剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
I'll go check the barn.
好的 顺便看看他们有没有独轮手推车
Yeah, see if they've got a wheelbarrow, too.
电动飞行的难点在于电力的供给
Electric flight is an energy problem.
我们需要全新的设计 是的 但最重要的是
We need an innovative design, yes, but, most importantly,
我们需要一种高能量密度电池
it needs an energy-dense battery.
我看到了一个中国的女继承人
I see a Chinese heiress;
投资银行家 据鞋来判断可能是沙特阿♥拉♥伯人
investment bankers who, by their shoes, look to be Saudi Arabian;
还有国务大臣
and the Secretary of State,
虽然他现在应该在海牙
who should be at the Hague.
我们一直对所有的试飞保密
We've been keeping our test flights secret.
她不是投资人
She's not an investor.
是一条离水的鱼儿
Who's the fish out of water,
那个为惠特科姆工作的年轻女人
the young woman working for Whitcomb.
乘客名单上的信息表明她叫艾米莉·柳
Okay, the passenger manifest says Emily Yoo.
她是惠特科姆公♥司♥的工程师
She's an engineer for Whitcomb's company.
她很可爱
She's cute.
从她咬秃的指甲来看 她一定很紧张某件事
Judging by her bitten fingernails, she's nervous about something.
我刚刚黑进惠特科技公♥司♥的内部群
Okay, I just hacked into Whittech's private slack board.
看来她是设计飞机机身团队的头儿
So, she headed the design team for the plane's body.
怪不得她也要一起跟来了
So, that explains why she's along for the ride.
似乎她很担心发布会
Seems like she's nervous about the launch.
为什么
Why?
不知道 所有人都告诉她只是因为紧张
I don't know. Everyone keeps telling her it's just nerves,
说惠特科姆是个天才
that Whitcomb's a genius.
他们真的觉得那家伙是基♥督♥复临
They really think this man is the Second Coming.
但艾米莉不是
Not Emily.
爱迪生和特斯拉曾因为
用直流电还是交流电发电
有过激烈的竞争和争执
最后特斯拉胜出
在一个满是托马斯·爱迪生的世界里
In a world of Thomas Edison avatars, she's...
她就像是尼古拉·特斯拉
well, she's a Nikola Tesla.
我们一直对所有的试飞保密
We've been keeping our test flights secret,
所以我无法透露更多 但我可以说的是
so I can't spill too much, but what I will say
站在鹰堡上看柏林 景色真是太棒了
is Berlin to the Eagle's Nest has spectacular views.
不好意思 鹰堡吗
I'm sorry, Eagle's Nest?
他刚刚说的是 鹰堡吗
D-does he mean, um, like the Eagle's Nest?
希♥特♥勒♥的度假城♥堡♥ 没错
Hitler's vacation home, yes.
现在我知道我应该变身哪一位了
Now I know exactly who I need to be.
布里安娜 你有三十秒时间把我变成德国皇室
Breanna, you have 30 seconds to turn me into German royalty.
皇室
Uh, royalty?
皇室
Royalty?
她说了皇室吗 那女人刚刚说皇室了吗
Did she say royalty? Did this woman say royalty?
看哪
Well!
你肯定没来参加我们上次的投资人聚会
I know that you were not at our last investors soiree
因为这么美丽的脸我绝对不会忘记
because that is a face I could never forget.
詹福森·格温奈特参议员
Senator Jefferson Gwynette.
莉莉-玛莲·冯·俾斯麦
Lili-Marlene von Bismarck.
没错 就是冯·俾斯麦家族 说来话长了
Ja, that von Bismarck. It's a long story.
莉莉-玛莲·冯·俾斯麦
早年经历
俾斯麦家族
我一直被默克尔总理派去四处出差
I have been dispatched by Kanzlerin Merkel
就为了确保德国已经竭尽所能
to make sure Germany is doing all it can
为惠特科姆先生的新科技保驾护航
to support Herr Whitcomb's new tech.
布雷克一定会非常喜欢你
Old Blake must love you.
真遗憾 我们从未私下见过面
Leider, we have never met in person.
要是能得到你的引见那我真是感激不尽了
Ooh! I would be happily grateful for an introduction.
这个嘛
Well...
检票 麻烦检票
Tickets. Uh, tickets, please.
布雷克 要是我们可以再看看最初的计划
Blake, if we could just go over the initial plans of the...
没问题 艾米莉 稍等一会儿
Absolutely, Emily. Just one second.
参议员
Senator!
布雷克 我想给你介绍一个人
Blake, I'd like to introduce you to someone.
这位是莉莉-玛莲·冯·俾斯麦 德国能源
This is Lili-Marlene von Bismarck, German Energy.
我觉得她就是你一直在找的那位投资人
I think she's just the investor you've been looking for.
谢谢 参议员
Thank you, Senator!
冯·俾斯麦女士
Frau von Bismarck!
在这里见到您真是太令人惊喜了
What a wonderful surprise to see you here.
欢迎您
Welcome.
那些客套话我们就免了吧 好吗先生
We can lose the formalities, Sir, right?
我只是个生意人
I am only a businesswoman here.
我是来谈生意的 不是皇室的事
I am here on business, not royal business.
你叫我布雷克就好了
Well, you must call me Blake.
莉莉-玛莲
Lili-Marlene.
参议员颇具眼光地邀请你 这一定是...命运
The Senator's foresight in inviting you must be... fate.
莉莉-玛莲·冯·俾斯麦
我必须要说 我一直...
Well... I must say, I've been...
被祖国的政♥府♥所阻碍
...rather stymied by the government of the Fatherland.
你看啊
Oh, come on.
在我们成为英国人 然后是美国人之前
Before we were British, and then American,
我们是德国人 就像皇室家族一样
we were German, just like the royal family.
真的啊
Indeed.
多年来我一直向联邦政♥府♥陈情
I've been making the case to the Bundesregierung for years.
莉莉-玛莲·冯·俾斯麦
你比我们的工程师超前太多了
You are so far ahead of our engineers.
但现在我在大臣那里能说上话
But now I have the ear of the Chancellor, well...
德国往哪里走 欧洲一定会紧随其后
where Germany goes, Europe is sure to follow.
你一定要原谅卡尔
Oh, you must forgive Karl.
他对我们总是精心呵护
He takes such good care of us here.
阻止局外人溜进来
Stops any outsiders from slipping in.
局外人
Outsiders?
对啊...科技媒体
Ah, you know-- tech journalists.
总是想要知道点惊天爆料的内容
Always trying to get a taste of the big reveal.
那是绝对地
Absolutely.
但正如史蒂夫·乔布斯教育我们的...
But, as Steve Jobs taught us...
让他们等着去吧
make them wait.
这里所有人都窃窃私语 传言
Everyone here is abuzz with rumors
有神奇电池的飞机
of a plane with a miraculous battery.
我能问...
Dare I ask...
到时候就知道了
All in good time.
但如我总是讲的
But as I always say,
我的目标是重塑世界
I aim to remake the world.
我们走吧
Shall we?
漂亮 布里安娜
Whoo! Nice one, Breanna.
维♥基♥百♥科♥和德国贵族在线网
Wikipedia and the Online German Peerage.
我觉得你们是在考验我
I think you guys are testing me.
他透露的东西里有什么更多的讯息吗
Got any more on what he's revealing that I could steal
可以让我从那款迷人的1910格伦-瑞德保险箱偷的
out of that gorgeous 1910 Glenn-Rieder safe?
还没有
Uh, not yet.
但我找到了美国专利局的一个后门
But I did get a back door into the Patent Office,
我找到了惠特科姆注册的所有专利
and I got everything that Whitcomb ever filed.
我不骗你 数量很多
I'm not gonna lie to you, it-it's kind of a lot,
但...这个海里一定有点什么针
but, uh, there's got to be something in this haystack.
到了 这就是铁路线的终点了
Oh, here we go. Here's the end of the line.
看看这个
Look at this.
好吧
All right.
喂喂喂 你要干什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
你不能就这么挖 我们得要先检测
You can't just dig into that. We gotta test all this first.
这都是什么玩意
What is all this stuff?
你记得我跟你说过的
Well, you remember that beer case
前两年那个啤酒的案子吗
I told you about a couple years ago?
后来我开始对自己
I started getting kind of interested in
吃喝的食物感兴趣
all the stuff that ends up in what we eat
于是我开始了一些研究
and what we drink, so I started doing a little research,
我在网上订了一些东西
and I ordered some things online.
最后还进了几个非常奇怪的
Ended up on some pretty strange
邮购名单 这还真不是随便说的
mailing lists, I can tell you that.
所以你不是连环杀手而是末日求生者
So you're not a serial killer, you're a doomsday prepper.
我更像是每日求生者
I'm more of an every day prepper.
现在我很庆幸自己是
Which I'm really glad about now.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
那个应急包里有防护服
Um, there's some protective suits in that go bag.
我们要穿上
We're gonna want to put those on.
这个废弃物堆放所的重金属含量惊人
This whole dump site is off the charts with heavy metals.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表