剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
你以为你能让罪名成立吗 你的小栽赃
You think you're gonna make this stick, your little setup?
当然不是 当然不是
Oh, no, of course not, course not.
你有最好的律师
You got the best lawyers,
再加上你有自己的安保 RIZ安保
plus you got your own private security force, RIZ.
只要你能开支票
I mean, as long as you can write those checks.
你就还在付账 对吧
You are still paying the bills, right?
你或许该给他们去个电♥话♥
You might want to give them a call.
我会的
I will.
看谁能笑到最后
We'll see who's laughing then.
喂 什么事
Yeah, what?
什么
What?
不 不
No, no.
你干了什么
What did you do?
什么 我什么也没干
What? I didn't do anything.
刚才一通来电触发了一号♥保险库内
An incoming cell signal just triggered a bomb
安装的一枚炸♥弹♥
that just detonated in vault one.
里面的一切都毁了
Everything inside is destroyed.
珠宝 毒品 不记名债券 现金
The jewels, the drugs, the bearer bonds, the cash.
那个保险库里 我客户的所有资产都没了
Everything belonging to my clients in that vault is destroyed.
我的客户是世界上最有权势的变♥态♥
My clients are the most powerful psychopaths on the planet.
其中三人有自己的军队
Three of them have actual armies.
其中一人还有核武器
One of them has nukes,
而你把他们安全保障炸了
and you blew up their safety net!
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我们逃
We run.
这辈子都得逃了
For the rest of our lives.
从某方面来说 科比特跟麦克斯韦一样坏
In his way, Corbett was just as bad as Maxwell.
而我们不留后患
And we don't leave loose ends.
永远不
Ever.
老兄
Hey, man, hey.
我需要你帮忙
I need you to help me with something.
什么都行 随时开口
Anything, anytime.
新奥尔良
新奥尔良秋葵浓汤 天呐
New Orleans gumbo, man.
我觉得它能自成一派了
I think it deserves its own food group.
等等 那些是伊姆斯躺椅吗
Wait, are those Eames chairs?
还有 当然少不了
And, of course...
不会吧
Come on.
哈里的客户还在监狱
Harry's client's still in jail,
所以我把这里买♥♥了下来
so I bought the place.
你知道这事吗
You know about this?
我喜欢
Well, I like it.
看起来棒极了 哥们
Place looks great, man.
我觉得这是我起码能做的
I figured it was the least I could do.
你起码能做的
Least you could do.
我觉得这很正确
Well, I think it's the right call.
暂时是
For now.
有什么我不知道的吗
Did I miss something?
家庭事务
Family business.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
斯里兰卡
Sri Lanka.
那边货币正在受击 如果我坐视不管
Currency is under attack. If I don't do something,
可能导致经济崩溃
it could trigger a total economic collapse.
好极了
Oh, great,
所以如果我想让你留下来 我就支持饥荒
so if I want you here with me, I'm pro-famine.
酷
Cool.
你该去
You should go.
我...
I...
我想让你去
I want you to do this.
你知道没你的祝福 我哪也不会去 对吧 宝贝
You know I wouldn't do it without your blessing, right, babe?
但带布里安娜跟你去
But take Breanna with you.
别把她留给我
Don't leave her with me.
我终于联♥系♥到了奶奶
So I finally got Nana on the phone.
一周前 联调局找上门了
About a week ago, FBI came knocking on her door.
别担心 她都习惯了
No worries. I mean, she's used to it.
但他们找上门不是因为我
But they weren't knocking for me.
她干了什么
What's she into?
偷信♥用♥卡♥
Stolen credit cards.
勒索软件袭击 入侵国防部
Ransomware attacks. DoD incursions.
都是你在那个年龄爱干的事
All the same stuff you were into at that age.
对
Yeah.
你也知道那时的我会有什么下场
And you know where I was headed.
直到我遇见了你
Until I met you.
别把她留给我
Don't leave her with me.
宝贝 她崇拜你
Babe, she idolizes you.
这个嘛 我确实很厉害
Well, yeah. I mean, I'm awesome.
但我不是个家长
But I'm not a parent.
我认识世界上一打的团队
I know about a dozen crews around the world
会很乐意反对你
that would happily disagree.
新奥尔良基地
The New Orleans base.
我都有点遗憾自己的重聚派对就要结束了
I'm almost sorry my little reunion concert's come to an end.
其实
Yeah, well...
这可以是重聚驻扎
it could be a reunion tour.
不 我退休了
No. I'm retired.
但你在这里有趣多了
But it's so much more fun with you here.
而且第一条规则是什么
And what's the first rule?
犯罪有趣
Crime is fun.
或许轮不到我说 我几乎不认识你
May not be my place to say it-- I barely know you--
但指挥他人似乎
but you do seem to be a lot happier
让你比之前更加开心
when you have someone dancing on the string.
索菲
Sophie.
你退出后外面的世界变糟了许多
It's gotten worse out there since you hung it up.
我们需要你的帮忙
We could use the help.
这个嘛
Well...
先别说是驻扎
let's not call it a tour.
先从几场私人秀开始
A few intimate shows to start off with.
我有个提议
I have a proposition.
听起来有人被虫咬了
Sounds like someone's been bitten by the bug.
不 不仅是因为心急
Well, no, it's not just the rush.
当然这也是部分原因
Although that was a big part of it.
你们对麦克斯韦受害者帮助 令人佩服
What you did for Maxwell's victims, that was incredible.
但我一直在想他说的一些话
But, no, I've been thinking about something that he said.
救赎是一个过程
Redemption is a process.
听我说完
Hear me out.
这些
These, uh...
你们盯上的这些人
these people you pursue,
他们不再坑蒙拐骗了
they don't just cheat anymore.
他们重新书写规则
They rewrote the rules.
所以现在即使他们被抓 也不会受到惩罚
So now if they get caught, they never really get punished.
我知道他们的想法 他们触犯的法律
I know how they think, I know the laws they bend,
我也知道他们花钱让谁干脏活
and I know who they pay off to do it.
让我做你们的内应吧
Let me be your inside man.
这点我得承认
I'll give him this:
他这番话很有说服力
He crafts a compelling argument.
也许我该弄个伪装衣柜 买♥♥些防风衣
Maybe I should get a disguise closet. Some windbreakers.
缉毒局 联调局 或许留个八字须
DEA, FBI. Maybe a mustache.
一步步来 亲爱的威尔逊先生
Baby steps, our Mr. Wilson.
或许蓄个胡子
Maybe a beard?
再练习一下口音
Work on my accents a little bit?
钢索滑轮 在那装个钢索滑轮吗
Zipline. A zipline there?
不 用这个...
No, run it up this...
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表