剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Well, I'm not at liberty to say.
但如果你感兴趣的话...
But if you're interested...
我们不会打的
We won't be calling.
好好考虑吧 先生们
Think about it, gentlemen.
跟上她
Follow her.
她几小时进去后 还没离开
She went inside a couple hours ago. Hasn't left.
不好意思 你们是谁
Excuse me, who are you?
这位是科多扎尔先生
Uh, this is Mr. Cordozar.
抱歉 不过我可能要请你们离开了
I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
考虑到你很想买♥♥下我手上的房♥产
Considering I own the property you're hoping to develop,
我还以为你会更好客些
I would expect you to be a little more hospitable.
是你把他们带来的吗
Did you bring them here?
-不 我发誓 -别怪这孩子
- No, I swear-- - Don't blame the kid.
我们跟踪了她 我就有话直说了
We trailed her. Let's cut to the chase.
你想买♥♥下我的城♥堡♥
You want to buy my property
然后开♥发♥成某个主题乐园
and develop it into some sort of theme park.
不是
No.
一次神秘的体验
A mystic experience.
好吧
Okay, uh...
在这种垃圾场办公 你不可能有那么多钱
Well, judging by this dump, you don't have the money.
暂时没钱 不过我正和一个非常大的资金接洽
Not yet, but I'm working with a very large fund
只要你说愿意卖♥♥出城♥堡♥
who are ready to write a very large check
那他们就愿意给我们一张巨额支票
as soon as you tell us you're ready to sell the property.
斯普林格永远也不可能给游戏公♥司♥授权
Oh, Springer will never let the game company license the rights.
我们不打算要授权
Oh, well, we're not going to license the rights.
-我们打算直接买♥♥下公♥司♥ -比莉
- We're buying the company. - Billy!
斯普林格绝不会卖♥♥公♥司♥
Springer would never sell the company.
他把城♥堡♥卖♥♥给我
He let me buy the castle,
但我必须答应继续举♥行♥这个愚蠢的庆典
but I had to agree to keep hosting this stupid faire
再办两年
for the next two years.
女士 下次好好调查清楚
Lady, next time do your research.
我之前为斯普林格工作 这些设计是我当时
I worked for Springer. These designs were part of a project
在公♥司♥负责的项目的一部分
that I headed up for the company.
你曾经在那工作过
You worked there?
是的 但之后他们毙掉了我的项目
I did. And then after they killed my project,
我去找斯普林格先生
I sought out Mr. Springer.
在印度一个偏远村庄的庙里找到了他
I found him in a Buddhist temple in a remote village in India.
他对这一切都不再抱有幻想了
He was disillusioned with all of this.
他如今只想写十四行诗
He just wants to write his sonnets now.
他准备好卖♥♥公♥司♥了
He's primed to sell.
这公♥司♥只做这一款游戏
It's a one-game company.
如果游戏还有任何价值的话
They never would have sold me the castle
他们绝对不会把城♥堡♥卖♥♥给我
if it was worth anything.
他们确实挣扎在生存线 但是...
They're struggling. But...
他们有全世界庞大的粉丝基础
they have a huge worldwide fan base.
《指环王》拍电影三部曲前不也平平无奇吗
And what was Lord of the Rings before the movie franchise?
我已经收到了三个电影公♥司♥的橄榄枝
I've already had three offers from three studios.
所以你想买♥♥下公♥司♥ 卖♥♥版权拍摄电影
So you wanna buy the company and sell the movies here,
然后在那建主题乐园
the theme park rights there.
想要一加一大于二
Tear it apart and sell the pieces for more than the whole.
这完全是白日做梦
It's a pipe dream.
我不需要你相信 科多扎尔先生
I don't need you to believe, Mr. Cordozar.
我有经济支援
I have the financial backing.
我只需要你同意把城♥堡♥卖♥♥给我
I just need you to agree to sell me the property
我出购入价的两倍
for double what you paid.
是啊...
Yeah, um...
我觉得这是个愚蠢的主意
I think it's a dumb idea.
我的城♥堡♥不卖♥♥
My castle's not for sale.
我们是不是搞砸了
Did we screw that up?
没错 我们搞砸了...
Yup. We screwed it up...
正合我意
perfectly!
著名的隐士
Notorious recluse.
大家已经几年没见过他了
Nobody's seen him in years.
他不和任何人联♥系♥ 没有电♥话♥号♥码
He has no contact, no phone number.
联♥系♥他的唯一方式就是这个邮箱
The only way to reach him is this email.
我有个主意 老板
I have an idea, sir.
你这想法太可怕了 卡特
That is a terrifying thought, Carter.
好了 上帝保佑他会回复这封邮件
All right, fingers crossed he responds to this email.
德瑞克
把《幽灵骗局》卖♥♥给我吧
我会带领公♥司♥上一个台阶
他上钩了 他想和斯普林格会面
He took the bait. He wants to have a meeting with Springer.
-你是怎么... -我变更了他的邮箱路径
- How did you...? - I may have rerouted his email server.
好吧 现在怎么办 来场律师间的谈判吗
Okay, well, what happens now? A little lawyer-lawyer negotiation?
-我来扮演律师吗 -他不会同意
- I play the lawyer? - He won't go for that.
他想直接见斯普林格本人
He'll want to go toe to toe with Springer himself.
但斯普林格不在我们手上 对吧
But we don't have a Springer. Do we?
但我一点都不像斯普林格
But I look nothing like Springer.
别担心 十年来都没人见过他
Don't worry about that. No one's seen him in a decade.
我们给你多弄点头发 增点重
We'll just add a bit of hair and some weight on you
就能以假乱真了
and no one will know the difference.
你得记住布里安娜说的
You have to remember what Breanna said.
这人觉得自己是艺术家 而不是商人
This guy thinks of himself as an artist, not a businessman.
你得使科多扎尔相信
You have to convince Cordozar
你不喜欢公♥司♥ 明白吗
that you've soured on the company, right?
因为这些钱毁了游戏的艺术完整性
Because all this money has ruined the game's artistic integrity
因此你才想要卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
and that is the reason why you're willing to sell.
相信我 你能做到
Trust me. You can do this.
别像个律师一样谈判
And don't negotiate like a lawyer.
要像个别扭自负的艺术家那样思考
Think curmudgeonly self-important artist.
-你能行 老兄 -别扭 自负
- You got this, man. - Curmudgeonly. Self-important.
有什么需要帮忙吗 先生们
Can I help you, gentlemen?
科多扎尔先生
Ah, Señor Cordozar,
很荣幸向您介绍我的客户 这位是...
it is my pleasure to introduce you to my client. This is--
他人在哪里
Where the hell is he?!
我得见见这个家伙
I want to get a look at this guy.
这人是谁
Who the hell is this?
科多扎尔先生 这位是德瑞克·斯普林格
Mr. Cordozar, I'd like you to meet Deric Springer,
《幽灵骗局》的发明者
inventor of the game Spirit's Ruse!
斯普林格先生 真抱歉 我还以为这位是...
Mr. Springer, I'm so sorry. I thought this was...
我用了游戏里的一个分♥析♥程序
I used our analytic program on the game
来预测去哪里找他
to predict where to find him.
居然真的成功了
And it worked!
你是想谈买♥♥我公♥司♥的事 是吧
So you want to talk about buying my company, do you?
那你很走运
Well, you're in luck.
因为我终于做好准备出♥售♥公♥司♥了
Because I'm finally ready to sell.
说实话 我之前以为这次任务会很容易
Honestly, I thought that one was gonna be a layup.
我们不但给科多扎尔提供了思路
Not only did we give Cordozar the idea
让他的基金得以翻倍
to double the size of his funds,
还送了他个公♥司♥让他完成这一切
we gave him the company to do it!
是啊 我们算是送钱给他
Yeah, we practically handed him the money
来买♥♥更多的制药公♥司♥
to buy more drug companies.
我猜我们也不可能次次都成功吧
I guess you can't win them all, huh?
孩子们在生病 在死去
Children are getting sick or are dying
因为他们得不到所需的药物
because they can't access the drugs they need
而大药厂坐拥能治愈他们的药物却无动于衷
and big pharma is sitting on cures that could be saving lives.
不行
No.
我们不能放弃这一单
We're not giving up on this one.
有多少詹娜会因为我们的失败而受苦
How many Jennas have to suffer because we failed?
我们都清楚这对家庭的巨大打击
We know what this does to families.
对父母的巨大打击
To the parents.
我们都知道内特失去他的儿子受了多大打击
We know what it did to Nate when he lost his son.
我不能弃这次任务不顾
I can't walk away from this one.
我真的不能
I just can't.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
好了...
Okay...
斯普林格和科多扎尔谈话的这部分...
This part of the conversation between Springer and Cordozar...
你买♥♥下了城♥堡♥ 那我猜你一定是粉丝吧
Well, you bought the castle, so I assume you're a fan.
当然了 我从初中起就在玩这个游戏了
Of course. I-I've been playing the game since middle school.
我是在城♥堡♥那里想象出了游戏里的一切
You know, I created the game envisioning everything right there.
那个池塘是艾什诺尔湖
The pond became Elshoniere Lake,
那片草地是拉格里战场
the, uh, meadow, the Lagerry Battlefield.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表