剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
你和我一样清楚悲伤对人的影响
You know as well as I do how grief can change you.
悲伤会破坏你的判断力 而你却完全不自知
It can impair your judgment. You don't know up from down.
那你打算怎么解决这件事
So how do you want to play this one?
你必须想到一个方法去接近蒂娜
You need to find a way to reach Tina
并且让她准备好去接受即将面对的一切
and prepare her for what she's about to see.
她即将面对什么
What is she about to see?
我们要把这个地方打造成
We are gonna transform this place
赫伯特家的完美目标房♥产
into the perfect mark for the Herberts.
这样蒂娜就可以一步步看着他们如何欺骗我们
And Tina's gonna watch them try and con us, step by step.
然后我们就可以向所有人揭发他们的恶行
Then we're going to expose them to the world.
让我们伪装自己让骗子骗吧
Let's go con ourselves a conman!
你其实想说这句话 对吧
You wanted to be the one to say that, didn't you?
维尔音乐酒吧
蒂娜
Tina.
你在打包吗
Oh, you're packing?
帕克 很感谢你想来帮我 但我觉得我...
Parker, thank you for trying to help me, but I think that I...
我过去曾相信灵媒
I used to believe in psychics!
我无法解释他们是怎么知道那些事情
I couldn't explain how they knew what they knew,
所以我以为他们一定货真价实
so I thought they had to be real.
但索菲和我朋友 让我看到了真♥相♥
But Sophie and my friends, they showed me the truth.
正派的人倾向于认为其他人也都很正派
Decent people tend to think that everybody else is decent, too.
但有一些人会利用他人的轻信
But there are those people who take advantage of the gullible
和意志薄弱
and weak willed.
-我轻信且意志薄弱吗 -是的
- I'm gullible and weak-willed? - Yes!
理想目标是孤独 单身 渴望联♥系♥的人
The ideal mark is lonely, single, and desperate for connection.
我不是说这是件坏事
And I d-don't mean that as a bad thing.
我只是说你是个正派人
I'm just saying you're a decent person.
我不是什么正派人
I'm not a decent person.
米尔德丽德姨妈去世那天
The day Aunt Mildred died,
她告诉我她头疼
she told me that she just had a headache,
我让她去躺下
so I told her to go and lie down.
但是
But...
说实话 我只是想休息一下
really, I just wanted a break.
十五分钟出去走走 喝杯咖啡
Fifteen minutes to have a walk and a coffee.
当我回来时
When I came back,
她躺在我卧室外的地板上
she was lying on the floor outside of my bedroom.
孤独地死了
She died alone.
所以我知道她想让我离开那幢房♥子
So that's how I know she wanted me out of that house.
这不是骗局
It's not a con.
是我的错
It was my fault.
就算是你想喝杯咖啡
Just because you wanted a cup of coffee
并不意味着你是坏人
doesn't mean you're a bad person.
或你不爱你姨妈
Or that you didn't love your aunt.
再在这里住一天
Just stay here one more day.
我想你姨妈希望你这样
I think your aunt would want you to.
-好吧 -很好
- OK. - Good.
好吧 现在告诉我你知道的赫威兄弟的一切
OK. Now, tell me everything you know about the Herveys.
葬礼上的那两个男人吗
The two men from the service?
我知道的也不多
I don't know a lot.
他们来得很晚 大部分人都已经走了
They came late, most everyone was already gone.
很好 这有助于我们知道该期待什么
Good. That helps us know what to expect.
艾斯黛拉 是我 莱尔
Estella, it's me, Lyle.
请节哀顺变
We're so sorry for your loss.
葬礼刚结束
The memorial service just ended.
你认识老爹吗
Did you know Big Daddy?
认识
Yeah.
欢迎
Welcome.
好吧 你是艾斯黛拉·哈维萨姆
OK, you are Estella Havisham,
你继承了这幢房♥子
and you inherited this house
在你父亲上周突然离世后
after your father just suddenly passed last week.
是继父
Stepfather.
他爱上了我妈获奖的秋葵汤
He fell in love with my Momma's prize-winning gumbo,
还送给过我一条叫库珀的三条腿的狗
and he gave me a three-legged puppy named Cooper.
你碰巧有像这样的背景故事吗
You just happen to have the back story laying around like that?
当然 这是个骗局
Of course I do. It's a con.
看看那些天花板
Look at those ceilings!
那些是刻花玻璃吗
Are those etched glass?
年轻人
Ahh, young man,
你的眼光真不错
you have a marvelous eye.
你是艺术家吗
Are you an artist?
设计师吗
A designer?
不是 我确实上过设计学校
No. I did go to design school...
然后他们告诉我 他们认识米尔德丽德姨妈
Then they told me that they knew Aunt Mildred
他们是老邻居
from the old neighborhood.
模糊的个人关系 解释了你为什么不认识他们
Vague personal connection. Explains why you wouldn't know them.
他们来得很晚 避免有目击者
And they showed up late to avoid witnesses.
有人来这幢房♥子 让我很感动
I am just so touched that people came to the house.
之前的葬礼上 没有一个人
There was not one soul at the burial earlier.
你们是怎么认识老爹的
How did you know Big Daddy?
过去工作上的同事
From work, back in the day.
哪份工作 别告诉我
Which work? Don't tell me.
军工厂 还是污水处理厂
The munitions factory, the sewage treatment plant?
-是的 -是哪一个
- Uh, yep. - Which one?
迪克 要不你
Hey, Deke, why don't you,
找地方放一下这些花 好吗
uh, find a place for these flowers, huh?
好的
Yeah.
别介意我侄子
Don't mind my nephew.
他刚接触家族买♥♥卖♥♥
He's kind of new to the family business.
这些家伙不擅长这事
Wow, these guys are bad at this.
迪克在动手
Deke's on the move.
-让他进... -不 不行
- Let him into the... - No! No!
我不会让他进入我们的电子系统
I'm not letting him into our electrical system!
这事我们聊过了
We have talked about this.
我不想 我不想
I don't wanna-- I don't wanna--
那只是个开关箱
It's just a breaker box.
哈迪森会杀了我
Hardison is going to kill me,
然后我会像真正的鬼魂一样回来
and then I'm gonna come back as a real ghost,
一直缠着你 索菲
and I'm gonna haunt you, Sophie.
你不相信有鬼
You don't believe in ghosts.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
请别介意我
Don't mind me.
我刚只是在跟老爹说话
I was just talking to Big Daddy.
当然
Oh, of course.
谨此纪念
老爹
他们还问了我下一步的打算
They asked me what I planned on doing next.
很奇怪 他们说能感觉到她在屋里
It's strange, they said they could feel her in the house.
米尔德丽德
Mildred.
然后我告诉他们 我有时会半夜醒来
And then I told them that I would wake up sometimes,
听到她在叫我
that I would hear her calling out for me.
长久以来 只有我和老爹
It was just me and Big Daddy for so long.
有时我觉得他还在这里
Sometimes I feel like he's still here.
我是说老爹
Big Daddy, that is.
我听到了他的声音
I hear his voice.
当然 他生前那么活力十足
Of course! He was so full of life.
我能感到他的存在 简直令人毛骨悚然
It's almost spooky how much I can feel his presence.
就好像他在另一侧等着
Like he's just waiting on the other side.
然后灯光闪烁着熄灭了
And then the lights flickered out.
好吧 我同情你 新手骗子
Fine, I take pity on you, newbie con guy.
面板打开
这是怎么回事
What was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
灯一定是坏了
The lights must be playing up.
老爹爱这个老地方 这里有许多历史
Big Daddy loved this old place, so much history here.
也许灯光是老爹发来的讯号♥
Maybe the lights were a sign from Big Daddy.
-他是音乐迷吗 -为什么这么问 是的
- He was a music fan? - Why, yes.
他之前重新开放这个老地方
He wanted to reopen this old place,
但到头来这害死了他
but in the end it's what killed him.
他 他是怎么死的
How-- how did he die?
你来了 你去的可真久
Ah, there you are! Took you long enough.
老爹是怎么死的
How did Big Daddy die?
你是说你们不知道吗
You mean you don't know?
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表