eliot was very worried.
不是 我们都...
It's not... We were all...
我还是弄点吃的吧
I'm gonna cut this with some food.
这样吧
Hey, I'll tell you what.
我现在给大家做点早午餐
I'll whip up some brunch for us right now.
艾略特 我的橱柜里什么也没有
Eliot, my cupboards are bare.
还有你们 你们得赶飞机了
And you guys, you've got a plane to catch.
不不不 我去趟商店
Oh, no, no, no. I'll run to the store.
-对 -停下好吗
- Yeah... - Could you just stop?
停下
Just stop.
我们该偷点东西
We should steal something.
没错
That's it.
没错 没错 没错
That is it. That is it. That's it.
不 我已经
No. I haven't...
-金盆洗手多年了 -索菲
- It's been years. - Sophie.
这或许能让你分心
This might be a nice distraction for you.
最近的画廊
Nearest art gallery?
波士顿美术博物馆
Boston Museum of Art.
距离三公里
One point nine miles away.
刚升级至格伦-里德·马克四代安保系统
Just upgraded to a Glenn-Rieder Mark IV system.
爽
What!
波士顿美术博物馆
一二三四 弗莱彻的收藏不能留
Hey, hey, ho, ho! Fletcher's art has got to go!
荷兰大♥师♥
一二三四 弗莱彻的收藏不能留
Hey, hey, ho, ho! Fletcher's art has got to go!
不收血钱
麦克斯韦是凶手 他是凶手
Maxwell's a murderer! He's a murderer!
弗莱彻·麦克斯韦
好了 确认每个馆有两个警卫
All right, I count two guards in each gallery.
看到喜欢的没 索菲
See anything you like, Sophie?
我去确保出口安全
I'm gonna go secure the exits.
老兄 你要是有水或阿司匹林
Hey, man, if you happen to find some water or some aspirin...
我早说了 老兄
I told you, man!
我已经八年没干了
It's been eight years since I've done this.
我需要缓缓
I need a sec.
我做不到
I can't do this.
不
No.
太荒唐了 太愚蠢了
This is ridiculous. This is idiotic.
你在犯傻 不许走开
You're being an idiot. Don't walk away from me.
我家族的负面新闻
The issues around my family
与艺术收藏无关 与我的艺术收藏无关
have nothing to do with the art, my art.
你为什么把我的名字从宣传册上去掉了
Why would you remove my name from the brochure?
我想示♥威♥抗♥议♥者已经表达清楚了
I would think the protestors would make that clear.
你想让我把伦勃朗的画从画展中撤下吗
Do you want me to pull my Rembrandt from this show?
我可干得出来
Because I will.
哈里
Harry?
这是我的律师之一 给我解决喽
This is one of my lawyers. Fix this.
弗莱彻·麦克斯韦基金会呈现
很不幸你的合同条约
Well, unfortunately the terms of your contract
不允许你在展中撤走画作
preclude removing the piece mid-show,
但我们可以取消下次捐赠
but we can cancel the next donation.
-其实 我们不想再要你的钱了 -你不想吗
- Actually, we no longer want your money. - Oh, you don't?
你不想要我的钱吗
You don't want my money?
我资助这个博物馆已经有十余年了
I've sponsored this museum for over a decade.
我重建了那个展馆
I rebuilt that damn gallery!
我要召集董事会
I'm calling the board right now.
极品啊
He's a treat.
麦克斯韦家族给全世界的艺术博物馆
Well, the Maxwell family has donated millions of dollars
捐赠了亿万美金
to art museums around the world.
麦克斯韦先生最珍视自己收藏家的名头
Mr. Maxwell values his reputation as a collector above all else.
提醒我一下 麦克斯韦家族是怎么发家的
Remind me, how did the Maxwell family make their fortune?
阿片类药物 对吧
Opioids, right?
不是吗
Wasn't it?
你不是抗♥议♥者吧
Not one of the protestors, are you?
我只是来欣赏艺术
I'm just here for the art.
这是麦克斯韦先生的收藏
This is Mr. Maxwell's piece.
在他拥有之前 这幅画被盗了
You know, before he owned it, it was stolen.
-就在... -2002年 伦敦
- Back in, um... - 2002. London.
在一个美丽的春日
On a beautiful spring day.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表