剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Jo.
我知道你有后悔
I know you have regrets.
那些你希望能重新来过的事 我也有
Things you would have done differently. So do I.
斯黛拉 这可以是你的第二次机会
But Stella, this could be your second chance.
厄尔来了后发生了什么 你逃跑了吗
What happened when Earl showed up? Did you run?
要是那么简单就好了
If only it were that simple.
我猜你们就是用假名生活
Figured you were living under fake names.
我在所有你们这种堕落之人
So I put feelers all over cities
感觉安全的城市都安插了眼线
where degenerates like you feel safe.
真是意外
And what do you know?
乔的真名就写在委托书上
There's Jo's real name on power of attorney.
你想要什么 厄尔
What do you want, Earl?
本来就是我的东西
What's rightfully mine.
我的钱 我的特灵顿手♥枪♥
My money, and my Turlington.
-你偷的那一把 -钱 什么钱
- The one you stole. - Money? What money?
-你在说什么 -没人偷你的东西 厄尔
- What are you talking about-- - No one stole anything, Earl.
亲爱的
Hello, darling.
你的室友没告诉你吗
Didn't your flatmate here tell you?
你离开后 我四处问了问
After you left, I asked around, yeah?
结果发现
Turns out,
斯黛拉
Stella...
是个小偷
is a proper thief.
外号♥叫做豺狼
Goes by the name of the Jackal.
她在伦敦跟你上♥床♥的原因就是为了钱
That's the whole reason she was screwing you in London.
为了让你不起疑心
To keep you looking the other way.
今晚半夜前 把我的钱和枪都还给我
You have until midnight to get me my money and my gun.
否则我就带走我们的女儿
Or I take our daughter.
没有法庭会偏向你们
No court's going to argue with that.
我不明白 你和乔很幸福
I don't get it. You and Jo were happy.
你为什么不直接让厄尔滚蛋
Why didn't you just tell Earl to scram?
小姑娘 你太年轻了
Oh, darling girl, you're so young.
你现在的生活没有那么多恐惧
You get to live with so much less fear.
以前事情不是这样
Things weren't always that way.
厄尔掌控着所有权利
Earl had all the power.
乔知道
Jo knew it,
乔也知道我的事
and Jo also knew about me.
你怎么不告诉我
How could you not tell me?
-是我啊 -我以为你会讨厌我
- Me. - I thought you'd hate me.
我们的感情是真的吗
Was any of it real?
还是说我只是个安全的藏身点
Or am I just a good place to hide?
你知道
Do you know...
怎么分辨钻石的真假吗
how to tell if a diamond is real or fake?
加热石头 如果裂开 那就是假的
You heat the stone, and if it cracks, it's fake.
乔 我们这些年承受过多少考验
Jo, how much heat have we withstood over the years?
我们从没破裂 一次也没有
And we've never cracked, not once.
-那我们该怎么办 -不是我们
- So what do we do? - Not we.
是我
Me.
我挑起了这一切
I started this.
我来结束一切
And I'm gonna end it.
别忘了这家伙
Don't forget this guy.
没有弗莱德她睡不着觉
She'll never get to sleep without Fred.
她不明白为什么你不跟我们一起走
She doesn't understand why you're not coming with us.
我会来
I am coming.
我会找到你 我保证
I'm gonna find you, I promise.
你把我的金子拿来了吗
You got my gold?
什么金子 厄尔
What gold, Earl?
我从没在银行劫案中拿过钱
I never took the coins from the bank heist.
我从没打开过那个保险柜
I never even got into that safe.
乔有密♥码♥的时候金子不在保险柜里
They weren't in the safe where Jo had the combination.
我不是白♥痴♥
I'm not an idiot.
在奔驰车里
They were in the Merc.
在奔驰车的后备箱里
They were in the trunk.
在后备箱的暗格里
They were in a compartment in the trunk.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
那辆奔驰是唯一可以把我和乔联♥系♥到你的东西
The Merc was the only thing that linked me and Jo to you.
我们八年前就把车扔在多佛的采石场了
We dumped it in a quarry in Dover eight years ago.
你就...
Just...
拿上特灵顿手♥枪♥ 厄尔
take the Turlington, Earl.
这值好多钱
It's worth a mint!
我们就算扯平了
We'll call it even.
你不能糊弄我
You don't make a fool out of me.
那一晚
That night...
是我最后一次跟乔说话
was the last time I ever spoke to Jo.
或厄尔 当然了
Or Earl, of course.
我有个问题
I have a question.
如果你知道事情会怎么结束
If you'd known it was gonna end...
你还会跟乔一起走吗
would you have still left with Jo?
天呐 你失去过心爱的人
Oh, my. You lost someone.
永远别用时间长短衡量爱
Never define love by its length...
而要用其深度
only by its depth.
我跟着乔经历了人生中最精彩的冒险
I had some of my greatest adventures after Jo.
生活是旅程
Life is a journey.
不是目的地
Not a destination.
抱歉打扰了
Uh, sorry to interrupt.
菲尔和法官出发了
Phil and the judge are on the move.
艾略特的追踪器显示他们要去仓库
Eliot's tracker shows them heading to the warehouse.
真了不得 这些老家伙竟然存了这么多东西
Amazing all the things old folks just hold onto.
-是那个吗 -对
- Is that it? - That's it.
好极了
Sweet.
-我们看看 -你们这群贼
- Let's take a look. - You thieves.
那是我的东西
That is my property.
斯黛拉 你怎么找到我们的
Stella, how the hell did you find us?
斯黛拉 亲 你又开始发疯了
Stella, hon, you're having one of your little turns.
又是你 我花钱雇你不是为了这个
You again? This is not what I pay you for.
你被开除了
You're fired.
她是个逃脱大♥师♥
She's an escape artist.
你付我的钱可不够看管胡迪尼的 来吧
You don't pay me enough to babysit Houdini here. Come.
等等
Wait.
让我看看
Let me see that.
这是我的
It's mine.
美
Nice.
你偷得还神不知鬼不觉啊 顺手牵羊的家伙
That's a nifty lift, sticky fingers.
那是她的枪 你也知道
That is her gun, and you know it.
这是他的枪
That is his gun.
支付照顾她的费用
To pay for her care.
现在走吧
Now go.
你最好祈祷自己以后别落到我的法庭 小姐
And you better pray you never end up in my courthouse, missy.
你威胁我吗
You threatenin' me?
让我看看
Let me see that.
让-皮埃尔 时间正好
Jean-Pierre, right on time.
克拉克法官
Judge Clark.
辛克利先生
Monsieur Hinkley.
我们直接谈正事吧
Let us get down to business, non?
我看看
Take a look.
精美绝伦
C'est magnifique.
你们要价一百万 对吧
You're asking a million, non?
听着很合理
Seems fair.
市场估价是多少 一百二十万吗
Market value's, what, 1.2?
-一百五 -或许
- One-five. - Perhaps,
中国制♥造♥
要是真的就好了
if it were not a fake.
什么
What?
我要杀了她
I'm gonna kill her.
莱纳斯·克拉克法官
Judge Linus Clark.
菲尔·辛克利 举起手出来
Phillip Hinkley. Come out with your hands up.
一只小鸟告诉我你可能利用我们的友谊
A little bird told me you might abuse our friendship.
路易斯安那州的老人虐待法可是非常严格
Elder abuse laws are quite strict in Louisiana.
你应该知道 法官大人
You should know that, Your Honor.
所有证据都在这个房♥间
And all the evidence is in this room.
你想让我背叛一个法官吗
You wish me to betray a judge?
我为什么要这么做
Why should I do this?
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表