剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
about the treasure hunt clues,
我就会露馅
he'll see right through me.
可如果我赢得了锦标赛 我就能证明我有资格
But if I win that tournament, I'll have proven I'm worthy.
博洛 如果波茨那丫头来了 那她老板也会在
Bolo, if the Potts girl is here, so is her boss.
在她找到斯普林格之前找到他
Find Springer and get him to me
把他带到我这里
before she gets her claws in him.
如果她先找到斯普林格了呢
Well, what if she finds Springer first?
让她消失
Make her disappear.
你知道他的本名叫杰弗里
You know his name is Jeffery.
瞧瞧这书呆子们的节日
Look at this nerd fest.
好像有上百万个哈迪森在游荡
It's like a million Hardisons walking around.
万岁
Huzzah!
吾主斯普林格驾到
My lord Springer hath arrived.
帕克 找保险库的事你怎么样了
Parker, how are you getting on with finding that vault?
所有可能的地方我都找了
I've searched every conceivable place for a vault.
根本就没有
And there isn't one!
我一直想告诉你这点
That's what I've been trying to tell you.
这个游戏就是场探索
The game is a quest.
要根据线索 解答谜题
It's about following clues, interpreting the mythology.
相信我 我很了解隐藏的保险库
Trust me, I know hidden vaults.
而迷你城♥堡♥里没有
And there is not one in the baby castle!
好吧 二十年来
Okay, for 20 years,
人们一直在试图找到秘密保险库
people have been trying to find that secret vault.
就连最铁杆的游戏迷都找不到
I mean, hardcore devotees of the game can't even find it.
如果不在城♥堡♥里 还能在哪里呢
Well, if it's not in the castle, where else could it be?
这片房♥产的什么地方 隐藏着
Somewhere on the property. Hidden.
这里不是有差不多十八万平方米吗
Wait, isn't there like, 44 acres on this property?
在哪都有可能
It could be anywhere.
就像是大海捞针
It's like a needle in a haystack.
怎么没有人围着他呢
Why isn't everybody mobbing the guy?
我想他离开太久了
I think he's been away for so long,
我猜大家都认不出他来了
I guess nobody recognizes him.
其实还有点可悲
It's a bit sad really.
我的陛下
My liege!
斯普林格先生
Mr. Springer!
总算还有人认识我
I see that someone still recognizes me.
我已激动无言 我的大人
I'm speechless, my good lord,
能见到创立这个神奇世界的大♥师♥
to meet the man who created this amazing world.
我看你扮成诗歌♥教师米兰娜了
And I see that you are dressed as Milana, the Poetry Mistress.
你呢 先生 野人格兰
And you, sir, Glenn the Savage!
为您效劳
At your service.
长枪比武 我一直都很喜欢那部分
Ah, the jousting tournament. I always did enjoy that.
失陪了 我还有个约会
Well, if you'll forgive me, I have an appointment
要及时赴约 而且恐怕那是生意上的事
that I need to keep, and I'm afraid that it's business.
-不不不 别走 -等一下
- No, no, no, no. No. Stay. - Wait a second!
待一会儿 待一会儿
Stick around, stick around.
为野人格兰的长枪比武加油助威吧
And cheer for Glenn the Savage in the jousting tournament.
对啊 你得等着看...等等 什么
Yeah, you gotta wait and watch-- wait, what?
先娱乐再谈正事
Pleasure before business.
我一直都喜欢看锦标赛
I always did enjoy the tournament.
-好啊 -来吧 格兰
- All right. - Come, Glenn!
让我看看你的能耐
Show me your skills.
长枪比武 骑在马上吗
Jousting? With horses?
比那还刺♥激♥
Better yet.
骑着龙打
Dragons.
好了 音响在眼镜腿里
Okay, the speaker's in the ear support,
镜头藏在鼻架里
camera's hidden in the nose bridge.
-确保我今天赢 -当然了
- Just make sure I win this. - Yeah.
我什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
如果保险库在这的话 我们应该能看到输电线
If it were here, we should see power lines,
或者通风管道什么的
or ventilation access.
布里安娜 你确定这是正确的线索吗
Breanna, you sure this is the right clue?
当然 因为科多扎尔找到了牌
Well, yeah, since Cordozar found the card,
所以大家都不再继续寻宝了
the treasure hunt pretty much stopped.
他们过去二十年一直在用这条线索
This is the clue that they were using for the past 20 years.
这条线索是"不可见的起源
Well, this clue says "The origins unseen,
未知的称号♥ 找到想象力的延伸之地
the designation unknown, find where the imagination extends
在我们视力所及之外"
beyond what the eye can see".
是的 斯普林格小时候城♥堡♥给了他灵感
Yeah, as a kid, Springer was inspired by the castle.
保险库一定在这里 这是一切的起源
It's on the property, it's the origin.
你们必须找到一处地方
You have to be on a part
在那里你们看不到城♥堡♥
of the grounds where you can't see the castle.
没错 有多少地方是你在城♥堡♥里看不到的
We are. How much of the grounds can you not see from the castle?
大概一小半
A little less than half?
这样范围就缩小到...九万平方米了
Well, that narrows it down... to about 22 acres.
说真的 我从来也不喜欢谜语
You know, I've never liked riddles.
我们下一场比武即将开始
Our next joust is about to begin!
有请第一位战士
Meet our first combatant,
野人格兰
Glenn the Savage!
我觉得自己蠢爆了
I feel like a damned idiot.
打倒他
Break him.
-以及他的对手狂暴勇士 -等一下
- And his opponent, Rage the Warrior! - Wait, wait, wait!
他为什么不用背着蠢龙
Why doesn't he have to wear the stupid dragon?
野人格兰加油
To Glenn the Savage!
狂暴勇士得一分
Point, Rage!
第二回合 开始
Round two. Commence!
这是什么环节
Explain this to me.
我不知道 这好像是新环节
I don't know. This part looks new.
野人格兰
Glenn the Savage!
野人格兰 野人格兰
Glenn the Savage! Glenn the Savage!
帕克 哈里 你们离池塘近吗
Parker, Harry, are you guys near the pond?
是的 很近 怎么了
Yeah, pretty close. Why?
还记得斯普林格曾说过他看着池塘
Remember when Springer said he came up with Elshoniere Lake
想出了艾什诺尔湖吗
by looking at the pond?
牌上的湖
Well, the lake on the card
要比实际的池塘宽一些
is longer than the pond is in real life.
当然 我们明白
Yeah, sure. We get it.
湖可比池塘大多了
Lakes are bigger than ponds.
不是 线索提示"找到想象力的延伸之地
No, the clue said, "Find where imagination extends
在我们视力所及之外" 对吧
beyond what the eye can see." Right?
保险库一定在现实的池塘之外
The vault is somewhere past the pond,
但在想象中的湖水区域之内
within the space of the imagined lake!
这确实又缩小了一点范围
That does narrow it down a bit.
看到了吧 熟悉游戏确实大有用处
See? Knowing the game does matter.
谢谢 布里安娜 我们有发现会告诉你
Thank you, Breanna. We'll let you know what we find.
你没事吧
You okay?
如果她教我做事
Well, what kind of mentor would I be
那我还算什么导师
if she's the one teaching me things?
最好的导师
The best kind.
听着 这个游戏是她熟知的领域
Look, this game is something that she knows.
我觉得她只是想和你拉近关系
I think she's just trying to connect with you.
让你知道她的事情 你应该让她表现一下
Tell you a little something about herself. You should let her.
你怎么会知道这些
And how do you know this?
我是一名父亲
Well, I'm a dad.
玩得好
That's good.
你本可以提前三招打败那个家伙
You could have beat that guy three hands ago.
但你却心慈手软了
But you took your foot off his neck.
正如我一直说的那样 这个游戏就是场探索
Well, as I always say, the game is a quest.
过程和结果一样重要
It's as much about the journey as it is the goal.
所以你一定会输掉这场锦标赛
That's why you're gonna lose this tournament.
你太想做一个"好人"了
You're so worried about being "Nice".
你想做这个世界的赢家吗
You want to be a winner in this world?
那你就要不断索取 绝不能回头看
You take, and take, and take, and you don't look back.
不用在意谁会受伤 也不用在意谁喜欢你
You don't worry about who gets hurt or who likes you.
你必须自愿变成一个冷血杀手
You have to be willing to be a killer.
就像杀死那些买♥♥不起你药的孩子们吗
Like killing kids who can't afford your drugs?
暂停
Time out.
是的 她陪着斯普林格 她身边也有打手
Yeah, she's with Springer. She brought her own muscle.
她想偷走公♥司♥
She's trying to steal the company.
别轻举妄动吓到斯普林格 但一旦找到机会
Don't do anything to scare off Springer, but the second you can,
把他从他们身边带走 带来给我
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表