剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
But you're still a criminal.
我不会越界的
And I won't cross that line.
再见 艾略特
Goodbye, Eliot.
天哪
Gosh.
这桌子真不错
This really is quite a desk.
我很高兴你喜欢 用你的钱买♥♥的
Well, I'm glad you like it. You paid for it.
我能为你做什么
What can I do for ya?
变电站被入侵后我一直在找你
I was looking for you after the breach at the substation.
嗯 我来了这里 检查客户需求
Yeah, I came here to check on our clients
确保系统安全
and make sure their systems were secure
在我们向大家展示停电前确保万无一失
before we make our sales presentation with the blackout.
我知道 我看了你的通话记录和定位
I know. I checked your phone logs and your GPS.
和专业人士共事真好
Well, it's nice to work with professionals.
我的意思是我们需要处理一下你的老搭档们
My point is, we need to do something about your old partners.
他们快查到重点了
They're getting a little too close.
我们还有大把时间
Well, we have time.
这不会花很大功夫
Won't take too much time.
我做过调查了
I've done my research.
虽然不明显 但他们还有一个致命缺点
While it's not obvious, they do have one crucial weakness.
我们今晚停电后就去处理他们
We'll deal with them after the blackout tonight.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
毕竟今晚我们这里会停电
I mean, we are gonna be in the middle of the blackout.
大楼今晚会很脆弱
The building will be vulnerable tonight.
如果你愿意 只要再多给我一些时间
If you like, just give me a little bit of time.
不 有备用发电机就够了
No, no. Backup generators will take care of it.
我们最多就停电六十秒
We'll lose power for 60 seconds, tops.
别担心 哈里
Don't worry, Harry.
今晚的所有事 所有人都会尽在掌握
Absolutely everything and everyone will be taken care of tonight.
你在这干什么
Hey, what are you doing here?
你不是我展示的一部分
You are not part of my presentation.
我不是来抢你风头的 伊森 我保证
I'm not here to steal your thunder, Ethan, I assure you.
我只是来再检查下服务器
I'm just double-checking the servers.
砖与罗勒餐厅
如果我们不能打给哈里 他也没法打给我们
If we can't call Harry and Harry can't call us,
那我们怎么知道他是不是准备就绪
how are we supposed to know he's in place
安装后门
to install the backdoor on his end?
我们相信他
We trust him.
既然他深入敌方腹地 他也得相信我们
And since he's in the belly of the beast, he has to trust us.
所以我们最好搞定
So we better get this right.
有问题吗
Any problems?
没有 我们很好 就是要下楼去
No, we're good. We just need to get back downstairs.
等等 你们要去哪
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where you people going?
兄弟 我们
Uh, bro, we, uh...
我们是国家电网
We're the National Electrical Grid
野生动物互动小队
Wildlife Interaction Task Force.
-看到这个了吗 -等等 什么
- See this here? - Well, um... Wait, what?
我们来确保你的防松鼠网
We're here to make sure your anti-squirrel screens
符合联邦标准
are up to federal standards.
松鼠 什么松鼠
Squirrel... squirrels?
对啊 松鼠
Yeah, man. Squirrels.
松鼠或者其它可能咬断电线的野生动物
Squirrels and other indigenous wildlife chewing through wires
在过去的五年里导致了
have caused over 1,300 blackouts
美国的1300起停电事故
in America in the past five years.
不只是松鼠 还有鸟 青蛙和蛇
It's not just the squirrels, it's birds and frogs and snakes.
大型强子对撞机就是被黄鼠狼搞坏的
The Large Hadron Collider, that was taken out by a weasel!
黄鼠狼
A weasel.
不好意思
Wow. Oh, sorry.
兄弟 你懂的
Hey, bro. You know.
你懂的
You know.
你想谈谈吗
Hey, uh, do you wanna talk about it?
不 我不想
No, I don't wanna talk about it.
如果能让事情简单些 我们可以用木偶
We can use puppets if it makes it easier.
该死的木偶
Them damn puppets.
等等 你带木偶了吗
Wait a minute, you... you brought your puppets?
没有 现在做也行啊
No. Just make some.
任何能把手伸进去的都能做玩偶
You can make a puppet out of anything you can stick your hand in.
兄弟 帮个忙行吗
Dude, a little help here?
我帮她
I'm with her.
不是做木偶的事 而是
I mean, not like on the puppet thing, but...
离开那个法警真是不易啊 老兄
Walking away from the Marshal, that was tough, man.
我只是习惯一个人
I just got used to being alone.
我放下防备
I let my guard down.
队长 别那么消极
Hey, yeah, hey, Skipper, negative words.
你没有放下防备
You didn't let your guard down.
-你只是敞开心扉了 -像花或捕兽夹那样
- You opened yourself up. - Like a flower or a bear trap.
天哪
Oh, my God.
如果我真的能找到能向其坦白我职业的那个人
I'm just saying it'd be nice if I could find someone
那该多好啊
that I could actually tell about my job.
不干我们这行的
You know, anyone who's not in the life,
会害怕 被吓跑
they just get scared, they run away.
罪犯很有趣,但也很不可靠
Criminals are fun, but they're flaky.
确实
Right, right.
我们刚看到了执法人员会有什么反应
We just saw how law enforcement went.
确实
True.
我知道这不一样
I know it's not the same thing,
但哈迪森和我会永远陪你
but Hardison and I are gonna be here for you forever.
-没错 -我们会永远在一起
- Yup. - And we'll always be together.
直到死亡
Till our dying day.
不 死后也是
No, past that.
甚至到我们安装机械义体的那天
Even after we get the robot bodies.
什么
What?
不
No.
什么是机械义体
What is the robot bodies?
机械义体 就是我们摘除大脑
The robot bodies, where we take our brains out,
安装进机械身体 这样就能永生了
put them in the robots so we-we can live forever.
我不想要机械义体
I don't want a robot body.
太迟了 我们趁你睡觉时量过你的脑袋了
Well, it's too bad, we already measured your head while you were asleep.
接着动手
Go. Get...
太蠢了
Silly.
好吧 如果你们已经测量过了
All right, well, if you already measured my head.
谢谢
Thank you.
协议连接中
接入后门
Accessing the backdoor now.
好的
All right.
协议连接中
好的 好的 好的
Yes, yes, yes...
太好了 哈里 继续 快好了
Yeah, yeah, keep going, Harry, almost there.
接受连接中
快好了
Almost there.
接受连接中
等等 这是什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, what is this?
连接中止
他们的弱点是忠诚
Their weakness is loyalty.
大事不妙 快逃
Oh, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Go, go!
他们的弱点是你
Their weakness is you.
这让他们和你变得...
And that makes them and you...
容易预测
predictable.
手♥机♥
Phone.
告诉你一句 我们检查了你的办公室
Just so you know, we scoured your office
找到了你偷的文件
and found the files you hijacked.
然后我们网络安♥全♥部♥的同事找到了所有
And then our cybersecurity agents found the digital copies
你偷窃的 把我们与油井联♥系♥起来的
of the emails, calls, and memos you stole
邮件 电♥话♥和备忘录
linking us to the oil rig,
我们藏匿蠕虫病毒的空壳公♥司♥
shell companies in which we've hidden the worm,
一切
everything.
我们清空了所有硬盘
We've wiped all those drives clean.
全清除了
Purged them all.
所以没有代码
So without the code,
你手里没有任何证据
you have nothing.
我们把他锁在里面 毁掉电♥话♥
We'll lock him in. Kill that phone.
别担心 哈里
Don't worry, Harry.
很快一切就会结束
Everything will be over soon.
布里 再放一下最后一句
Hey, Bre, run that last part back.
别担心 哈里
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表