剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
I said like water.
不行 我做不到
No, I can't do this.
你只要
Well... well... all you gotta
进去装作顾客就好了
do is go in there and pretend to be a customer.
我知道 但我不是顾客 我会...
I know, but I'm not. I g... I'll give...
我会暴露的 我不...
Just, I'll give it away. I'm not...
我不擅长骗人
I'm not good at fooling people.
我只知道怎么得个好成绩
All I really know how to do is get good grades.
我跟你说我是瑞克·萨弗隆吗
Did I tell you that I was Rick Saffron?
没有 你只是看到我在他办公室里
No. You just saw me in his office,
其它的都是确认偏误
and confirmation bias handled the rest.
人类生来就容易轻信
You see, human beings are born to trust.
我们天生就容易被骗
We're hard-wired to be lied to.
这就让你有了优势
The deck's already stacked in your favor.
所以只要
So, just...
按照他们对我的印象来表现
present myself as they already see me.
说带魔力的话
Say those magic words.
我能跟你主管谈谈吗
Can I speak to your supervisor?
得了 得了
Oh, come on. Come on.
我能跟你主管谈谈吗
Can I speak to your supervisor?
就这样
There it is.
好 现在五杆
Okay, five strokes down.
打进下面的三个洞 我们还有机会
Birdy the next three holes, we're back in business!
别 别这么乐观了 老兄
Stop it. Stop being so positive, man.
高尔夫很蠢 你更蠢
Golf is stupid, but you're stupid!
我不 我怎么被你说来的
I don't... how did I even let you talk me into this?
因为这很放松 很平静 很安详
Because it's relaxing. It's peaceful. It's serene.
运动不该是平静的吧
Sports are not supposed to be serene, all right?
运动是战争 连哈迪森都懂
Sports is war. Hell, even Hardison knows that!
等等
Hold on.
战场 橄榄球 餐馆厨房♥
Battlefields. Football. Restaurant kitchens.
这些东西有什么共同点
What do these things have in common?
混乱
Chaos.
这是他出彩的地方
And that's where he thrives.
安静和阳光让你烂透了
All this quiet and sunshine is making you suck.
闭嘴
Shut up!
给我发球杆
Give me my driver!
记得你的辣椒秘方吗
You know your, uh, secret chili recipe?
垃圾 我都不会给我的狗吃
It's garbage. I wouldn't feed it to my dog.
随便你 别这样 我知道你在做什么
Whatever, man. Ah, don't do... I know what you're doin'.
而且这也不是秘密了
Also, it's no longer secret.
我刚刚发了一张你穿围裙的丑照
I just posted it, along with an ugly picture of you in an apron.
该死 赫利
Damn it, Hurley!
现在
Now...
你打球
you hit that ball
就像在小巷里被黑帮偷袭的感觉
like it's a Yakuza who just jumped you in an alley.
上 干掉他
Go on, clean this guy out.
厉害
Yeah!
我的表呢
Where's my watch?
不 在哪
No, where is it?
我奶奶的表 她唯一的遗物了
No, it belonged to my Nana. It's all I have left from her.
我能跟主管谈谈吗 行吗
Can I please talk to a supervisor? Hello?
有什么问题
Is there a problem?
你是主管吗
Are you the supervisor?
有人偷了我奶奶的表
Yeah, someone here stole my grandmother's watch, and...
我感觉就是他
I think it was him.
如果你们觉得
Yeah, and if any of you think
能离开这里掩盖真♥相♥
about walking out of here to cover it up,
先注意我已经录下来了
just know that I have it on record.
准备好 他们要换人了
Get ready, here comes the switch.
三 二
Three... two...
-该死 闪到腰了 -没事吧
- Damn it, I threw my back out! - You all right?
如果你不打了 那就是认输了
If you can't go, that's a forfeit.
不 让球童替我打
Oh, no, no, no. Let my caddy finish for me.
什么
Do what, now?
你现在差两杆 我觉得这样可以
Yeah, you're down by two. I'll call it even.
不 你就是输了
No, that's a forfeit.
瑞德 怎么了
What does it matter, Reed?
你觉得自己三洞赢不了一个十七岁小孩吗
You don't think you could beat a 17-year-old kid over three holes?
那这样吧
I tell you what.
不如我让我的球童
How about my caddy
替我打
fills in for me
我们赌注翻倍
and we double the stakes?
那就是十八万
That's a hundred and eighty grand.
除非你怂了
I mean, unless you're scared.
没问题
All right.
打球
Play some golf.
好
Yeah.
你得冰敷一会
Get some ice on that.
这下我们赢定了
All right, we got this in the bag.
加上卡尔的现金流问题 他要完蛋了
With Carl's cashflow problems, it'll clean him out.
那孩子还是会帮我们 对吧
The kid's still on board, right?
你怎么了 干什么呢 怎么了
What's wrong with you? What are you doing? What's wrong?
只要打败他就行了
All you have to do is beat him outright.
还剩三洞 你是零差点球员
There's three holes left. You're a scratch golfer.
你不该在我面前提赌注
You shouldn't have talked about the bet in front of me.
赌博刺♥激♥到我了
That's gambling. That's a trigger!
不不不 听我说
No, no, no. No, no, no. Listen to me,
这不是赌博
it's not... it's not gambling.
不能这么想 好吗 这是骗局的一部分
You can't think of it like that, okay? It's part of the con.
高尔夫骗局开场
The golf con is on, huh?
你的口头禅 "高尔夫骗局开场"
Your catch phrase, "The golf con is on!"
不行 我得来点酒
No! I need some bourbon!
不 听着
No, listen...
还有可♥卡♥因♥和玉米饼 我要玉米饼
And cocaine and tacos. I need tacos!
高尔夫骗局开场
The golf con is on!
有人吗
Hello!
有人来跟我谈谈吗
Someone... can I talk to somebody here?
我不是来闹事
I'm not messing around.
艾略特
Hey, Eliot.
我这出了点状况
I got a situation here.
嗯 我们这也有麻烦
Yeah, we... I gotta deal with something right now.
艾略特
Eliot.
-我要玉米饼 -不
- I need tacos! - No!
帕克
Parker!
帕克
Parker!
打破第一层板了
Drill through the front plate
用内窥镜摄像机看看
and run an endoscopy camera
怎么把门锁打开
through so you can see where the gates fall,
别弄坏玻璃锁柜 不然你完了
but don't break the glass relocker, or you're toast!
我怎么在美甲店找到这种东西
Where am I supposed to find any of that stuff in a nail shop?
你要开保险柜就得带钻头 哈里
You bring a drill when you break into a safe, Harry!
我不知道我要开保险柜啊
I didn't know I was going to be breaking into a safe!
听着 除非用炸♥弹♥
Look, short of bombing it open,
否则就得用钻头
you need a drill.
我得爬楼了 再见
Look, I gotta climb a building. Bye.
不不不 帕克 帕克
No, no, no, no, no, no. Parker. Parker.
太妙了 要钻头
Great. Get a drill.
或者炸♥弹♥
Or a bomb.
可以推杆了 孩子 如果你准备好的话
Just go ahead and putt out, kid, if you're ready.
看来一些
Looks like I'm about to relieve
你♥爸♥的血汗钱要归我了
you of some of your daddy's hard-earned money.
如果他赢了就不会了
Yeah, well, not if he sinks it.
除非你觉得会平局
Unless you're looking at a tie.
你最好祈祷他一杆进洞
You better hope he has the stones for a one-hole playoff.
好吧
All right.
如果你赢不了 我欠他十八万
you don't drain this, then I owe him $180,000,
而且我欠债肯定还钱
and I pay my bets!
你觉得这么说会让我好过吗
This supposed to make me feel better?
听着
Listen...
我认识的杰克·赫利
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表