剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
-出什么事了 -我不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
-先回办公室 麦克斯韦 -不不不
- Just go back to the office, Maxwell. - No, no, no.
你在说什么 我们必须拿到我的钱
What are you talking about? We need to get my money.
-快回办公室去 -我们必须拿到我的钱
- Go back to the office! - We need to get my money!
不 这可不行
Oh, no, you don't.
太棒了
Yes!
伙计们 我暂时拖住了守卫 但撑不了多久
Guys, I slowed the guards down, but it won't be for long.
老板 我们联♥系♥不上迭戈
Señor, we cannot reach Diego.
-我们该怎么办 -麦克斯韦来了
- What do we do? - Hey, Maxwell's here.
好吧 这下可热闹了
Well, then, now it's a party.
帕克已经下去了 保安快来了
Hey, Parker's already down there. Security's coming.
布里安娜暂停了电梯 我们也没法去金库那里
Breanna jammed the elevator. We can't access the vault level.
好吧 那我们该怎么下去
All right, how do we get down there?
-不行 那可不... -没办法
- No, that's not... mmm. - You gotta.
不行... 该死 哈迪森
Don't... Damn it, Hardison!
拿着
Take this!
布里安娜 你搞定马尼拉的电♥话♥监听了吗
Breanna, are you ready with the Manila phone tap?
如果他们没有密♥码♥...
If they don't get the code word...
当然 当天的密♥码♥ 搞定了
Uh, yeah. The daily code word. Got it.
我还要干扰这里的监视器
I'm also gonna blank the local CCTV, too,
尽可能多为帕克争取点时间
buy Parker as much time as I can.
我不会让你们失望的
Look, I'm not gonna let you guys down.
我们回头见
I'll see you soon.
没事 帕克 这里的警卫看不到你
Okay, Parker, the guards here can't see you.
远程监视系统呢
And the remote monitoring system?
都搞定了 马尼拉的电♥话♥在三
All good. Manila calling in three,
二 一 来
two, one...
哨兵离岸公♥司♥ 请问有什么事
Yes, Sentinel Offshore. How may I help you?
请说每日暗语
Daily code word, please.
当然 是...
Oh, yes. Um, so...
暗语是...
The, uh, code word is, um...
请说暗语
Uh, code word, please.
暗语是...
The code word is...
请等一下 我有时特别忙
Just one moment, please. Like, I'm so busy sometimes.
手忙脚乱
It's crazy, you know.
暗语是...
The code word is, um, uh...
石榴
Pomegranate.
石榴 对的
Granada. Yeah, sí.
暗语正确
Code accepted.
嗯
Yep.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Goodbye.
再见
Adiós.
帕克 我到位了
Parker, I'm in position.
我看着金库
I'm looking at the vault.
一共有四个制动栓
We've got four tumblers.
往右转
Turning right.
停
Stop.
向左
Left.
停
Stop.
你们俩 快来
Ustedes dos, vámonos!
有人来了
I've got an incoming.
他们都不清扫这些东西吗
Don't they ever clean these things?
怎么样啊 小伙子们
What's up, boys?
我最讨厌这些风道了
I hate stupid vents.
你怎么会讨厌通风管呢 通风管是最精彩的一环
How could you hate the vents? The vents are the best part.
布里安娜 我们就快把门打开了 有什么情况吗
Breanna, we're about to crack the door. Any problems?
没有 平安无事
Nope. All good.
我闻到了激光的味道
I smell lasers.
你... 什么 你闻到...
You... what? You smell...
对 有种臭氧 肉桂的味
Yeah, it's an ozone-y, cinnamon smell.
激光 谁还用激光啊
Lasers, who uses lasers anymore?
我来调整一下频率分辨率...
Let me just adjust the frequency resolution to...
宝贝 它不在可视的光谱范围
Oh, babe, it's outside of the visible spectrum.
不 你得放弃
No, no. You gotta bail on this.
不不不不不
No-no-no-no-no-no.
-你说不 是什么意思 -你来引导我过去
- What you mean, no? - You are gonna talk me through them.
我就知道
Oh, I know what this is.
我早跟你说过要多花些时间练习你的盗窃技术
I told you to spend more time practicing your burglary skills.
你现在要拿我和艾略特相提并论吗
You-you-you-you're gonna compare me to Eliot right now?
艾略特花了时间在通风管练习 你看多有成效
Eliot spent time in vent practice, and see how that paid off?
别拿我说事 不要...
Hey, don't bring me into this. Do not...
好吧 告诉你 我能行
Yeah, okay, you know what? I got this.
我能行 好吧
I got this. Fine.
好了 宝贝
All right, babe.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你前方15厘米
Six inches in front of you,
接着又是一个60厘米
and another two feet after.
你记得有一次休假吗 劈叉那次
Now, you remember that one time on vacation? That split?
嗯 你肯定知道
Yeah, you know the one.
向右滚
Roll to the right.
很好 就到那里 对
Good, good, right there. Yeah.
宝贝 可没有回头路了
Okay, babe, there's no way back.
要过一条矮的
Over a low one.
准备好了吗
You ready?
放低
Lowering...
对
Yep.
我能做到 我能做到
I got it. I got it. I got it.
我不行了
I ain't got it.
我做不到了 我做不到
I don't got it. I don't got it.
你在上面还好吗
You all good up there?
嗯 我挥洒自如呢
Yeah, yeah, I'm smooth as silk.
破坏掉那个锁 它就会重置安全协议
Pop that lock and it'll override the safety protocols
把激光关掉
and turn off the lasers.
很好
Good.
激光已关闭 你安全了
Lasers just kicked off. You're clear.
好了
Okay, okay.
你看
See?
也没那么困难吧
That wasn't so hard, was it?
以他们向我收的钱
Considering what they charged me,
按说这是不可能的
that was supposed to be impossible.
你为什么笑
Why are you smiling?
是你
It's you.
你看
See?
你不总需要电击枪
You don't always need a taser.
但我喜欢电击枪
But I like the tasers.
起来 起来
Come on, come on!
站住
Stop!
抓住他们 抓住他们
Get them, get them!
你没拉伸吧
You didn't stretch, did you?
快快快
Go, go, go, go, go!
他们跑哪去了 应该在这里啊
Where the hell did they go? They should be here!
演出服
Costume.
她藏在演出服装里了
She's hiding in the costume.
-要帮忙吗 -天呐
- Can I help you? - Oh, wow.
你好
Hi.
我是铁粉
Big fan.
卡玛拉 卡玛拉 卡玛拉
Com4r4t! Com4r4t! Com4r4t!
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你拿着 就是你的了
You hold it, you own it.
我的头
Oh, my head.
情况如何
How'd we do?
阿片类受害者的基金又增加了两千万
Another 20 million for the opiate victims fund.
我说小布
Hey, Bre, come on.
我们还有件事要做
We got one more thing to do.
还有个事我没搞明白
One thing I still don't get.
如果我们不用炸♥弹♥
Why go through all that trouble planting it
为什么还要大费周章去安装呢
if we weren't gonna use that bomb?
喂
Yes?
弗莱彻 通报一下 美国法警在路上了
Hey, Fletcher, just a heads-up. U.S. Marshals are on the way.
你是个逃犯 记得吗
You are a fugitive, remember?
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表