剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Is this about me and Grace? Is this your revenge?
证人无回应
Unresponsive.
法官大人 麻烦你指示证人
Your Honor, would you please instruct the witness
回答问题
to answer the question?
不必 没事 不需要 我回答
No, that's all right. No need. I'll answer it.
对 是真的
Yes, it's true.
我们的律师说这可能会被人当作认罪
Our lawyers said it could be interpreted as admitting guilt.
但我们没有罪
Which we have none.
索菲 我们上传线路通了
Sophie, we got the uplink working.
现在发送
Sending through now.
法官大人 抱歉 我应该把这个关掉
Oh, Your Honor, I apologize. I should have shut this off.
S 看你的邮箱
我只有一个很简单的问题问你
I just have one very simple question for you.
说吧
Shoot.
你为什么撒谎说解决了许珀里翁的泄露问题
Why did you lie about fixing the leak on the Hyperion?
反对 推测
Objection! Speculation.
有效
Sustained.
法官大人 我这里有证据
Your Honor, I have the evidence right here.
这是许珀里翁钻井的直播视频
This is a live video feed taken from the Hyperion oil rig.
这些摄像头监控着
These are the cameras that are monitoring
此刻从油井的破裂油管里露出来的油
the oil that is currently flowing out of their busted pipe.
你从哪搞来的视频
Where the hell did you get that?
反对 我们不知道这个视频是哪里来的
Objection! We don't know where that video comes from.
这个证据没有披露给我们
This was not disclosed to us.
这是直播视频
Oh, this is a live video feed,
法官大人 从海湾石油的官网上就能看到
Your Honor, coming from the GulfPetrol website.
不 那不可能
Oh, no, that is impossible.
海湾石油
能源科技公♥司♥
黑进网站
Hacking into a website is
可比黑进服务器简单多了
so much easier than hacking their servers.
布拉德福特先生 你自己的公♥司♥已经说明了
Mr. Bradford, your own company is representing that
这就是从许珀里翁油井获得的视频
this is taken directly from the Hyperion,
证明油井还在泄露
proving that the rig is still leaking!
你不可能得到这份视频
There is no way you could have gotten that video!
-我反对 -显然
- I object! - Clearly,
有人对网站动手脚了
someone did something to that website.
那你为什么撒谎说泄露已经解决了
So why would you lie about fixing that leak?
这份视频是非法获得
The video was illegally acquired!
-是吗 -闭嘴 伊森
- Oh, was it? - Shut up, Ethan.
他们得闯入
They would have had to break
油井的钻井平台才能获得视频
into the oil rig itself to get this feed.
所以你承认了
Oh, so you are admitting
这就是许珀里翁油井的视频
that this is the actual feed from the Hyperion?
-也就是说这是赃物 -保持秩序
- Which makes this stolen property! - Order!
闭嘴 伊森
Shut up, Ethan!
秩序 秩序
Order! Order!
威尔逊先生 这份证据不予采纳
Mr. Wilson. This evidence is not admissible.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
除非它能被独♥立♥查证
Until it can be independently verified.
而这样的视频需要调查
And video like this demands investigation.
我会告知司法部此事
I will refer this matter to the Department of Justice
对许珀里翁钻井进行全面调查
to fully examine the Hyperion oil rig.
等他们完成上述调查后
At such time as they do complete said investigation,
本次听证会再继续
this hearing will continue.
布拉德福特先生
Mr. Bradford.
你现在可以走了
You are excused for now.
但这是什么意思
But what does this mean?
意思是海湾石油
It means that GulfPetrol
不能再隐藏自己的肮脏行为了
won't be able to hide their activities anymore.
意味着有了现在这么多证据
It means that with all the evidence out there,
足够萨拉起诉
there's gonna be more than enough for Sarah
甚至能让所有其他受害者
and probably for a class-action
进行集体诉讼
lawsuit for all the other victims.
非常感谢你们二位
Thanks so much, both of you.
失陪一下
Excuse me one second.
格蕾丝
Grace.
抱歉刚才庭上跟伊森发生的争执
Hey. I'm sorry about what happened in there with Ethan.
我也希望事情不会到这一步
I wish that had gone another way.
你之前就是想告诉我这些吗
Is this what you were trying to tell me earlier?
我只想让你知道我会照顾你和贝琪
I just want you to know that I'm here for you and Becky,
如果你们有任何需要
anything you need.
如果你需要住处...
If you need a place to stay...
我们为什么会需要住处
Why would we need a place to stay?
我不会离开他
I'm not leaving him.
他毒害了其他人
He poisoned people.
儿童
Children.
他没毒害任何人 他只是做了自己的工作
He didn't poison anybody. He was just doing his job.
我知道伊森不完美
I know Ethan isn't perfect,
但他尽全力供养家庭
but he did what he did to provide for his family.
供养我
To provide for me.
不敢相信你还站在他这边 在他...
I can't believe you're standing by him after...
成熟点吧 哈里
Oh, grow up, Harry.
你以为会发生什么
What did you think was gonna happen?
我会离开他 回到你身边吗
I was gonna leave him and come running back to you?
那不公平
That's not fair.
伊森照顾我 他陪伴我
Ethan takes care of me. He's there for me.
比你做的好多了
More than you ever were.
我犯过很多错
I made a lot of mistakes.
我们说完了
We're done here.
哈里呢 他的所有东西都没了
Hey. Where's Harry? All his stuff is gone.
他把自己的房♥间清干净了
He cleaned out his room.
恐怕事情没往威尔逊先生期待的方向发展
I'm afraid things didn't work out for Mr. Wilson as he'd hoped.
对 他似乎很伤心 你觉得他还会回来吗
Yeah, he seemed pretty broken up. You think he's coming back?
我想我们得给他点时间
I think we should just give him some time.
不过往好的方面看
But hey, let's look on the positive side.
你虽然没打成石油架 艾略特
You may not have gotten your oil fight, Eliot,
但昨天是美好的一天
but yesterday was a pretty good day.
对 很刺♥激♥ 收获满满
Yeah, very exciting. So rewarding.
而且好过经营...
So much better than running...
伦敦的老旧剧院 对吧
a crummy old theater in London, eh?
帕克
Oh, Parker.
你不会也真的打算离开我们吧
You're not really thinking about leaving too, are you?
你俩 我...
You guys, I...
你们都知道这是我的最后一票了
You always knew that this was gonna be my last tour.
我已经不是从前那个人了
I-I'm just not the same person I used to be.
我得去找出自己之后要成为什么样的人
I need to go and figure out who the person is that I'm gonna be.
你们得看看这个
You have to see this.
突发新闻
许珀里翁钻发生灾难性爆♥炸♥
海上消防部队
Marine firefighting units
仍未能控制住火势
are still struggling to contain the blaze
大火来自于早前许珀里翁油井发生的大型爆♥炸♥
after a massive explosion at the Hyperion oil rig.
已有几人被证实失去生命迹象
Several people have been identified who have lost their lives,
据报道众多油井工人在爆♥炸♥后失踪
至少十来个油井工人受伤
and at least a dozen other workers are injured.
海岸警卫队拉了
The Coast Guard is maintaining
一英里的警戒防区 为了...
a mile standoff zone in order to...
他们炸了自己的油井 就为隐瞒罪行
They blew up their own oil rig to cover their tracks.
海湾石油官员将爆♥炸♥
GulfPetrol officials have laid the blame
海湾石油总裁"深表遗憾"
归责于环保恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
on ecoterrorists for the bombing.
州环境部官员正在核查卫星图像
The state's environmental officer is reviewing satellite imagery
并从现场发回报道 以预估这场惨剧
and reports from the site in order to estimate the damage
对周围路易斯安那州海岸线造成的危害
this tragedy may have caused to the nearby Louisiana coastline.
他们还是雇了别人替他们干的
And they hired somebody to do this for 'em.
他们不想脏了自己的手
They didn't want their fingerprints on this.
但是谁
But who?
我有独特的技术和内部知识
I have a unique set of skills and inside knowledge
我想贵司会非常需要
that I think your company will find very useful.
如果你给我一个机会证明自己
I think if you give me a chance to prove myself,
我会让你觉得物有所值
I'll prove invaluable.
说我很意外看到你来这 算轻描淡写了
To say I'm surprised to see you here would be an understatement.
你为什么想要
What made you decide you wanted
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表