剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
out to people who needed them.
可现在 兜售这个可笑的
But now, peddling this ridiculous...
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
维纳斯的圣水
Elixir of Venus.
"四种热带植物的精华提取物
"An extract of four different tropical plants
让你重获性♥欲♥"
to bring back your sex drive."
-这是你研发的吗 -不 这就是安慰剂
- Did you make this? - No, it's a placebo.
男性健康网站上也卖♥♥这个
The men's wellness websites,
成分都一样 他们叫它内驱能量
they sell the exact same powder, they call it Ram Energy.
恶心
Yikes.
这是玉做的 本来应该具有治愈的功效
This is jade. It's supposed to have healing properties.
但你知道你应该怎么用这玩意吗
Do you know how you're supposed to use this?
用上一个小时
For an hour.
我也不知道我还能坚持多久
I don't know how long I can keep doing this.
既然你提到了
Speaking of which,
其实你应该休息一段时间
you know, you should take some time off.
远离布朗温 我的老板
Uh, from Bronwyn, my boss.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你看起来是一个很好的人
You seem like a really good person,
但布朗温不好
and Bronwyn isn't.
而且也许我老板来这里
And, you know, maybe my boss is here
是为了一些不那么好的事
because of the not-so-good stuff.
多丽丝是...卧底吗
Is Doris... undercover?
至少好好为自己打算一次
Just, for once, think of you.
布朗温不是一个好的朋友
Bronwyn is not a good friend.
也许你应该成为自己的好朋友
Maybe you need to be that good friend for yourself.
谢了
Thanks.
我跟你不怎么熟 你却很关心我
I don't even know you, and you cared.
你为什么想要帮她
Why do you want to help her?
你曾经交过那种其实在利用你的朋友吗
You ever just have a friend and realize that they were using you?
或者更像是一种单向付出的友谊
Or you see, like, a friendship and it's just one way?
那种关系很伤人 非常伤
That stuff hurts. Like, a lot.
遇到你哥之前我基本没有朋友
I didn't really have friends until I met your brother.
现在他 艾略特 索菲和我
And now, he, Eliot, Sophie, and I,
是家人 不是朋友
we're family, not friends.
佩吉和赫利算是朋友
Well, Peggy and Hurley are friends,
但他们从没想过要伤害我
but they'd never try to hurt me.
某种奇怪的角度来说 我认为你没什么朋友
You know, in a weird way, I think your not having friends
其实可以帮你省去不少痛苦
might have actually saved you some pain.
也许吧
Maybe.
梅勒妮刚刚打给布朗温去警告她 对吧
Melanie just called Bronwyn to warn her, didn't she?
没错 就像我们知道她一定会这么做
Yep, just like we knew she would.
天哪 我真蠢 还以为她会有所改变
God, I'm so stupid for thinking otherwise.
没有 我喜欢你试着去帮助她
No. I like that you tried to help her.
哈迪森也会这么做
Hardison would've done the same thing.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
梅勒妮刚刚告诉我你的助理说漏嘴了
Melanie just told me that your assistant spilled the beans.
该死的
Damn it.
布朗温 你必须要知道查德·迪欧正在被调查
Bronwyn, you need to know, Chad Deihle is under investigation,
从你这入手似乎最容易接近他
and you seemed like our best way in.
什么 不 不 我不想掺和进
What? No. No, I do not want to be part...
-这是你干的吗 -不 不是的
- Is this you? - No, it is not.
天哪 那家伙手里拿着枪吗
Oh, my God, does that guy have a gun?
-起来 -我的天 那是枪吗
- Get up. - Oh, my God, is that a gun?
快走 快点
Let's go. Hurry up.
快上车
Let's go!
出什么事了
What is happening?
怎么回事
What is going on?
我大概有些头绪
I have my suspicions.
我觉得我能让咱俩活着出去
I think I can get us out of here alive,
但我们必须团结一致 装出不知情的样子
but we have to stick together and play innocent.
-没问题 -很好
- Okay. - Good.
是她干的 都是她
It was her! All her!
不知好歹
There we go.
我应该要相信你一点都不知道
I'm supposed to believe that you had no idea
她其实是联调局的卧底
that she was an undercover
想来调查我洗钱的事吗
FBI agent investigating me for money laundering?
我为什么要那么想
Why would I think that?
因为他确实在洗钱啊
Because he is indeed money laundering.
没错 布朗温
Yeah, Bronwyn.
我为很多恐怖的大人物洗了大量的黑钱
I am money laundering a lot for some very scary people.
但你让我投资到了一个她设局创立的公♥司♥里
And you took my investment in a company that she set up
利用这件事像特洛伊木马一样登堂入室
and used it as a Trojan horse to get under my roof,
以便有机会调查我的交易记录
to get access to my records.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
要是你必须杀她 我可以睁一只眼闭一只眼
Now, if you have to kill her, I could just look the other way.
布朗温 你在撒谎
Bronwyn, you're lying.
-没有 -这就是你的技能
- No. - Because it's what you do.
你总是说谎 你靠着谎言建立起了一家公♥司♥
You always lie. You set up a company based on lying.
从你嘴里说出的话我一个字都不会信
I can't believe a word that comes out of your mouth.
所以没错 现在我必须把你俩都杀了
So yes, now I have to kill both of you.
但不是我动手 我不会杀你的
I mean, not me, I'm not gonna kill you.
埃沃尔会杀了你
Eivor's gonna kill you.
但这太糟糕了
But this sucks.
怎么了
What?
什么事这么好笑
What's so funny?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你真的不知道该怎么办了
You really don't have any idea what to do.
你太习惯于面对那些容易上当的受骗者
You're so used to your victims coming to you half-cooked
以致于看到一只困于陷阱的猛虎你就慌神了
that you don't know what to do with a live tiger in a trap.
那我能怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
吃掉他
Eat.
或被他吃掉
Or be eaten.
我不是联调局的探员 我是一名骗子
I am not an FBI investigator. I am a grifter.
我有自己的团队
I work with a team.
我们只是想要布朗温的数据库
We were just after Bronwyn's database,
但随后你出现了 成了天降的目标
but then you became a target of opportunity.
毕竟电子小盒子里可装着四千万美元啊
I mean, $40 million in a little electronic box.
我们怎么可能忍♥住不心动
How could we not?
这点我倒是相信
This, I believe.
接下来是你不会杀我们的原因
Here's why you're not gonna kill us.
我可以用一些有价值的东西来换取我们的自♥由♥
I'm gonna buy our freedom with something of value.
我也希望不必让埃沃尔杀你们
I would prefer not to have Eivor kill you.
对吧
Right?
布朗温的数据库
Bronwyn's database.
仍然值上百万美元
It's still worth millions.
成交
Agreed.
-太好了 我去拿来 -不 你坐下
- Okay, I will go get it. - No, sit down.
打给你办公室的人 让他们下载下来
You'll call someone from your office. Have them download it.
埃沃尔去取来
Eivor will go pick it up.
好了
There.
梅勒妮会下载的
Melanie will download it.
现在等着就好了
Now we wait.
索菲有消息吗 她一直没回我电♥话♥
Hey, has Sophie checked in? She's not returning any of my calls.
她最后出现在茵莱温的办公室
Uh, last known location was at the Enlyven office.
艾略特现在正往那边赶
Eliot's on his way over there right now.
我在追踪她的电♥话♥
I am tracing her phone.
但她所在的地方很奇怪有信♥号♥♥屏蔽
She's somewhere weirdly shielded.
帕克正在查最近的信♥号♥♥塔
Parker's chasing down the nearest cell towers now.
好的
Okay.
梅勒妮来电
是梅勒妮打来的
Hey, it's Melanie.
扎姿 是你吗
Zazi? Is that you?
梅勒妮
Uh, Melanie?
我必须得找人打电♥话♥说说 首先布朗温消失了
Oh, I had to call someone. First, Bronwyn disappeared.
然后她发短♥信♥让我去做一件事
Then she texted me and asked me to do something,
但我知道肯定有蹊跷
and I know it's wrong.
她让我把所有客户的保密资料都下载下来
She asked me to download all our users' confidential data.
那些信息很可能会伤害很多人
That information could hurt people.
我实在想不到还能相信谁了 所以我打给了你
I couldn't think of anyone else I could trust, so I called you.
梅勒妮 慢慢讲 她具体说了些什么
Okay, Melanie, just slow down. Okay, what exactly did she say?
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表