剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
来增强性能
to try to make it stronger.
但不能那样对待电池
But that is not how batteries work.
因为一旦电池超载 它就会过热
If you overload the capacity of a battery, it overheats.
引起火灾
It-it-it causes a fire.
引起泄露腐蚀事故
It leaks into a corroded mess.
所以詹姆斯和里昂才会中毒
That's why James and Leon have cobalt poisoning.
因为钴渗入了地下水
It got into the groundwater,
流入农场和他们家里
drained back to their farms-- to their home!
惠特科姆为什么
Well, what's Whitcomb doing out here
要把车电池原型埋在这里
burying prototype car batteries?
我以为他在造飞机
I thought he was making an airplane.
更糟糕的是 他私人车厢的保险箱为什么是空的
And worse, why is there an empty safe in his private train car?
他丢弃电池
He's dumping the batteries
因为这些电池不该是他的
because he's not supposed to have them.
因为他的新电池
Because his new battery...
未来科技
The future tech,
高能量密度电池能让一架747飞机升空
energy-dense battery that'll fly a 747...
技术太尖端 甚至现在还没来得及申请专利
The one that's so new, it doesn't even have a patent yet...
他说是商业机密 对此守口如瓶
But he'd tell you all about it if it wasn't a trade secret...
但实际上他根本说不出来 那电池根本就用不了
Except he can't tell you how it works because it doesn't work.
那些垃圾电池永远也不能让飞机上天
These junk batteries will never fly a plane.
成功之前先吹牛画饼吗
Ah, fake it till you make it?
他可能雇了十几个人整天研发呢
Probably got a dozen monkeys working on it day and night.
他大概觉得自己迟早能造出来
He probably believes he's gonna build that battery,
只是还没到时机
but it's not ready yet.
但他需要大量资金维持公♥司♥
But he needs that influx of cash to keep things running.
真是自负的赌局
It's a confidence game.
他怎么敢
How bloody dare he?
这家伙是伪环保主义者
This guy is greenwashing!
打着拯救地球的旗号♥
He is lying about lifesaving tech!
污染农场 现在还要用仇恨犯罪
He's polluting a farm, and then he's using all this
来掩盖真♥相♥
hate-criming nonsense to cover it up!
真是贼胆包天
The nerve!
他殴打詹姆斯和里昂
Yeah, well, he beat up James and Leon
比他们搬出小镇 这样他们就没法揭发他了
to try to run 'em out of town so they wouldn't expose him.
我们得带些回去作为证据
We gotta take some of these with us, man, as proof!
现在感谢我带了
Well, now, aren't you glad I packed
塑料布和胶带吧
a plastic tarp and some duct tape?
任务改变
The game's changing.
布里安娜 到你上场了
Breanna, I need you off the bench.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你怎么知道这种设计一定会成功呢
How are we supposed to know if the designs will work?
-当然会 -希望我没有打扰到你
- We will! - I hope I'm not interrupting.
怎么会呢 莉莉
Not at all, Lili.
你见过艾米莉吗 她是首席机体工程师
Have you met Emily? She's our lead engineer on the plane body.
我见人就说
Like I tell everybody,
公♥司♥里没人比艾米莉更了解这架飞机
nobody at the company knows more about the plane than Emily--
除了我
except me!
艾米莉 这是莉莉-玛莲
Emily, Lili-Marlene,
欧洲最著名的绿色能源航♥空♥专家
the foremost European expert on green energy aviation.
亲爱的 我还在倒时差
Liebling, I must confess to a touch of jetlag.
你这里虽然有最好的香槟
Your stewards have the best champagne,
但我更想喝杯咖啡
but I would love einen kleinen Kaffee, bitte.
没问题 餐车那里有
Of course. I think we have some in the cafe car.
艾米莉 你能帮忙吗
Emily, would you... ...mind?
没问题 我一会就来
No problem. Be right back.
"欧洲最著名的绿色能源航♥空♥专家"
"Foremost European expert"?
我说你是谁 你就是谁
Well, you are what you say you are, hmm?
我要向你介绍些我的朋友
Now, I have some people I want to introduce you to,
你在这等着 我马上回来
so you wait here and I'll be right back.
布里安娜 人过去了
Breanna, incoming.
我该做什么
What do I do?
你知道该干嘛 你们都是书呆子
You know what to do-- you both speak nerd.
要么她也参与骗局 我们拿下她
Either she's in on it and we take her down,
或你让她看清♥真♥♥相♥ 然后她转头投靠我们
or you pull the wool from her eyes and she defects to our side.
我懂 我懂 但是我只是
Yeah, I know, I know, it's just I have
从来没有骗过这么可爱的人
never conned somebody, like, cute before.
即兴任务的好处之一就是
That's the nice thing about these on-the-fly jobs--
不用过脑子
no time to think.
好吧 我为什么会想过脑子呢
Yeah, right, 'cause, uh, why would I want to think?
-甘菊茶 -要柠檬吗
- Tea. Chamomile. - Lemon?
要柠檬
Lemon.
你好 很抱歉
Hey, I-- Sorry, uh... um...
那是无人机吗
Are those drones?
是的
Yeah, yeah, it is.
还只是设计阶段
Those are just, um, designs
向被野火破坏的森林播种
used to replant forests ravaged by wildfire.
它们会携带并投放种子
It's like, um, they carry and they drop seedlings
携带的营养包会增加它们...
and their nutrient packs to give 'em a greater chance to...
生根的可能性
Take root.
对 我在维和部队时开始学习科技
Yeah, I, um, I started doing tech in the Peace Corps.
天哪 很难碰到一个
God, it's so rare to actually run into a fellow maker
想解决实际问题[水泥]的同行
who's trying to solve concrete problems.
是啊 就像水泥一样少
Yeah. Like concrete, actually.
对 难于上青天啊
Right. Like concrete.
不过我们现在还不至于缺水泥
We actually aren't running out of concrete, though.
对
Yeah.
抱歉 你要不要...坐下
I'm sorry, do you wanna... sit down?
布里安娜
Breanna...
无论你有什么感觉 利用起来
whatever you're feeling, use it.
秘书 这是莉莉-玛莲·冯·俾斯麦
Secretary, this is Lili-Marlene von Bismarck,
欧洲最著名的绿色能源航♥空♥专家
the foremost European expert on green energy.
我作为首席工程师还是太年轻了
I'm young to be a chief engineer.
多亏了好运气
I'm lucky to be where I am.
别这么说 什么运气
Oh, shut up. Luck?
你应得的
You earned it.
你可能是部门里唯一的有色人种女性领导吧
I mean, you're probably the only woman of color department head.
对吧 我就说
Yeah? I thought so!
所以你付出了四倍的努力才成功
So you worked four times as hard to get there.
不管怎样 我的老板
Well, anyway, um, my boss,
他不会...
he, um, he won't...
我带领设计整个新飞机
I led the development on the new plane--
更轻的复合材料机身
the-the lighter composite body,
双尾翼 整个项目
the dual tailfins, whole thing.
除了...那个电池
Except... the battery.
我非常担心 他...
It's driving me crazy. He...
几个月前灵光一闪
had some flash of genius a few months back,
整个项目都变成封闭开♥发♥
and the whole thing got just veiled in secrecy,
就像闭门造车
like done-done in a separate building and, like...
我想让世界变得更好
I want to make the world a better place.
但我感觉被边缘化了
Feels like I'm being sidelined.
你看上去是个聪明人
No, I mean, you sound like a smart person
觉察出了问题
who knows something's up.
却说服自己不要相信直觉
You're just... talkin' yourself out of your instincts.
天哪
Wow, that is...
谢谢你这么说
kind of you to say.
都是实话
It's true.
布里安娜 布里安娜
Breanna? Breanna?
她死了吗 她俩都死了吗
Is she dead? Did they die?
我们又知道了两件事 工程师艾米莉是个好人
We now know two more things: engineer Emily is a true believer
不是邪恶的投机者
and not a villainous greenwasher.
然后呢
And?
还有一件是什么
What's the other thing?
我们进行第二阶段
We have to move to phase two.
布里安娜 让她看看皇帝的新装
Breanna, you need to show her that the emperor has no clothes.
我们也许需要控制住列车
We may need to take control of the train,
以防万一
just in case.
收到 天哪 我对保险柜真是太失望了
On it! Man, I'm so depressed about the S-A-F-E!
天哪 我还要穿过那个单身派对
No! I have to go through the bachelorette party?
奈尔斯
他们不是单身汉 他们是皇家骑警
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表