剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go.
格里芬 在配电室外面和我汇合
Griffin, meet me outside the electrical room.
丹尼尔斯 去看看那几个人
Daniels, check the guests.
不许动 其他人都哪去了
Freeze! Where's everyone else?
他们都跑了
Uh, they're gone.
你不准动
Don't you move.
在原地站好
Stay right there.
那个老家伙冲进这样的暴风雨里
That old man in a storm like this?
你说得对 他们都死定了
You're right. They're gone.
我们走
Let's go.
哈巴狗
Ah, the lap dogs.
工程部
总是相信你们的头儿 对吧
Always trusting the guy running things, hmm?
闭嘴 他不是我们的头儿
Shut up. He's not running things.
他不是吗
He's not?
他一直在玩弄你
He's running you.
你们中有人真的曾看到过
Which one of you guys have actually seen the evidence
奥马尔·索利纳的所谓证据吗
that Omar Solina supposedly has, hmm?
你 还是你
You? You?
走
Walk.
索菲 我想他们要让索利纳出院了
Sophie, I think they're getting ready to discharge Solina now.
我答应过萝希不会让索利纳出事的
I promised Roxie we wouldn't let anything happen to him.
万一他被关起来
If he gets taken into custody...
我知道 医院到监狱这段路上
I know, somewhere between here and the station,
他突然暴起
he becomes violent,
警官毫无选择之下只能举枪自卫
and the officer has no choice but to defend himself.
可我还没想好应该怎么解决
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do about that.
这里也没有什么律师能够利用发挥的事
There's not a lot here a lawyer could work with.
那就四处看看
Well, then you look around
找点可以让你有所发挥东西
and you find something you can work with.
血压下降 再注射两升 还有全血细胞计数
BP's low. Let's give two liters of fluids and CBC,
出口
再做一个全面的血检
and run a full blood panel.
怎么回事 这个人♥大♥小眼
Why, this man's eyes aren't even!
快来人给他做个CT检查
Somebody give this man a CT scan
还有全套的化验 尽快
and a full set of labs, STAT!
可以出院了 索利纳先生
Ah, discharge time, Mr. Solina.
好的 让我看看
Okay, let's take a look.
你还有一个检查没做
Oh, you still need one more test.
我送他去放射科
I'll just run him down to Radiology.
不是 我已经
No, I already got--
要是这个人有皮下血肿
Do you wanna be responsible
你想要为此承担所有后果吗
for this man having a subdermal hematoma?
你又知不知道
Do have any idea how difficult
把那些衣服上的污迹去掉有多难
it is to get those stains out of clothing?
-不知道吧 -不知道 不想
- No. - No. No.
别担心 索利纳先生
Don't worry, Mr. Solina,
我不是真的医生 我其实是律师
I'm not really a doctor. I'm actually a lawyer.
我叫哈里·威尔逊 我是来帮你的
My name is Harry Wilson. I'm here to help.
我先把你盖起来
I'm just gonna keep you covered.
我的病人可以出院了吗
Hey. Is my patient ready to go?
是啊 手续都办好了
He is, you're all set.
-他不需要再做检查了 -小心我的衣服
- He doesn't need any more scans. - Whoa, whoa, watch the jacket.
我要把他带走
He's coming with me.
索菲 我救下索利纳了 他安全了
Sophie, I got Solina. He's safe.
干得漂亮 威尔逊医生
Good work, Dr. Wilson.
我只是利用了手边有的东西
Well, I just used whatever was at hand.
看看我抓到谁了
Look who I got.
坐下
Sit down.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, hun.
-你好 -你今天过得如何
- Hi. - How was your day?
和平时在办公室一样
Oh, just your average day at the office.
不过我确实和一群蠢蛋捆在了一起
I did, however, get stuck in a meeting with a bunch of idiots
他们压根不知道自己搜查旅店的真实原因
that have no idea why they're searching a hotel.
闭嘴
That's enough.
你们俩都闭嘴
From both of you.
让我问你一个问题 亚伯
Let me ask you something, Abel.
你压根没打算和他们分享你的奖金 对吧
You weren't gonna share your winnings with the boys, huh?
这都是什么鬼话
What's this bullshit?
怎么 难道你们以为亚伯这么努力
Oh, what, you think Abel's gonna work this hard
就是为了找到一个勒索的视频吗
on trying to find a blackmail video?
不 他是在找一张中奖的奖券
No, he's looking for a winning lottery ticket.
两亿三千万美元 奥马尔·索利纳藏在了手♥机♥壳里
$230 million that Omar Solina hid in his phone case
就在这个旅店某处
somewhere in this hotel.
他所做的就是调查索利纳 找到他的前科
All he had to do was look up Solina, find out he had a rap sheet,
然后骗你们所有人帮他获得巨款
and con you all into helping him hit pay dirt.
没错 然后留你们所有人留在这里等死
Yeah, and then just leave you guys all here to rot.
我以为做这一切都是为了让我们自保
I thought all this was about saving our asses.
结果占领这里就是为了找一张奖券
You telling me we took over this place for a lottery ticket?!
我本来打算等找到奖券以后
I was gonna tell you about the whole damn thing
就告诉你一切的
once we got the ticket!
要是没有你们我自己肯定没法完成
I just couldn't do it without everybody else.
我当然会和你们分享奖金
Of course I was gonna share the winnings.
那我就不明白了
Well, I don't understand.
你为什么要在这里四处泼上助燃剂呢
Then why are you spraying accelerant all over the place?
闭嘴
Shut the hell up.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
他是打算找到奖券
He's gonna get that ticket.
但找到以后他会一把火烧掉所有证据
And he is gonna burn the place down to cover his tracks,
其中很可能也包括你们的尸体
probably with all of our bodies in it.
别这样
Hey, hey, hey, come on.
别这样 博格斯
Come on, Boggs.
好吧 小奖券
Okay, little ticket...
奖券
太棒了
Yes!
好吧
All right.
这下坏了 好吧
That sucks. Okay.
灯塔突然亮了
The lantern just lit up.
有人在灯塔里
Someone's in the lighthouse.
他们是在声东击西
This was all a distraction.
快赶过去 他们已经找到手♥机♥了
Get out there! They've got the phone!
拿到手♥机♥ 再把那个人抓来
Get it and whoever's out there.
然后我们可以把奖金平分了
And then we split the money evenly.
看吧
See.
我的人和我 我们是一队的
Me and my guys, we're a team.
用不了多久 我们就能抓到你们所有人
And pretty soon, we're gonna have all your friends
还有我的奖券 回这里和我们汇合
and my winning ticket, right here with us.
你的
Yours.
不是所有人的
Not everybody's.
这里的天气真是太糟糕了 对吧 真是
Crazy weather we're having here, huh? It's a--
看来他不仅仅在玩弄你
So not only is he running you,
你们所有人都被他玩弄于股掌之中
he's running into a buzzsaw.
你之前为什么不告诉我奖券的事 亚伯
Why didn't you tell me about the ticket, Abel?
我可是你的搭档
I'm your partner.
因为你太弱了
Because you're weak.
总是怀疑所有事
Questioning everything.
"我们真的必须打他吗
"Do we really need to beat the guy?
我们真的需要栽赃证据吗"
Do we really need to plant evidence?"
是的 我们当然需要
Yes. We did.
这样才能完成任务
To get the job done.
索利纳不小心在我面前说漏嘴中奖的那一刻
And I knew the second I heard Solina running his mouth off
我就知道我应该做什么了
about hitting it big what I had to do.
但现在你却让这个家伙影响你的思绪
And now you're letting this guy in your head.
甚至认为我们对索利纳所做的是错的
Thinking what we did to Solina was wrong,
我们在这里所做的一切是错的
what we're doing here is wrong.
对和错是由我来决定
I decide what's right and wrong!
像索利纳那样的毒贩赢得两亿三千万逍遥度日
A druggie like Solina wins 230 million and the good life?
那才是错的
That's wrong.
日后我们可能需要替他扫除麻烦
When we'd have to sweep up after him,
就像所有其他有钱的混♥蛋♥一样
like every other rich stiff.
我绝对不能让那种事发生
No way I'm letting that happen.
你听够了吗
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表