剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
That means something to me. He's in.
帕克
Parker?
赞同
Yes.
但如果他再搞砸我要保留
But I reserve the right to push him
在屋顶上推他下去的权利
off the roof if he screws up again.
她不会真的推我吧
She wouldn't really push me--
谢谢你
Thank you.
你可以留下 但不准再隐瞒信息
You stay. But no more surprises.
好了 接下来做什么
All right. What's next?
今天之后艾德丽安应该会
After today, Adrienne will shortly be
暂时收回克劳利的贷款
pulling the Crawleys' loans.
那我们就有一周时间
That'll give 'em about a week
赶在银行收回大楼之前还上贷款
to pay the loan back before the bank seizes the building.
所以我们等几天 然后他们破产
So we wait a few days and boom, bankruptcy.
没错 哈里说得对 他们一定会筹更多的钱
Yeah. Harry's right, though, they'll look for more money.
我们干脆放出诱饵
Why don't we throw some bait out there,
让他们向我们筹钱
make them ask us for the money.
这样我们就可以拖到一切都来不及了
We control them until it's too late.
我一定要参加
Ohhh, hard dibs.
伙计们 相信我 我能行 我准备好了
Guys, come on, I can do this. I'm ready.
好吧 但我来说话
Okay. But I do all the talking.
你必须告诉我
You have to tell me!
我也不明白为什么他们会打来收回贷款
Well, I don't know why they're calling in the loan!
艾克修斯大厦
销♥售♥办公室
杰森 你一定是说错了什么 好吗
Jason, you must have said something! Okay?
听着 我去打几通电♥话♥
Look, I'm gonna make some calls.
不不不 别打 我可以解决这事
No, no, no, no! Okay? I am going to handle it!
杰森 得了吧 你什么都干不好
Oh, Jason, please. You're not going to do anything.
-我可以搞定 -不好意思
- I can take care-- - All right.
你们是大楼的拥有者吗
Are you the owners of this building?
我是希拉·布莱克利 艺术界精英的商业经理
Sheila Blakely, business manager to the artistic elite.
这位是六迷
And this is 6daze.
六什么
Six who?
真的吗 你们有点过时了
Really? Bit behind the times.
六迷可是现在无政♥府♥主义马可斯主义
6daze happens to be the hottest voice
写实主义后现代街头艺术领域里
in anarchist-Marxist-hyperrealist
最炙手可热的人物
postmodernist street art.
她在泰特美术馆的艺术展刚刚结束
Her retrospective at the Tate just wrapped up,
现在她想搬到美国
and she's looking to move to the States.
六迷
我认为这幅画捕捉了被现代美学挑战的
I like to think it captures the essence of American masculinity
美国男子气概的精髓
challenged by the modern paradigm.
画好了吗
Is it ready?
什么玩意 我在那站了三个小时就画了这些
What the hell? I stood over there for three hours for this?
你就在那 你可是画面的中心
You're right there, you center the piece.
我胳膊酸死了
My frickin' arm's tired!
这幅画真的让我想到
This painting really makes me consider
混乱与秩序的并存
the juxtaposition between chaos and order.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真的捕捉到了艾略特的精髓
You really captured Eliot's soul,
赤♥裸♥裸地揭露他内心的冲突
his inner conflicts laid bare.
哪有
Where?!
你知道再干点什么让整幅画变得更棒
You know what would make it really work pop--
我跟你想的一样
I was thinking the same thing.
卡塔尔的一位酋长刚刚在巴黎的蓬皮杜艺术中心
A sheik in Qatar just snapped up most of her work
购买♥♥了她的大部分作品
from the Pompidou Centre in Paris,
所以我们现金非常充足
so we're cash rich right now.
我想把这笔钱转成硬资产
I gotta transition it into hard assets,
你们这有可以出♥售♥的单元吗
so got any units up for grabs?
六迷 我当然知道你是谁了
6daze? Ah. Of course I know who you are.
我丈夫也许不是很熟悉
My husband may not be familiar,
但我可在皇家艺术学院进修过一年
but I did a year at the Royal College of Art.
我真是没想到
Well, blow me down with a feather.
我非常荣幸可以带你们四处转转
It would be an honor to show you around.
请随我来
Oh. Please.
这是阁楼套房♥ 顶楼 就在我们的公♥寓♥楼上
This is the penthouse. Top floor, right above our own suite.
你们得装上天窗 还有室内滑冰场
You'll need to install skylights, and an indoor skating rink.
她非常喜欢羽生结弦
She's mad about Yuzuru Hanyu.
还要从日本空运来她最喜欢的枫树 差不多了
And airlift in her favorite maple tree from Japan, and yeah.
这笔花销会很大
That's a very big outlay.
你也许对她之前提到的那些博物馆一无所知
Those museums she mentioned may mean nothing to you,
但我曾在皇家艺术学院进修过一年
but I did a year at the Royal College of Art,
一旦大家知道像她这样的艺术家住在这里
and once word gets out an artist of her caliber lives here,
我们可以把大楼所有房♥间的价格都翻一番
we can double the price on every unit in the building!
这样所有贷款的问题就都解决了
It'd solve all of our loan problems.
当然了 我们需要抵押品
So we'll need collateral, of course.
但我相信一位服务艺术家的商业经理
But I'm sure a business manager
绝对可以搞到一张信用证
to the stars can get a letter of credit.
克劳利太太 总办公室有很多电♥话♥打来找你
Mrs. Crawley, bunch of calls for you in the main office.
我们今天可太幸运了
Wow, this really is our day.
杰森 麻烦你继续了
Jason, could you?
六迷说她喜欢这个地方
6daze says she likes the place.
她想要买♥♥下这里
She wants to make a deal.
太棒了 我也是
Great. Me too.
不过我妻子说得对 我们需要一封信用证
But, um, my wife is right, we would require a letter of credit.
我可以给银行打个电♥话♥
I'll get on the blower to the bank,
但要开出证明大概需要两周的时间
but it's gonna take about two weeks.
这么长时间她说不定会改变心意
Time which, uh, gives her time to change her mind.
你懂的 这些艺术家都有点反复无常
You know, these artists, they can be a bit fickle.
是的 月底之前搞不定吗
Oh, right. Um, not-- not before the end of the month?
不行 不可能
No, not possible.
太蠢了 不是吗
Stupid, isn't it?
她上一幅画作的卖♥♥价
I mean, the sales of her last piece alone
可以买♥♥下这栋楼的十层顶级公♥寓♥了
could buy the ten top stories of this building.
不过请向你的贤妻表达我们诚挚的歉意
But please convey our apologies to your good wife
很可惜我们没法做成这笔交易
that you were unable to close that deal.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, wait a minute.
我想签一份合同将她下一幅出♥售♥作品的收入
I'm sure a contract promising the profits from her next sale
交给我们应该也可以
would be just as good.
只要你们可以一天之内搞定
If you can get it within a day.
你好
Hello?
布莱克利女士 刚刚签收了日本枫树
Ms. Blakely. Just accepting delivery of the Japanese Maple right now.
这东西真的比我想的要贵太多了
This thing is way more expensive than I thought.
没错 伙计 这件事嘛 抱歉了
Yeah, mate, about that, sorry, but, uh,
不过六迷刚刚答应去雷克雅未克工作一段时间
6daze has just accepted an artist's residency in Reykjavik,
所以我们不会搬进那个房♥子了
so we won't be moving into the building.
不不不 等一下 听我说
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. Hold on a second. Listen to me.
你不能这么做 好吗
You can't do that, okay?
你不能这么做因为我们已经签了合同
You can't do that because we have a contract!
合同法快速入门
Contract Law 101:
只要条款埋得够深 你就无须承担任何责任
you can get away with anything if you bury it well enough.
等到他们读到这条时 已经太晚无法更换了
By the time they read this, it'll be too late to replace it.
我们把这条触发条款
Let's put this trigger clause
放在27号♥和28号♥条款后面
behind Article XXVII: The Balcony Pool
阳台游泳池和无人机法规
and Article XXVIII: Drone Law.
这份合同 你当初读过了吗
This contract? Did you even read it?
凭这份合同她们想什么时候走都行
It lets them walk whenever they want!
这周大部分时间都浪费了
We just wasted most of the week!
我们没时间再找人来筹款了
We can't get financing from anyone else in time!
为什么厄运总发生在我的身上
Why do bad things always happen to me?
杰森 看着我 我不会让我们失败
Jason, look at me! I'm not going to let us fail.
现在我要去打几通电♥话♥
Now, I'm gonna go make my phone call.
你知道阿巴迪这个名字吗
Do you know the name Al-Abadi?
一个颇有影响力的沙特家族
An influential Saudi family
他家女儿是克丽丝塔的大学室友
whose daughter was Krista's college roommate.
晚宴派对
艾克修斯大厦
他们刚刚成为大厦的匿名合伙人
They just became shadow partners in the tower.
我说过 杰森这种人总能筹到钱
I told you, guys like Jason always find money.
我们输了
We lost.
派对 他们为什么邀请你
A party? Why'd they invite you?
因为我是个调停人
Because I'm a fixer.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表