剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
都市侠盗:救赎
第一季第六集
爸爸 这棵树得有... 一百岁吧
Dad, this tree's gotta be, like, what? A hundred years old?
如果你数年轮的话就能知道
You know, you can tell if you count the rings.
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, sweetie.
爸爸 我应该吃两颗
Dad? I'm supposed to take two.
这是最后一颗了 瓶子空了 孩子
It's the last one we got. Bottle's empty, kiddo.
但希望车能卖♥♥掉 我们能给你再买♥♥上药
But hopefully the truck will sell and we can get you a refill.
没事的 爸爸
It'll be all right, Dad.
詹娜
Jenna!
詹娜
Jenna!
宝贝 怎么了 詹娜
Baby, what's wrong? Jenna!
詹娜还在医院里
Jenna's still in the hospital.
她患了一种呼吸系统疾病 叫作斯维尔热
She has a respiratory disease called Swale fever.
本来一年前就应该有药能治了
They were supposed to be close to a cure years ago,
但却没了下文 我...
but then nothing happened. I--
当然没有下文 治愈药只买♥♥一次就够了
Of course nothing happened. You only buy a cure once.
而治疗的药你这辈子月月都得买♥♥
A treatment you buy every month for the rest of your life.
治愈的要没那么...赚钱
Cures are less... profitable.
但你们前阵子还能拿到治疗的药物吗
But you were able to get access to the treatment for a while?
当然
Sure.
可接着治疗药物突然从每个月三十块
But then the treatment suddenly went from 30 dollars a month
涨到超过三千
to well over three thousand.
涨了一百倍 他们凭什么呢
A hundred times more expensive? How did they justify it?
我想要搞明白是为什么
I tried to find out why,
可制药公♥司♥直接挂我电♥话♥
but the drug company just hung up on me.
因为你医保额度不够
And the drug wasn't covered
这个药保险公♥司♥不报销吗
because of your health insurance deductible?
我六个月前被解雇了
I got laid off six months ago.
我想办法自己付了一阵子 但我实在无法
I tried to self-pay for a while but I just couldn't afford
同时支付药费和保险费
both the medicine and the insurance.
制药公♥司♥的名字是什么
What's the name of the drug company?
潘蒂斯制药
Pendis Pharmaceutical.
潘蒂斯
Pendis.
他们最近被新奥尔良的一家对冲基金收♥购♥
They just recently got bought by a hedge fund here
基金叫科多集团 科多集团
in New Orleans called Cordocorp. Cordocorp.
这是...这算是个大新闻
This is-- It was kind of a big story.
这百分之百是他们会干的事
This is exactly the kind of thing that they do.
恶意收♥购♥一家经营困难的公♥司♥ 洗劫一番
Swooping into a distressed company, raiding it,
然后抬高价格
and then jacking up the price.
这我完全不懂
I don't know anything about that.
我知道的因为他们
I just know because of them,
我女儿 还有像她那样的孩子可能会丧命
my daughter and other kids like her might die.
公共事务有线新闻网
处方药价格
难道你不认为抬高药品价格
Now don't you think jacking up drug prices
吉姆·科多扎尔
让孩子们生病是错误的吗 科多扎尔先生
and making kids sick is wrong, Mr. Cordozar?
按我律师的建议 我行使宪法第五修正案权利
On advice of my counsel, I evoke my 5th amendment rights.
我建议你 科多扎尔先生 要合作
I'd advise you, Mr. Cordozar, to be cooperative.
我要听取我律师的建议 而不是你的
I'm going to take the advice of my counsel, not yours. Okay?
我真想一拳打掉他那副得意洋洋的表情
I'd love to knock the smirk off this guy's face.
尽管他得罪了委员会还为此窃笑
Despite antagonizing the committee and then laughing about it,
他没受到法律制裁 那副得意的表情还在
no legal action was taken and that smirk remains.
他看着就是姓狡的和姓猾的生下的孩子
He looks like if a weasel and a snake had a baby
浑身还抹了淤泥
and then they dipped it in slime.
他是个掠食者
Yup, he's a predator, all right,
自恋狂和反♥社♥会♥变♥态♥ 我们可以利用这点
and a narcissist and a sociopath. Well, we can work with that.
他自称为秃鹫资本家
He's a self-described vulture capitalist.
他的对冲基金主要由他自己的资金构成
His hedge fund, which is primarily made up of his own money,
以经营困难的公♥司♥为目标
targets distressed companies.
他给自己的资产加杠杆 进行更多的收♥购♥
He leverages his assets to buy more acquisitions.
等等 他叫自己秃鹫吗
Wait, he calls himself a vulture?
还感到骄傲呢
Oh, with pride.
这个斯维尔热的阴谋让他如此成功
The whole Swale fever scheme worked so well for him,
他加倍了
he's doubled down.
他正在和两家制药公♥司♥
He's knee-deep in negotiations
进行深入谈判
with a couple pharmaceutical companies,
他们都拥有小众的治疗药物 所谓治疗
all with niche treatments. And by treatments,
我指的是人们需要
I mean medicine that people need
而且会不计代价去购买♥♥
and will pay through the nose to get
用以保命的药品
just to stay alive.
有什么方法能让法律帮助我们的吗
Now, is there any way that the law can help us here?
没办法 因为他只是哄抬物价
No, 'cause he's just price gouging.
也许道德败坏 但并不违法
May be morally bankrupt but it's not illegal.
真棒 帕克偷幅画而会去坐牢...
Great, so Parker steals a painting and can go to prison...
我们不会让这种事发生
We would never let that happen.
理论上可能会去坐牢
Theoretically could go to prison.
可科多扎尔谋害小孩 还能去买♥♥游艇
But Cordozar kills kids and gets to buy a yacht?
我还以为
I mean, you'd think there'd be
这种人应该会得到报应什么的
some kind of karma working against guys like this.
-当然有 -我们
- There is. - Us.
那种人认为自己无法撼动
People like that think they're invulnerable.
我们把他的弱点找出来
Let's go find his weakness.
科多集团
记住 你是个财迷
Remember, you're a money-obsessed,
物质的年轻资本家
materialistic young capitalist.
这话有点评头论足 你不觉得吗
That's a little judgmental, don't you think?
我说的是你扮演的角色性格
I'm talking about your character.
你知道我可以骗人 你见识过
Well, you know I can play a con. You've seen me do it.
对 但活到老学到老
Yes, but there's always more to learn.
如果你不保持开放的心态 你就无法学习
And you can't learn if you don't have an open mind.
我要怎么打动他们 让他们给我份工作
Okay, how do I convince them to give me a job?
表现得像你已经拿到工作那样
Act like you already have it.
如果没有空缺呢
Well, what if there's no openings?
当然会有
Of course there will be.
有人今天没来上班 去吧
Somebody didn't show up for work this morning. Go!
卡特
Carter!
露西跑哪去了
Where the hell is Lucy?
她没打电♥话♥吗
She didn't call in?
如果您有事 我今天很乐意协助您
I'll be happy to help you today if you need anything.
对我不算屈就
It's not beneath me.
干什么都不算委屈你 卡特
Nothing is beneath you, Carter.
中杯卡布奇诺 黑咖
Tall cappuccino, black.
没问题老板 我来为你效劳
You got it, boss! I'm here for you!
那个就是他 吉姆·科多扎尔 太酷了
That was him. Jim Cordozar? So cool.
你是谁
And who are you?
比莉·波茨 临时用工机构派我来的
Billy Potts? Temp agency sent me.
"临时用工机构"
"Temp agency"?
你是来替露西的吗 她人呢
You covering for Lucy? Where is she?
我真的应该让我老板知道我在哪
I really should let my boss know where I am.
性骚扰 女性
他知道了 继续看
He's been made aware. Keep watching.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么人力资源突然让我
Why is HR suddenly requiring
看这些性骚扰的录像
me to watch all these harassment videos?
IT部门看了你的浏览记录 不太妙
I.T. Got a look at your browsing history. Ooh. Not good.
可... 我...
But... I...
你或许能学到点东西 就再看三小时的录像
Could learn a few things. Just three more hours of tapes.
集中精神
Focus.
我想她来电♥话♥请病假了
I think she called in sick.
那是什么
And what is that?
中杯卡布奇诺 黑咖 新鲜的奶油炸糕
Tall cappuccino, black, and fresh beignets.
我在什么地方看到科多扎尔先生爱吃
I read somewhere that Mr. Cordozar loves them.
我拿给他
I'll bring them to him.
什么...
Wha--?
我给你买♥♥了点东西
I got you something.
这个马屁精是谁
Who's the suck up?
卡特·拉格朗日 科多扎尔的左膀右臂
That's Carter Lagrange, Cordozar's key man.
人工智能专家
Artificial intelligence expert.
就是他编写的电脑程序
He's the one who writes all the computer programs
来识别所有经营困难的企业
that identifies all the distressed properties
并协助他完成所有收♥购♥
and helps him make all the trades.
你觉得他们俩是大学死党吗
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表