剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Okay.
-我说了是可能 -布里安娜
- I said might. - Breanna,
帮我们找到那位入不敷出的市政官员
find us our overspending city official.
剩下的 我们就用老手段来
For the rest, we're gonna go old school.
讲述结婚二十年的中年夫妇之间的矛盾与争执
我觉得用《灵欲春宵》那招吧
I'm thinking a Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
市政厅档案局
这跟情绪有关 而不是细节
It's about, you know, emotion, not detail.
你要从个人经历中吸取经验
You draw from personal experience.
你一直在婚姻的旋转木马里
You've been on this merry-go-round.
好吧 出于好奇
Yeah. Just out of curiosity,
你对我的背景调查到底有多仔细
how thorough was that background check you did on me?
好 上楼后第一扇门
Okay, first door off the stairs,
你们就会看见比利·巴恩斯
you'll meet Billy Barnes,
许可办公室里唯一一个
the only city employee in the permits office
有着新奔驰和在阿斯彭有豪♥宅♥的市政员工
with a new Benz and a condo in Aspen.
无论是怎样的房♥地♥产♥腐♥败♥
Whatever real estate corruption is happening,
都很有可能与他有关
it likely flows through him.
落基山脉的积雪
The snowpack in the Rockies
无法与你见过的任何事相提并论
is like nothing you've ever seen.
我们去年去阿斯彭待过两周
We went to Aspen for, like, two weeks last year.
我这次不会被骗了 马龙
I won't be fooled this time, Marlon!
你有所隐瞒
You're hidin' somethin'!
兄弟 我迟点打给你
Dude, I gotta call you back.
有什么事吗
What's going on here?
当然了 你先跟男人说话
Of course! You speak to the man first.
我 一个女人 有什么好说的呢
How could I, a woman, have anything to say?
我要和我妻子离婚
My wife and I are divorcing.
真可惜 你们两个看起来天造地设
What a shame. You guys seem to make such a lovely couple.
离婚申请在走廊尽头受理
Yeah, divorce petitions are gonna be handled down the hall...
他在隐藏资产
He's hidin' assets,
他隐瞒了一处房♥产的留置权
a lien on a property he didn't disclose!
你能够证明这一切
And you can prove it.
而我不会离开这里
And I am not movin' from this spot
除非我证明了我所知的一切
until I prove what I know.
好吧 地址是什么
Fine. What's the address?
山茶花大道432号♥
432 Camellia Way.
他的名字是马龙·贝尔韦瑟
His name is Marlon Bellwether.
未找到符合信息
不 地址和名字不相关
No, it's not attached.
你瞧 我说过了
You see? I told you!
这不可能
That is not possible!
我跟你说过了 我没有隐瞒
I told you, I'm not hiding anything!
也许 是因为我忙于工作
May-maybe it's 'cause, I work too much.
也许我不太着家
Maybe I was never home,
但是那都是因为我一直在勤恳工作
but that was only because I was working my fingers to the bone
好给你提供你配得上的生活
trying to give you the life that you deserve,
因为我唯一想做的就是疼爱你 伊尔萨
'cause all I've ever wanted to do is love you, Ilsa.
胡说八道 你所做的太微不足道 太迟了
Fiddle-dee-dee! It's too little, too late!
我们在律师的办公室见
I'll see you in my lawyer's office.
女士 女士 你落下了
Ma'am, ma'am, you forgot...
你的手♥机♥
your phone.
真棒
Awesome.
你的旋转木马经历...很狂躁啊
Your merry-go-round was very... manic.
你说要吸取个人经历
Well, you said draw from life experience.
你结婚过几次了
How many times have you been on the merry-go-round?
我已经数不清有几段婚姻了 不过
I've lost count of my marriages, but...
我的丈夫只有一人
I only ever had one husband.
设备配对中
没事 就是要花一段时间配对软件
It's fine. It's just pairing the software's just a little,
是个麻烦活
fiddly.
如果你需要帮助 你可以打给哈迪
If you need help, you can always call Hard...
不 不
No. No.
亚历克一整天都在狂轰乱炸我的手♥机♥
Alec has been blowing up my phone all day
"只是问问"
"just checking in."
我能行 我读过手册了
I'm fine. I read the manuals.
我绝 我浏览过
I def-- I skimmed...
第一册到第三册
volumes one to three.
总共有15册
There are 15.
用挖土机推♥翻♥ 谢谢
...bulldoze that. Thanks.
珍珠是...
The pearl is...
珍珠 我喜欢珍珠
Pearls. I like pearls.
-我们进去了 -我们会按计划扩张
- We're in. - We'll expand as planned.
好的 滑雪男孩 给我们看看你在跟谁说话
Okay, Ski Boy, show me who you're talking to.
这位女士看起来非常地生气
Th-this-- this lady seemed awfully upset.
你确定没有
You sure there's nothing...
那栋房♥子和其他所有的房♥子都跟我的一样好
That house and all the others are as good as mine.
我们下周就取得所有权
We take possession next week,
而你什么也不用做 只要数钱就好了
then there's nothing for you to do but count your money.
好吧
All right.
奥斯汀·查德瑞
Austin Chaudry.
奥斯汀·查德瑞
第一代移♥民♥的儿子
First-generation son of immigrants
和当过一届的前国会议员
and single-term ex-Congressman.
他因自己收受贿赂的传言四起而辞职
Resigned after rumors circulated he took bribes.
查德瑞非常急迫地想
Chaudry's desperate to...
重新获取某种地位
Regain some kind of status.
别这样
No?
他的父母做的是酒店经营
His parents were in the hospitality business,
直到国税局找上了他们
well, until the IRS caught up with them,
现在他给自己买♥♥了一个在游轮上的赌场
and now he's bought himself a riverboat casino,
密西西比珍珠号♥
The Mississippi Pearl.
不是真正的珍珠吗 真扫兴
It's not a real pearl? Bummer.
有珍珠 帕克 巨大的一颗
There's a pearl, Parker, a big one,
在船上 正在展览
on display, on the boat.
想想在金砖酒店的金砖
Think the gold nugget at The Golden Nugget!
金砖
Gold nugget!
我不明白
I don't understand,
他为什么想要夺走莉诺和艾娃的房♥子
why would he want to take Lenore and Ava's house?
东西在哪
Where the hell is it?
丢东西了吗
Missing something?
一个放着我幻灯片的U盘
The little thumb drive that's got my slides on it.
天啊 也许有人偷走了
Gosh, maybe somebody stole it.
也许有人把它拿走了
Maybe somebody lifted it right...
但我从他兜里偷走了
But I took it out of his pocket.
什么 你什么 你怎么
What-- what did you-- how did you--?
我是帕克
I'm Parker.
但是
But...
如果不偷东西了 我们可以继续了吗
Well, if we're all done picking pockets, may we continue?
请
Please.
游轮赌场
Riverboat casinos.
密西西比州有严格的赌博条例
而相邻的路易斯安那州却可以随意赌博
以前得跨越一条河才允许赌博
Used to have to ride the river to be allowed to gamble,
但是现在法律都变了
but now the law's all changed,
珍珠号♥
所以如果你能找对门
so if you jump through the right hoops
申请到新的赌场许可证
and you apply for a new gaming license,
就可以扩张地盘到陆地上
you can expand onto land.
你可以开酒店 餐厅 整个产业群
You can open a hotel, restaurant, whole complex.
而根据查德瑞的银行记录
And according to Chaudry's bank records,
他把所有家当都投入到这个扩张中了
he's put everything he has into that expansion,
还借了些
and then some.
如果他没能拿到许可证
If he fails to get the license, though,
那就要和产业群说拜拜 奔向破产了
it's goodbye complex and hello bankruptcy.
谁 谁来决定他能否拿到牌照
Who-- who decides if he gets it?
洛伊德·范文克尔 博♥彩♥委员会
Lloyd Van Winkle, Gaming Commission.
我的律所和他打过几次交道
My firm had a few dealings with him.
他是 不管你们相不相信
He actually, believe it or not,
他们中最为正直的了
is about as honest as they come.
所以查德瑞无法贿赂他取得许可证
So Chaudry can't bribe him for the license.
他得合法地取得
He's gonna have to get it legitimately,
而我们得阻止他获得牌照
and we're gonna have to stop him from doing that.
我想到了 栽他个轻罪
I got it. Get him on a misdemeanor.
我查了
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表