剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
你不闹罢♥工♥了
Oh, you're no longer on strike?
当然不了 我们都知道那个石油老板是坏人了
Hell no, now that we know that oil dude is the bad guy after all.
你们都知道了
So you know?
是的 耳机是唯一仍在运作的设备了
Yeah, the ear buds were the only things that didn't stop working.
屏幕现在恢复工作
Screens coming back up now.
我早告诉过你们了
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe it.
那你最好赶快开始相信
Better start believing it.
我之前自己做了一些功课
I did some research on my own.
那辆出车祸的车
The car in that accident didn't
并不是无端端在伊森家房♥子外撞车的
just randomly crash outside of Ethan's house.
之前早些时候刹车线已经被人破坏了
The brake lines were sabotaged earlier in the day.
这些人可不是小打小闹
These guys are not playing around,
尤其是涉及到这么多的钱
not with big money like this involved.
那我们要如何证明那个钻井仍然在漏油呢
So how do we prove that the oil rig is still leaking?
所有钻井上存储的信息
Every bit of data on the oil rig
肯定都掌握在代理海湾石油公♥司♥的
will be in the hands of the legal team
法律团队手里
that's representing GulfPetrol.
没错 但海湾石油绝不会
Yeah, but GP's never gonna
让那种信息离开他们自己的办公室
let that information outside of their offices.
这也是为什么米歇尔 内森和卡普的律所
Which is why the firm of Mitchell, Nathan and Cupp
刚刚预订了海湾石油公♥司♥
just booked out the largest
最大的一间会议室
conference room at GulfPetrol offices.
我必须去看着伊森的眼睛
I need to look Ethan in the eye.
看看他对这件事到底知道多少
I need to find out how much he knows.
好吧 你必须帮我搞到
Fine. And you need to get me
能够进入海湾石油那间会议室的方法
access to that conference room at GulfPetrol.
如果我们真的想帮助漏油事件的受害者们
If we're really gonna help the victims of this oil spill,
那我们可有很多活要干
we have a lot of work to do.
抱歉 亲爱的 我必须接这个电♥话♥
I'm sorry, hon. I gotta take this.
好了 你好
All right. Hey.
格蕾丝
Grace?
哈里 真高兴见到你
Oh, Harry, how wonderful to see you.
-我都不知道你还留着这里的会员 -谁知道呢
- I didn't know you kept your membership. - Oh, you know.
-请坐 -可以吗
- Sit. - Yeah?
伊森刚刚有事走开
Ethan just stepped away.
你最近怎么样
So, how's it all going?
很好 我们下周要去纽约
Great. We're in New York next week.
伊森要上《今日秀》节目
Ethan's doing The Today Show.
贝琪跟我提过
Hey, Becky mentioned to me that
你们之前在家里碰到了点小意外
you guys had some kind of incident at the house?
没什么
It was nothing.
可能只是出名的代价吧
Just the price of fame, I guess.
得了吧 格蕾丝 是我 我是哈里
Oh, come on, Grace. It's me. It's Harry.
你什么都可以告诉我 发生什么了
You can tell me anything. What happened?
哈里·威尔逊
Harry Wilson.
真是个惊喜啊
Well, this is a pleasant surprise.
再给你们来两杯吗
Hey, y'all, can I get you another round?
-好的谢谢 给威尔逊先生也倒一杯 -好
- Yes, thanks. Fix one for Mr. Wilson too. - Oh, okay.
你确定吗 我不想...我没打扰你们吗
Uh, are you sure? I don't... I'm not interrupting?
-完全没有 -好吧
- Not at all. - Okay.
6号♥桌再来一轮
Another round for table six.
准备加密
我从几个律师圈子听说
So, hey, I heard through a couple legal circles
你们面临一个挺大的诉讼
you're facing a pretty big lawsuit.
10岁女孩
10-year-old girl.
伊森 你怎么没告诉我
Ethan, you didn't tell me?
我知道你会不高兴 是...
I knew it'd upset you. It's, um...
确实很不幸 可怜的小姑娘在和癌症做斗争
It's absolutely tragic. This poor little girl's battling cancer.
他们迫切需要钱来照顾她
And they're desperate for money to take care of her.
他们起诉的公♥司♥不对 这事和我们没关系
They're suing the wrong company. We have nothing to do with it.
可怜的一家
Ah, that poor family.
我本想给她开张支票来帮帮她
And I wanted to just write her a check to help her,
可法律部不让我这么做
but Legal tells me I can't.
这个电梯通行卡怎么要这么久啊
What's taking so long with this elevator access key?
伊森用他的手♥机♥
Ethan uses his smartphone as
做所有东西的钥匙 所以我估计会加密
a key for everything, so I expected encryption.
这可是军队级别的东西 帕克 拖延时间
This is like military level stuff. Parker, stall.
远程克隆
我把手♥机♥放哪儿了
What did I do with my phone, guys?
没时间了
Running out of time.
-就一杯啤酒 给你 -谢谢
- Now, only a beer. For you. - Thank you.
-一杯给你 -谢谢
- One for you. - Thanks.
还有你 不 我要请你出示会员卡
Oh, and you. Ooh. Nope, I'm gonna have to card you.
你需要他的会员卡
You need to card him?
你看看那发亮的皮肤
Oh, yeah, look at that glowing skin,
清澈的眼睛 浓密的头发
clear eyes, lush hair.
他就像个被附了体的洋娃娃 成年人版的
He's like a haunted baby doll, like an adult version,
就像是个空壳的躯体 不断地从他受害者们的
you know, like a hollow shell kept eternally youthful
惨叫中得以永葆青春
from the captured screams of his victims.
远程克隆
克隆完成
-好了 -帕克我们搞定了 把手♥机♥放回去
- Got it. - Parker, we got it. Drop the phone.
看啊 他是人类啊
Oh, look, he's human.
不过比我想的老得多
Much older than I thought, though.
我谢谢你
Thank you?
我怎么都找不到我的手♥机♥了
I cannot find the damn phone.
也许喝完这杯你就不能再喝了
Ah, maybe that's the last round for you.
不对 我检查过这个口袋了
No, no, I checked this pocket.
检测到射频识别密钥
11层 会议室
我们去拿证据吧
Okay, let's get that evidence.
一 二 三 四 五...
One, two, three, four, five...
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
没事 你们接着干 不用管我们
Ah, no, you just carry on. Don't mind us.
我觉得你是误会了
I think you misunderstood.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
达比·肖 效率专家
Darby Shaw, Efficiency Expert.
这位是我同事 格伦达·梅斯
This is my colleague, Grenda Mays.
你们的管理合伙人派我们来的
Your managing partner sent us.
他什么都没告诉我啊
He didn't tell me anything about this.
这对你来说可不是什么好兆头 是吧
Well, that doesn't bode well for you, now does it?
你来这干什么 肖女士
What are you doing here, Ms. Shaw?
如你所知 这个案子非常大
Well, as you know, this is an enormous case
非常非常昂贵
that's very, very expensive.
你的管理合伙人想要知道你们之中
And you're managing partner wants to know which of you
谁值得被留下来 谁可能...
is worth keeping on and which of you might be...
是冗余的
...redundant.
砍人的
Ah, a hatchet man.
不如你们哪儿来的还爬回哪儿去
Well, why don't you just crawl back to wherever you came from.
尚蒂丝·彼得森对吧 首席律师
Chandis Peterson, correct? Lead Counsel?
是我
Yes.
性格争强好胜
Competitive personality.
她...她在写什么
What... What is she writing?
问荒唐的问题 导致公♥司♥时间的过度浪费
Egregious misuse of company time asking inane questions.
给我停下
Now, stop that!
夸张倾向
Megalomaniacal tendencies.
接着干活
Get back to work!
这看着像是台个人电脑
This looks like a personal computer.
那个文件箱没有标签
That box is not labeled.
没有标签
Not labeled.
哈里 我一直都想谢谢你
I mean, you know, Harry, I've always wanted to thank you
对于格蕾丝和我的事如此有风度
for being so gracious about Grace and me.
通常这种事会有很多的不满和仇视
I mean, usually there's so much resentment and rancor.
嗯
Yeah.
我相信体体面面地
I believe in being civil.
的确 因为我 你不必负担赡养她和孩子的费用
Indeed. It probably doesn't hurt that because of me
很可能你也乐得这样吧
you don't have to pay alimony or child support either.
伊森 你太坏了
Ethan, you're terrible!
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
干杯
Cheers.
我得走了
I'm gonna get outta here.
不过我走之前 很快地问一句...
Before I go, though, real quick...
你确定那些渗漏不是从你们的油井出来的吗
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表