剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Sorry that I, um, threw a sledgehammer
抡了个大斧头
in our little private moment.
你开玩笑吗
You kidding?
这大概是最棒的初次约会故事
Gotta be the best first date story ever.
尝尝这个
Put your paws on that.
-你想... -好
- Uh, do you want...? - Yeah.
太可爱了
Now, that is adorable.
开始折磨小辈了吗 我们绝对是感觉好多了
Torturing the youth? We must be feeling better.
我还有更多好消息
Well, I got some more good news for you.
我们或许没能彻底瓦解白人身份运动
We may not have dissolved that white identity cell,
但我们切断了他们的资金
but we did cut off their funding.
布雷克一下台 很多人都没声了
When Blake went down, a lot of people got real quiet.
我猜把他们的电♥话♥给联调局
I guess it didn't hurt that somebody sent
也是有益无害 对吧
their phone numbers to the FBI, huh?
布雷克只能把个人的所有固定资产都变现
And Blake had to liquidate all of his personal holdings
面对接下来的加拿大♥法♥律诉讼
to face this upcoming Canadian legal morass,
并清理干净这周围的所有有害物质
and to clean up all the toxic waste around here.
谢谢了
Yeah, thanks for that.
不客气 我以前经常挖掘证据
You're welcome. You know, I've had to dig up evidence before,
但我从没真正下地挖掘证据
but I've never actually had to dig up evidence before.
我想加拿大♥法♥官戴假发 他们戴假发吗
I bet the Canadian judges wear wigs. Do they wear wigs?
我们其中一个联♥系♥人拿到了布雷克的火车
One of our contacts actually acquired Blake's train
并把其拆分卖♥♥给私人收藏家
and is selling it off in parts to private collectors.
很遗憾 那个种族歧视牧羊人的斧头
Sadly, the little racist goatherd's axe...
最后进了削木机
ended up in the wood chipper.
没错
Exactly!
而剩余的钱 都会到这个农场
And the rest of the money... it goes back to the farm.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
不过我有个要求
I do have a request, though.
虽然这次很有趣
You know, it was really fun still,
尽管我们有骑警
even though we had the Mounties.
我喜欢...
Oh, I loved...
...很有创意 还有 布里安娜
...so inventive. And, Breanna.
布里安娜 你太棒了
Breanna, you were wunderschoen.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, danke, danke.
但严格来说 我们没有
Though, technically, we did not
抢劫火车或偷任何东西
hold up the train or rob anything,
所以我想说这依然在我们的遗愿清单里
so I would like to say we can put it back on the bucket list
换个时间再干一票
and, you know, do it another time.
-你至少可以划掉一项 -哪一项
- Well, you can cross one thing off. - What?
有一副画框非常好看
There is a very ugly Kandinsky
但本身非常丑的康丁斯基画作
in a very pretty frame
在家等着你
waiting for you back home!
棒 棒
Yes! Yes, yes, yes!
我们没偷保险柜里的东西 但我们抢了保险柜
We didn't rob the safe, we robbed the safe!
帕克 叉子
Parker. Forks.
他们卖♥♥了 我偷了回来 所以
They sold it and I stole it, so...
严格来说 索菲抢了保险柜 然后被给了...
Technically, Sophie robbed the safe, and then it was given...
让我如愿吧 让我如愿吧
Gimme? Give it to me? Give it to me!
我就让你如愿 我就让你如愿
I'm gonna let you have it. I'm gonna let you have it.
你愿望成真了 庆祝吧
You can have it. Take it.
敬法米家庭农场
Hey, here's to the Famille Farm, huh?
-敬家庭农场 -敬家庭农场
- Family farm. - To the family farm.
非常感谢
Thank you so much!
我已经等不及吃这些美味的食物了
Can't wait to eat all this amazing food!
你们得赶紧尝尝这些饼干
You guys get your paws on these biscuits...
那是什么
What is that?
我的叉子 我需要叉子
My fork! I need my fork back.
先从沙拉开吃吧 非常美味
Let's start with the salad. It's pretty good.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表