剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Right, so algorithms, they point you to sites
相关度最高的网站
that have the most engagement,
但不一定是最准确的
but not necessarily the most accurate.
而布朗温就在利用这个策略操纵系统
So Bronwyn is using this common tactic to game the system.
她创造了一系列假网站假社交账号♥网络
She created this whole network of fake websites and social media accounts
它们最终都指向了同一个网站
that all refer back to a central site,
为其引流
drives the traffic up.
继续说 假如你是个聪明人 想做些调查
So, say, you're a smart person and you want to do some research,
想找不同的消息源 但都没用
and you want to look for other sources, it doesn't matter.
你只会被引回来 在兔子洞里掉得更深
You're gonna get bounced back, fall deeper into the Rabbit Hole.
你调查得越多 就会陷得越深
The more you research, the further down they drive you.
奶奶就是这么知道宇宙镭射的
And that is how Grandma learns about space lasers.
-太蠢了 -你也可以微调这个兔子洞吧
- So stupid. - You can also fine tune the Rabbit Hole, right?
使其能够提取相关搜索词
I mean, design it to pull the relevant search terms.
没错 所以我能告诉你们
Yes, so I can tell you
布朗温具体在抓取哪些关键词
exactly what phrases Bronwyn is grabbing.
长♥期♥疾病 没有希望 我很痛苦
她专门针对女性
She's specifically targeting women.
女性在30%的情况下会被误诊
Women get misdiagnosed, like, 30% of the time,
而且需要两年以上的时间
and it takes two years longer
-才能拿到诊断 -什么
- to get that diagnosis. - What?
著名网球选手塞丽娜·威廉姆斯曾被误诊
在她再三坚持下终于查出肺栓塞 得以获得治疗
塞丽娜就因此差点被害死
Hell, that's how they almost killed Serena.
你瞧 我专门针对有权有势的人
You see, I targeted the powerful
用他们的欲望捕获他们
and trapped them with their desires.
而她专门针对弱者 用他们的痛苦捕获他们
She targets the powerless, and she traps them with their pain.
她送上门来
She tasks me.
我自然要拿下她
And I shall have her.
今天怎么都和刀子过不去
What's going on with the knives today?
吸气
Breathing in.
呼气
And out.
我们都是一体
We are all one.
同修共进
One with each other.
我们是永远相伴的姐妹
We are all sisters joined in eternal...
白银套餐本次就到这里了
And that is all the time we have left on silver package.
谢了 再见
Thank you, bye-bye.
布朗温 我想跟你聊聊我的症状
Bronwyn, I just wanna talk you about my symptoms.
下载温纳应用程序
Download the Wynner app.
应用程序中集结了我们所有的专家
The app is where we collect all of our expertise
他们会向你推荐最能解决你困扰的产品
and advise the best products to purchase for your issues.
不过记住 这只是出于娱乐目的
Remember, it's for entertainment purposes only.
拜
Bye!
我刚刚读到了
I just read some exciting
一些有关抗炎节食的新研究
new research on inflammation-reducing diets.
我可不想让大家去吃甜菜根
Oh. Ooh, I do not want to tell people to eat beets.
甜菜根一点也不性感
Beets are not sexy.
其实也可以性感 由内而外
They can be. Deeply.
你能找些和磁石 宇宙金属相关的东西吗
Can you find something with, like, magnets or space metals?
我们现在缺乏投资人
We're starving for financing,
查德·迪欧一直在社交媒体上联♥系♥我
and Chad Deihle has been hitting me up on social.
看来他是想来投资
I think he's looking to invest.
那个搞技术的家伙吗
The tech guy?
搞技术的家伙 他可是比特币的财经奇才
The tech guy? He is a Bitcoin financial wizard.
称他为"搞技术的家伙"就好比叫他
Calling him "The tech guy" is like calling him...
在你们领域里谁是特别厉害的人
I mean, who's someone awesome in your field?
罗莎琳德·富兰克林 她是
Rosalind Franklin. She's--
不对 一个名人
No. A famous person.
我得发一个做完瑜伽后的小视频
Oh, I gotta post a post-yoga post.
好了
Okay.
好的
Okay.
很好
All right.
温纳姐♥妹♥们♥ 我刚刚做完了
Hey, Wynners, I just got finished
一次非常治愈心灵的瑜伽
with a very spiritual yoga practice
加强了与内心的月与狩猎女神的联♥系♥
where we really got in touch with our inner Artemis.
何不注册加入温纳 浏览一下我们的网店呢
Why don't you be W-Y-wynners and check out our storefront?
让我们一起布朗温起来
Let's Bron-wyn together.
太棒了
So good.
不管怎么说
Anyway...
他对技术非常在行 所以给我找点科幻的东西
He is super into technology, so find me something sci-fi,
我也不知道 小机器人什么的
like, I don't know, tiny robots.
纳米粒
Nanoparticles.
-真的有小机器人 -是的
- Tiny robots are real? - Yeah.
太棒了
Bonus.
我们只需要找点很热门的东西
Okay, we just need to find something hot
让他能给我们投一大笔的钱
that'll get him to dump a bunch of cash our way.
我们最近的资金可有点稀少 H
We're running very thin on... H?
H 什么是H
H? What's H?
所有有影响力的养生网红都在推荐这个牌子
All of the wellness influencers are running this logo.
这就是新热门
This is the hotness.
"即将上市" 还没上市呢
"Coming soon." Not out yet.
太好了
Yes.
我们可以拿下这个品牌
We can brand this.
-可这是个产品还是服务 -谁在乎
- But is it a product? A service? - Oh, who cares?
去找来
Find it.
汉克的新闻提要
关注获取更多信息
首先 我们设置有利环境 通过雇佣网红
Okay, so first, we seed the ground by paying influencers
来宣传我们的神秘字母"H"
to post our mysterious letter "H."
这一步花了多少钱
How much did that cost us?
赞助费呢
Sponcon?
这个要看网红的影响力了 不过大概一次两百
Depends on the reach, but could go for about $200 a pop.
然后我的程序大军上阵 增强宣传力度
Then my bot army goes in, amplifies the posts,
然后我们就能获得热门话题的讨论
and then we get that hashtag trending.
我们让话题的热度恰好在布朗温
We hit peak saturation at exactly the time
搜寻猎物的时候达到顶峰 每天同一时间
Bronwyn will be checking her feed, every day, same time,
在她做完瑜伽之后
right after yoga.
隐私已死
Privacy is dead.
是啊 我这代人压根不知道那个词是什么意思
Yeah, my generation doesn't really know what that means.
她在利用自己的名气去伤害别人
She uses her reputation to hurt people,
没了名气她什么都不是
and she's nothing without it.
那我们就偷走她的名气
Let's go steal her fame.
这是什么
What is this?
养蜜蜂的地方 我告诉过你要来养蜂场的
Where the bees are. I told you, we're going to an apiary.
我还以为是类人猿呢 不过这样更好 你好
Oh, I was expecting apes. This is better. Hello!
天哪 你是布朗温·拉克 你可太有名了
Oh, my gosh, you're Bronwyn Lark! You're famous!
我是 而且没错
I am, and I am.
多丽丝·巴斯克 自♥由♥媒体人顾问
Doris Bask, freelance media consultant.
这位是我的助理 扎姿
This is my assistant, Zazi.
汉克 快过来
Hank! Get over here!
汉克
Hank!
布朗温·拉克来了
Bronwyn Lark is here!
多丽丝 该死的 蜜蜂们都还睡着呢
Damn it, Doris, the bees are sleeping!
抱歉
Sorry. Shh.
汉克 这位是布朗温·拉克 这位是
Hank, this is Bronwyn Lark and this is...
我是梅勒妮·布朗
A-and Melanie Brown.
我们的茵莱温公♥司♥
Our company, Enlyven, is
对你的产品很感兴趣 汉克先生
curious about your product, Mr. Hank.
汉克
Hank.
汉克蜂蜜乳霜 护理皮肤抗衰老
Hank's Honey Creme, skin care rejuvenation.
我和汉克是商业合伙人
Hank and I are business partners.
跟你们一样 布朗女士和拉克女士
Much like you, Ms. Brown, with Ms. Lark.
去你的合伙人 所有活都是我♥干♥的
Some partnership! I do all of the work!
好吗 是我 我照顾了蜜蜂
All right? I--I tend to the bees.
我听着它们无尽的鸣唱
I listen to their eternal song.
我通过它们精妙的舞蹈 理解它们的需求
I--I interpret their every need by a delicate dance that they do.
你只是把所有东西都贴上了H
You put H's on everything!
那是你设计的社交媒体宣传吗
That's your social media campaign?
你很有天赋
You have talent.
你能如此赞扬我 对我来说真的太重要了
That means so much to me for you to say that about me to me.
汉克先生 你得多谢多丽丝
Mr. Hank, you need to appreciate Doris.
不管你的产品有多棒
It doesn't matter how good your product is,
要是没法卖♥♥出去 这一切都白费了
if it doesn't get out there, it will fail.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表