剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
the Jack Hurley that I know,
他只对一件事上瘾
he's only addicted to one thing.
去掉那家伙脸上的笑意
Wipin' the smile off that guy's face.
对 没错
Yeah. Right.
无论到哪
Coast to coast...
一起闯世界 对吧
round the world, huh?
他这杆绝对打不进
There is no way he is gonna make that shot.
好样的
Come on!
就...你...球童
Just... you... caddy guy!
付钱吧 毕肖普先生
Pay up, Mr. Bishop.
我身上没有那么多现金
Uh, I don't have that kind of cash on me.
卡尔
Aw, Carl...
不不不 听着 我在附近开了一家美甲店
No, no, no, no! Now, look, look, I've got a-a nail salon nearby,
就在劳拉街和菲丽西提街交汇处
corner of, uh, Laurel and Felicity.
我在保险柜里放了现金
I've got cash in a safe.
你过来 我给你钱
You come, I'll pay you.
不如你把这个下金蛋的鹅留给我们
How 'bout we keep your golden goose there with my guy,
作为抵押
you know, just for collateral.
你觉得如何 包
Uh, well, what do you say, Bao?
你想留在这里 还是跟我走
You want to stay here, or you want to come with me?
他可以的
He's good.
对头 这才是忠诚
Yeah, that's loyalty.
你想要钱 你知道去哪找我
You wanna get paid, you know where to find me.
卡尔行动了 我们就在他身后
Carl's on the move, and we're right behind him.
好 我差不多准备好了
Okay, I am almost ready.
看来我们处在了僵局
Oh, looks like we have a little standoff.
我有枪 你只有一根线
I have a gun, you have a cord.
看看这根线连着什么
Take a look what it's attached to.
对 我做了炸♥弹♥要把你的保险柜炸开
Yeah, I made a little bomb to blow your safe.
美甲产品
Nail supplies--
硝化纤维棉 指甲油
nitrocellulose cotton, lacquer,
甲苯 乙酸乙酯
toluene, ethyl acetate--
都非常易燃
all very flammable.
也许爆♥炸♥会炸掉你的一条腿
Now, maybe the explosion will blow your leg off,
也或许会切断你的股动脉
or maybe it'll just cut your femoral artery,
让你流血身亡
you'll bleed out.
无论如何 你想冒这个险吗
Either way, is that a chance you want to take?
别动 他有炸♥弹♥
Don't move, he's got a bomb.
是吗
Does he?
你看上去不像是炸开保险柜的人
You don't look like a safecracker.
更像是...离开了最后九个洞的人
More like you... stepped off the back nine.
不如你把保险箱打开
Why don't you open up that safe
把大家的文件都还回去
and give everybody back their documents,
否则这些墙上
or there's gonna be something
可就不止会有指甲油了
more than nail polish on these walls.
嗯 我很擅长看人
Yeah, I'm pretty good at reading people.
让我在高尔夫球场上占尽优势
Gives me an edge on the golf course.
你想说自己闯进这里
So, your story is that you broke in here
帮助那些无名小卒
to help these nobodies.
我不信
I don't buy it.
而且...我不相信这是炸♥弹♥
And I... I really don't buy this as a bomb.
你愿意用自己的性命去赌吗
You willing to bet your life on it?
当然
Sure!
麦 如果我说错了你就说
Mai, correct me if I'm wrong,
但我们应该能枪击一个闯入我们店里的强盗吧
but can't we shoot a burglar down in our place of business?
卡尔
Carl.
瑞克 你怎么来了
Rick, what are you doin' here?
你给我发信息了
You texted me.
黑客想抢走你的法律文件 赶紧来
黑客想抢走你的法律文件 赶紧来
Hackers are trying to get at my legal files. Come right away.
不 我没发任何信息
No, I didn't send any text.
哈里·威尔逊
Harry Wilson.
瑞克 你好吗
Hey, Rick, how's it goin'?
你家孩子还好吗
How's that baby of yours?
什么情况
What the hell is this?
我来解释吧
Oh, I'll take this one.
你给弗兰克发了信息
You texted Frank,
"交易今晚在我家进行
"The deal's at my place tonight.
一手交钱一手交货 带货来"
Cash on delivery. Bring the merch."
弗兰克 你不会带了...
Frank, you-you didn't bring...
不 给我赶紧离开
No, no, just-just get out of here!
是他们干的 他们黑了我
They-they did something! They hacked me!
没人黑你 卡尔
Nobody hacked you, Carl.
你只是蠢到把手♥机♥给球童时
You were just dumb enough to give your caddy your phone
还没锁屏
before your passcode locked in.
你听到这声音了吗
You hear that?
我觉得你们都完蛋了
I'd say you're all busted.
如果你以为这些
And if you think that these
也是你收买♥♥的本地警♥察♥
are the locals you have in your back pocket,
再猜猜
guess again.
我联♥系♥了联调局 他们有搜查令打开保险柜
I called the FBI. They have a warrant to open up the safe.
萨拉 不如你提醒下我们大家
Hey, Sarah, why don't you remind us all
犯罪预谋包含哪些要素
what the elements of a criminal conspiracy are.
两人及以上同意
An agreement of two or more persons
实施犯罪
to commit an illegal act
并付诸行动完成非法行为
and take some step towards its completion.
如果我们没有告诉联调局你的违法行为
You see, if we had just dropped a dime on you,
那也许瑞克能帮你脱罪
then maybe Rick could have gotten you off,
但因为你和你的生意伙伴都在这
but since you're here with your business partner
还有你腐♥败♥的律师 简直就是大满贯
and your crooked lawyer, well, that just wraps it all up
一锅端 对吧
in a nice little bow, doesn't it?
什么
What?
你用胡椒喷雾喷了瑞克·萨弗隆
You just pepper-sprayed Rick Saffron!
他要逃走了
You're just gonna let him go!
不 不行 他逃不了
Nah, nah, he's not gettin' away.
没人能逃 我们抓住你们了
Nobody's gettin' away. We got 'em.
你觉得怎么样 5杆吗
What do you think? Par five?
不 3杆搞定
Nah. Par three.
我觉得这是个木杆
Thinkin' driver.
遮脸[四]
Fore!
你应该喊二
You shoulda yelled two!
我担心坏了
I was so worried.
没事了 妈
It's okay, Mom.
我们安全了
We safe now.
她会怎么办 她在这还是非法滞留
What's gonna happen to her? She's still here illegally.
联邦案件的目击证人不会被驱逐
A witness in a federal case is safe from deportation.
而联邦案件需要好多年才能结案
A federal case could take years.
那其他女人呢
What's gonna happen to the other women,
还有弗兰克带来的这些人
and the ones Frank brought?
谁能去保护她们
Who's gonna protect them?
她们需要一个好律师
They're gonna need a good lawyer.
有时只需要这些
Sometimes that's all it takes.
你们好 我是萨拉
Uh, hello, I'm Sarah,
我是一名律师
and I'm an attorney.
我去更衣室拿东西
I'll get my things from the locker room.
先别着急
Uh, not so fast.
你得先打18洞
You got 18 holes to play first.
还有一套新球杆
And a new set of sticks.
里面有一根钛合金发球杆哦
There's a titanium driver in there.
太昂贵了 我不能接受
It's too much. I can't accept.
其实 这是卡尔买♥♥给你的
Yeah, well, actually, Carl bought 'em for you.
而且我是个飞镖高手
That, and the fact that I'm really good at darts.
你看到站在中间的那个人了吗
You see that guy in the middle there?
他是这里的会员
He's a member here,
还是路易斯安那州大学的高尔夫球教练队长
but he's also the head golf coach at LSU,
他手里还剩几份高尔夫球奖学金要给出去
and he's got a couple of scholarships left to give away.
去拿吧 孩子
Go get 'em, buddy.
让他们看看你的厉害
Go show 'em what you got.
祝好运
Good luck.
这感觉永远不过时 对吧
Ah, it never gets old, does it?
我从一开始就说我们绝对应该接这个案子
I told you guys we should have taken this case from the get-go.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表