剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
成交
Deal.
我来约场地
I'll get us a tee time.
我们酒吧见 你请客
Meet me at the bar. You're buying.
-弗兰克 -货物到手了 卡尔
- Frank. - I got the merch, Carl.
不能继续赊账了 一手交钱一手交货
I'm not frontin' you again. It's cash on delivery.
我知道 一手交钱一手交货
I know! It's cash on delivery!
今晚八点 车会停在10号♥公路出口
Eight o'clock tonight, the truck stop off the I-10.
好 我的资金流有点问题
Yep. I've got a little liquidity problem.
我不管这些
That's not my problem!
我几个小时后就会有大笔钱了
I'll be flush in a few hours.
-今晚八点 车会停在10号♥公路出口 -好
- Eight o'clock tonight, truck stop off of I-10. - Yes.
车停在10号♥公路出口 我知道了
Truck stop off I-10. I know it.
还有 弗兰克 放轻松
And, Frank... relax.
今天不许出差错 不然你会付出代价的
No mistakes today, or you will pay.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
好的
Okay.
打扰一下
Excuse me!
你有没有看到一个
You didn't happen to see a Titleist
被我打飞了的高尔夫球
I shanked somewhere between here and Alabama, did you?
我叫哈里·威尔逊
Harry Wilson.
我还以为我认识俱乐部里每一个球童呢
Thought I knew all the caddies here at the club.
我叫包 我不是这里的员工
Bao. I don't work here.
卡尔·毕肖普
原来你是卡尔·毕肖普的人
Oh, you work for Carl Bishop.
他最近怎样 我好久没见到他了
How's he doin'? I haven't seen him for a long time.
我得先走了 祝你今天愉快 先生
I have to go. Have a good day, sir.
你们听我说 这感觉有点怪
I'm telling you, it was weird.
虽然我也不知道究竟哪里怪
And I can't put my finger on it.
-这就是高尔夫骗局 -高尔夫骗局
- Oh, well, it's a golf hustle. - ...golf hustle.
-什么 -那个叫卡尔的 他是故意输的
- What? - That guy Carl, he lost on purpose.
没错 然后他求对方再比一次
Yeah, and then he begs the guy for a rematch.
对方当然会想"好啊 我可以赢光你的钱"
The guy's like, "Yeah, I'll take your money all day, hey."
第一洞的时候 装作不小心扭到腰
First hole, takes a swing, throws his back out.
然后提出让自己的球童代替自己上场
Then he offers to have his caddy play in his place.
但那个球童才是非法替赛的高手
The caddy is the ringer.
这就说得通了
Well, that all makes sense.
除了他最后那句警告 "你会付出代价的"
Except for his final warning, "You will pay."
那孩子看起来吓坏了
This kid seemed scared.
你觉得他是被强迫参与进来的吗
You think he's not a willing participant?
我觉得他需要我们的帮助
I think he needs our help.
不 不行 今天我休息 我们在打高尔夫
That's-- that's-- no. Today's my day off. We're golfin'.
那通电♥话♥是什么意思
What about that phone call?
搜索
到卡车店 一手交钱一手交货
Cash on delivery at a truck stop?
这绝对不是好话
That's definitely nefarious.
卡尔·毕肖普辩护律师
瑞克·萨弗隆
我认识卡尔·毕肖普的律师 是瑞克·萨弗隆
I know Carl Bishop's lawyer. It's Rick Saffron.
瑞克·萨弗隆这辈子代理的全是罪犯
Rick Saffron's never repped a legit client in his life.
-这就对了 -伙计们 我刚在这打出了小鸟球
- Boom. - Guys, I just had a birdie, right here.
你有什么计划 哈里
What's the play, Harry?
我想我可以混进瑞克·萨弗隆的办公室
I think I break into Rick Saffron's office,
搞清楚卡尔·毕肖普打算干什么
find out what Carl Bishop's up to,
然后利用这一点让他放了球童
and we use that to set this caddy free.
好的 那我和艾略特就去赢得孩子的信任
Yeah, then me and Eliot earn the kid's trust.
高尔夫骗局开场
The golf con is on!
-这是我的口头禅 -我非常喜欢
- It's kind of my catchphrase. - I really like that.
-谢谢 -别客气
- Thanks. - It's good.
你找到卡尔了吗
Did you find Carl?
找到了 他和他的目标在酒吧等他们的场地
Yep. He's up in the bar with his mark, waiting on their tee time.
这意味着我们必须同时
That means we'd have to clear
解放目标人物 钓上卡尔
the mark and hook Carl all at the same time.
还这么匆忙 没有工具 没有准备 我
On the fly. No tools, no prep. I-- you know...
就像《巨人汤普森》一样
Like Titanic Thompson.
你以为把我比作历史最佳高尔夫球手
You think you're gonna convince
就能说动我让我去做这一单吗
me to do this by comparing me to the GOAT?
不不不
No. No, no, no.
巨人汤普森可以打败职业高尔夫协会的所有人
Titanic Thompson could beat PGA pros left- and right-handed.
他还在牌局上对艾尔·卡邦连蒙带唬
I mean, he hustled Al Capone at poker.
我绝不会 绝不能
I would never... ever...
把这样的传奇人物比作你
compare you to a legend like that.
好吧 如果要干这票
All right. If we're gonna do this,
你做我的非法替赛者
you're gonna be my ringer.
等卡尔假装扭到的时候 他会派球童上场
When Carl throws his back out, he's gonna put his caddy in.
我会派你上场
I put you in.
好主意 这样我就有机会接近那孩子了
Good plan. That way I can get close to the kid.
那你怎么钓卡尔上钩
How you gonna hook Carl?
这个家伙
This guy.
瑞德·威尔金斯
得州黑♥马♥石油大亨的儿子
瑞德·威尔金斯
Reed Wilkins?
得州石油大亨的败家子 为什么选他
Black sheep son of a Texas oilman. Why him?
因为 最好的目标人物莫过于
Because. There's no better mark than a drunk
喝得大醉兜里钱还很多的人
with a bunch of cash that
尤其这些钱都不是他赚的还花钱如流水
he didn't earn burning a hole in his pocket!
好吧 确实如此 你需要我做什么
Okay. Can't argue with that. What do you need from me?
花钱如流水啊
A bunch of cash burning a hole in my pocket.
骗局开场了 宝贝
The con is on, baby!
艾略特
Eliot.
我得坦白 我可能高估了自己
Full closure. I may have gotten over my skis here.
麦格拉斯&奥格威&萨弗隆律所
只是个私闯办公室 老兄
It's a simple office B&E, man.
你已经干过好多次了
You've done this over a dozen times now.
你好吗
Hi, how are you?
但干的时候身边都有你们 我没真动过手啊
Not without you guys doing the actual B&E.
听着哥们 是你决定要做这单活的
Look, man, you're the one that called this job,
所以你必须完成任务
so you gotta see it through.
帕克给你的开锁工具你还带着吧
You still have the lock picks that Parker gave you?
带着
Yes.
瑞克·萨弗隆
那你还记得她教给你的手法吗
And do you remember what she taught you?
记得 但这事还是不太好办
Yes. But it's still a little tricky.
我得去处理点事 有进展了告诉我
I gotta take care of something. Let me know how it goes.
不 不行 艾略特 艾略特
No, no, Eliot, Eliot.
艾略特
Eliot!
好吧
Okay.
扳手不要用力太大
Not too much tension on the wrench.
轻柔地动作
Nice and easy,
就像你握着女人的手一样
like you were holding a woman's hand.
轻轻地 轻轻地
Gentle, gentle.
-你好 -有什么可以效劳的吗
- Hi. - Can I help you?
当然 我想结账这些东西
You can. I... I'd like to purchase these.
还有卡尔·毕肖普给我们今天预约了吗
Also, did my buddy Carl Bishop make a tee time for us today?
搜索
卡尔·毕肖普 特拉维斯·珀玛维尔
约在了11:30
For...11:30.
你是珀玛维尔先生吗
Are you Mr. Pomaville?
那是我父亲给我的姓氏
That is my father's name.
詹妮弗 拜托叫我的名字
Jennifer, please call me by my first name.
-好吧 特拉维斯 -特拉维斯·珀玛维尔
- Okay, Travis. - It's Travis. Travis Pomaville.
这就是我的名字
That is my name.
我再问个问题
Let me ask you one more question.
我助理在你这留了什么号♥码
Which number did my assistant put in there?
万一你之后想要用到它们
Just in case you felt so inclined to use it later...
也许出去喝杯鸡尾酒
maybe for a cocktail?
女士们 我一会儿给你们找零 好吗
Ladies, I'll be right back with your change. Okay?
你们想再添点热咖啡吗
You guys want a little more heater on your coffee?
-好了 非常好 -谢谢
- There you go, excellent. - Thanks.
再给你倒点 好吗 先生 没问题
Little more for you? Yes, sir, absolutely.
-看来你很喜欢咖啡 -确实
- Yeah, you like your coffee, I can tell. - I do.
没事了吧
You're good?
我一会儿给你们找零
Be right back with your change.
瑞克·萨弗隆
麦格拉斯&奥格威&萨弗隆律所
麦格拉斯&奥格威&萨弗隆律所
马林鱼
密♥码♥错误
黄石公园
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表