剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
好吧 不过...我希望可以慢一点来
Yeah, well... I'm lookin' to slow down a bit.
我们不想找一些行动缓慢的人
We're not lookin' for somebody tryin' to slow down.
这可是赌场
This is a casino.
也许看起来很安静
It might look quiet,
但是危机四伏
but trouble lurks around every corner.
你必须时刻警醒
You gotta be alert.
一个叛徒
A renegade!
叛徒
Renegade.
以前的同事都这么叫我
That's what they used to call me on the job.
你以前是警♥察♥
You were police?
等等 等等 我没把警♥察♥这条放在你的简历里
Wait, wait, wait, wait! I didn't put police on your resumé!
简历上没有这个信息
It's not on your resumé.
你在哪个局工作
Where were you stationed?
好了 好了 你工作的警局在...
Okay, okay, you were stationed out of...
检索
汤姆·戈登
什里夫波特市
Shreveport.
其实大家都不知道当警♥察♥要付出多少
You know, people don't know what it takes to be on the job.
而我当时深陷一个案子
And I got too close to a case.
你听说过什里夫波特市扼杀者吗
You ever heard of the Shreveport Strangler?
没错
Yeah.
我也许失去了当警♥察♥的资格...
I may have lost my badge...
但他失去了更多
but he lost a lot more.
如果你不按当初承诺的付给我薪水
If you don't pay me what you promised,
我就让所有人飞到蒙特卡洛过周末
I'm just going to fly everyone to Monte Carlo for the weekend.
-那... -你好
- Well... - Hello?
贝儿
Belle.
这位是查德瑞先生
This is Mr. Chaudry.
查德瑞议员
Congressman Chaudry.
你是议员
You're a Congressman?
我还以为我认识本地所有的议员呢
I thought I knew all the local representatives.
前任议员
A former Congressman.
不知你是否有兴趣
I wondered if you'd be interested
来一场小型的友谊赛
in a little friendly competition.
好吧
Yeah.
我很乐意
I would love it.
哈里 能麻烦你启动发射器吗
Harry! Could you be a dear, run the launcher?
放
Pull!
我听说你要办一场派对 放
I hear you're having a party. Pull!
一定会非常精彩
It will be spectacular.
私人牌桌 上好的一切用品
Private card tables, best of everything.
宾客名单已经满了 不过...
Guest list is full, but...
我想肯定能让你挤进去
I'm sure we could squeeze you in
万一某些名媛名人不能来呢
if someone more established can't come.
放
Pull!
听说你对于赌场很有兴趣
Rumor has it you're interested in casinos.
你有兴趣投资吗
Are you lookin' to invest?
我有一艘游轮 密西西比珍珠号♥
I own a riverboat, the Mississippi Pearl.
我们想把业务拓展到陆地上
We're expanding onto land,
可以变成旅游胜地
becoming a destination.
放
Pull!
查德瑞先生 圣克莱尔家族从不租赁
Mr. Chaudry, the St. Claires don't rent--
我们要直接拥有
we own.
这个嘛...
Oh, well...
想拥有赌场你得有赌场许可证
You need a gaming license for that.
我不想给你泼冷水
I hate to be the bearer of bad news,
但路易斯安那州不会再多发放许可证了
but Louisiana doesn't have a spare license to give.
称职的律师应该已经告诉你了
Good lawyer would have told you that.
放
Pull!
我的律师很称职
I have a good lawyer,
他告诉我虽然所有许可证都已经有主了
and he tells me that just because all the licenses are spoken for
但这并不意味着不能易主
doesn't mean they always will be.
放
Pull!
你真的认为你能赢过我吗
Do you really think you can compete with me?
我可是百发百中
I don't miss.
放
Pull!
我的瞄准器一定是
My sight must be,
出问题了
off.
肯定是
'Course it is.
不是坏了 就是飞盘突然拐弯了
Either that, or the target jumped out of the way.
别难过 查德瑞先生
Don't feel so bad, Mr. Chaudry.
说真的...
Honestly...
你绝无机会胜过圣克莱尔家族的人
you didn't stand a chance against a St. Claire.
当年新奥尔良还属于法国时 我们家就在这了
We been here since New Orleans was part of France,
不过你们家当时可不在这
and, well, you haven't.
派对上见了 哈里
See you at the party, Harry.
看你赢得射击总是这么有意思 贝儿
Always a pleasure to watch you shoot to kill, Belle.
查德瑞先生 祝你的小船好运了
Mr. Chaudry, good luck with your little boat.
瓦莱莉
Valerie!
跟上她
Follow her.
我要知道她去哪了
Tell me where she goes.
金发女
The blonde?
不 她
No. Her.
那个秘密武器
The secret weapon.
这些家伙是谁
Who are these guys?
一个独♥立♥的安保分队专门负责保护钱
A separate security detail handles the money.
他们不让任何人接近钱或者结算室
They don't allow anyone near it or the count room.
我们负责什么
What do we do?
我们找到惹麻烦的人 然后送他们去卫生间
We look for trouble and give directions to the bathroom.
好吧
Okay.
我不喜欢那些穿西装的家伙
I don't like these suit guys.
我觉得他们看起来不像是赌场的保安
They don't look like casino security to me.
没错 查德瑞身边也有穿西装的保镖
Yeah. Chaudry's got his suit guy, too.
杰克 一直紧皱着眉头
Jake. Frowny forehead lines.
好吧 我们必须搞清楚
All right, we need to know exactly
船把钱运去了哪里
where that money is moving through the ship,
可如果我没法靠近那些钱
and if I can't get near the money...
伙计们
Guys.
为什么要费劲去追踪钱呢
Why bother following the money
反正我们可以变成那笔钱
when you can be the money?
夸特工匠珠宝
金器-银器 钻石-珠宝
戴维斯小姐
Miss Davis.
愿意让我载你一程吗
Won't you join me?
怪不得查德瑞需要找人来这里帮着玩
No wonder Chaudry needs help getting players in here.
这地方也太荒凉了
This place is dead.
我在考虑我要扮演的角色
So, I been thinking about my character.
我可以是一个富二代小孩
Think I'm a silver spoon rich kid
想要装出一副自己很强的样子
tryin' to front like she's tough.
层次太多了
That's too many layers.
假扮旅客的卧底警♥察♥还好意思说
Says the undercover tourist cop.
留下我们做过记号♥的钱 然后就快走
Drop one of our tagged bills into the system and get out.
钱可以帮我们搞定所有的问题
The money will do the work for us.
有什么可以效劳的吗 议员
What can I do for you, Congressman?
很开心还能被人认出来
It's nice to be recognized.
贝儿·圣克莱尔为什么会觉得
What makes Belle St. Claire think
开一场派对就能搞定赌场许可证呢
one party's gonna earn her a gaming license?
我看到她对你的态度了
I saw how she treats you.
你有很大的权力
You have all the power.
你具体从事什么工作
What exactly is it that you do?
我是捕鲸人
I'm a whale hunter.
从这道蒙特卡洛的赌场都归我负责
I work casinos from here to Monte Carlo.
只要我说一声 全世界最大的赌徒都会来
When I call, the biggest gamblers in the world come running,
他们会狂欢赌钱再输掉很多钱
and they have an absolute blast losing a fortune.
所以你引来那些大鱼
So, you bring in the big fish,
让他们在她的赌桌上输钱
they drop cash at her tables,
这样范文克尔就会知道她能吸引来豪赌的人
shows Van Winkle she'll attract high rollers.
然后你的新许可证应该就不会被批准了
Then, should your new license not get approved
超过了合理限度之后勒令你关掉赌场
and you're so overextended you have to shut down,
她就可以趁机得利 从你手上抢走许可证
she can just sweep in and take it from you.
她不能阻止范文克尔批准我的申请
She can't stop Van Winkle from approving my application.
她可以...
She can...
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表