剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
他马上就要被赶走了
and he is being broomed.
三... 二...
In three... two...
你要再来杯啤酒吗
You want another beer?
我要去来一杯
I'm gonna have one.
喂
Hello?
珀玛维尔先生 我是卡萝尔·海瑟威
Mr. Pomaville, this is Carol Hathaway.
我打电♥话♥是给您肠镜检查结果的
I'm callin' with the results of your colonoscopy.
几个月前就拿到了啊
I had that done months ago.
我知道 可我们错把特拉弗·珀玛维尔的结果
I see that, but we gave you Trevor Pomaville's results
发给您了
by accident.
你们怎么着
You what?!
是我们的错 我把您的报告打开
Our bad. Let me just open your file for you.
我的天
Oh, my.
怎么了 什么结果
What? What is it?
请不要挂 我去找个医生
Please hold while I go get a doctor.
对不起我的孩子
I'm sorry, my son.
我们说到哪儿了
Where were we?
抱歉让您久等
We apologize for the delay.
请不要挂断 您的健康对我们很重要
Please stay on the line. Your health is important to us.
如要继续等待 请按一
To continue holding, please press one to stay on the line.
我们20分钟后开球
Our tee time is in 20 minutes.
天啊 运气球啊 吉米
God. Lucky shot, Jimmy.
继续啊
Keep walkin'!
我想这是你的
Think this is yours.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你欠我杯啤酒
You owe me a beer.
不 我什么也不欠你
Nah, I don't owe you anything.
不过 我们可以去外面解决
However, we could take it outside.
即使是烂醉你也能打得我满地找牙
Oh, even piss drunk, you'd kick my ass.
我有更好的主意
I got a better idea.
以为我没看到你那厚厚一叠吗
Don't think I didn't see that fat roll of yours.
你玩吗
You in?
那要看了
Well, that depends.
你愿意输多少
How much you willin' to lose?
一百块乘以这一掷的数怎么样
How 'bout a hundred bucks times this throw?
可以啊
All right.
如要继续等待...
To continue holding...
太抱歉了 兄弟 我没看见你
Oh, I am so sorry, brother, I didn't see you.
怎么了
What?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
你有点...苍白
You just got a little... pale, is all.
我早就应该改吃素了
I shoulda gone vegan a long time ago.
抱歉让您久等
We apologize for the delay.
-请不要挂断 -你和我都是 兄弟
- Please stay on the line... - You and me both, brother.
我要是能有个钛合金发球杆 让我♥干♥什么都行啊
Man! What I wouldn't give for a titanium driver like that, huh?
我也是
Me too.
你打吗
You play?
你的杆是什么的 泰勒梅还是高仕利
What kind of sticks you got? Like, TaylorMade or Titleist?
都是
All of them.
在越南 我妈妈买♥♥不起球杆给我
Back in Vietnam, my mom couldn't afford clubs for me,
于是我就从球场失物招领处去弄
so I got them from the lost and found at the resort.
我不得不从水坑障碍里捞它们出来
I had to fish them out the water hazard.
高尔夫真会让人着魔
Golf make people crazy.
这话绝对没错
You can say that again.
在印第安纳 我们称之为科学怪人球杆
Back in Indiana, we call that a Frankenset.
大家看到我的球杆都会笑
When people see my club, they laugh.
然后他们就领教我的球技了
Then they see me play.
他们低估了你
They underestimate you.
那样你就有优势了
That gives you an edge.
但坏人可能会利用这一点
But the wrong kind of person could take advantage of that.
如果我跟你说我可以帮助你呢
What if I told you I could help you?
我得去找我的老板了 失陪了
I need to find my boss. Excuse me.
504美甲
真的没必要
That really isn't necessary.
当然必要了 我看到你的工作量了
Ah, sure it is. I've seen your billables.
公♥司♥理应出钱让你享受个水疗
You deserve a spa day on the firm.
谢了
Thanks.
我要绕到后面去
I'm gonna go around the back of this place
打个敏感的电♥话♥
and make a sensitive phone call.
如果你看见有人往后面的房♥间走
If you see anybody in there head to that back room,
给我发个短♥信♥ 好吗
just send me a text, would you?
瑞克·萨弗隆根本没有女儿
You know, Rick Saffron doesn't have a daughter.
他三次婚姻生了三个儿子
He has three sons from three marriages.
你是谁
Who are you?
这对你的年终评估可不会太好 萨拉
This is not gonna look good on your annual review, Sarah.
这样吧
You know what?
我让警♥察♥来解决 身份窃贼先生
I'll let the police figure that out, Mr. Identity Thief.
不不不 我不是身份窃贼 我叫哈里·威尔逊
No, no, no, I'm not an identity thief. My name is Harry Wilson.
你是什么人
What are you, then?
向你解释会花很多时间
That would take too long to explain to you.
行 好吧 这地方归卡尔·毕肖普所有
Okay, okay, this place is owned by Carl Bishop.
他今晚有笔一手交钱一手交货的交易
He's got a deal tonight for cash on delivery.
我正试图阻止他
I'm trying to stop him.
哪种交易
What kind of deal?
我不知道
I don't know,
但假如萨弗隆把他所有的文件
but if Saffron took his whole file
都从公♥司♥的服务器上删除了
off the firm's servers,
你觉得会是什么
what does that tell you?
你为什么不报♥警♥
Why not just go to the police?
当你邻居让他们抓走你的狗时
Well, how did that work out for you
你是什么感觉
when your neighbor had 'em take your dog?
听着 有时你和卡尔·毕肖普之间的区别
Look, sometimes all that stands between you and a Carl Bishop
只是位好律师 其他时候这远远不够
is a good attorney, and other times that's not even enough.
你是什么律师
What kind of lawyer were you?
你都不算个好演员
You're not that good an actor.
我曾经是那种
I was the kind that would
会让你公♥司♥最差劲客户都开心的律师
have taken your firm's worst clients with joy.
那种地方会让你变成那样
That's what a place like that does to you.
会让你逐渐忘却成为一名律师的初衷
It just chips away at why you wanted to become a lawyer,
直到你再也想不起来
until you can't even remember.
别让这种事在你身上发生
Don't let that happen to you.
我该怎么做才能避免那样
How am I supposed to do that?
帮我
By helping me.
告诉我你知道的一切
Tell me everything you know.
真棒
Boom.
告诉你吧 伙计 你说得对
I tell you what, man, you were right.
这比抽你屁♥股♥有趣多了
This is way more fun than whoopin' your ass.
别演了 我一眼就能认出骗子
You can drop the act. I know a hustler when I see one.
我不是骗子
Oh, I'm not a hustler.
只是个在酒吧里泡太久的人
I'm just a guy that's spent way too much time in bars.
瑞德·威尔金斯
投资人
德克萨斯州达拉斯
瑞德·威尔金斯 投资人
"Reed Wilkins, investor."
是的 这意味着我喜欢花钱
Yep. That means I like to spend money.
我真走运 今天轮到你花钱了
Luckily for me, today it's your turn.
我要去打高尔夫了 我们有空球场上见吧
I'm about to tee off. Maybe I'll see you on the links sometime.
如果你打高尔夫和玩飞镖一个样
You play golf the way you play darts,
那我向你保证 你会看到我的 伙计
then I guaran-damn-tee you, you will, my man.
好吧
Yeah.
搜索
瑞德·威尔金斯
特别报道
信托基金坏小子
花光了老爹的钱
特拉维斯在哪里
Where's Travis?
我刚看见他走了
I just saw him leave.
什么
What?
他已经上钩了
He was primed.
如果你做了什么 上帝保佑
If you did something, so help me God,
希望你喜欢炸鱿鱼圈
I hope you like fried calamari.
你要像个白♥痴♥一样站在那里吗 伙计
You just gonna stand there and look like an idiot, man?
我们能至少开车去球场吗
Can we play through, at least?
我们现在要跟这个家伙玩相同的游戏
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表