剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
These bundles are ridiculous.
别怪那些钱
Don't blame the bundles.
布里安娜严格按我要求做的
Breanna made exactly what I asked for,
价值三百万美金
three million worth.
这意味着你可以和其他人一起
It means you'll be able to waltz out of the party
大摇大摆离开派对
with everybody else.
没人会看裙子下面
No one's gonna look under the dress.
不 把这些用胶带粘到我裙底会浪费很多时间
No, taping these under my dress eats up so much time.
做不到
It can't be done.
甚至可以说不可能完成吗
Might even say it's impossible?
你可以走了 布里安娜
That'll be all for now, Breanna.
好的
Okay.
你知道她拿那颗珍珠是为了给你留个好印象
You know she took that pearl to impress you.
但不管怎样 她现在和我们一起了
But, for better or worse, she's with us now.
我们必须帮助她成长
We have to help her grow.
就像你曾对我做的那样吗
Like you did with me?
像我们相互帮助的那样
The way we all did with each other.
如果我可以这样 或许能行
If I could do this... it might work.
可惜裙子不够大
It's a shame the dress isn't bigger.
看看那条裙子
Look at that dress!
天啊
Oh, my stars.
那是谁
Who is that?
我知道穿上那条裙子是什么感觉
I know how I'd feel in that dress.
如果我错了 请纠正我
Correct me if I'm wrong,
但你不是不想引起别人对你的注意吗
but wouldn't you not want to attract attention to yourself?
你不喜欢我的裙子吗
You don't like my dress?
我按你要求做了修改
I made the modifications you asked for.
内侧有带子和口袋 而且
And there are straps and pockets on the inside, and...
你确定要这么大的裙摆吗
are you sure you want the hoops that wide?
听起来很好 莉诺
Sounds perfect, Lenore.
有时最好的隐藏方式
Sometimes the best way to hide
就是用你的光芒闪瞎他们的眼
is to blind them with your brightness.
借过
Excuse me.
你这个大帅哥
You handsome devil!
恭喜你 你很受欢迎
Congratulations! You're a big hit.
还有位置再加个人吗
Got room for one more?
椅子太小 我喜欢你的马尾辫
Little chair. I like your pony tail.
再提醒我一遍 我们为什么邀请她来着
Remind me again why we invited her.
你想让贝儿知道 她永远不会得到你的许可证
Well, you want Belle to know she's never gonna get your license.
当她看到你今晚挣了多少钱
When she sees how much money you rake in tonight,
她一定会认输
she's gonna fold her cards for sure.
抱歉 香槟有点喝多了
Sorry 'bout that. Little too much champagne.
你的大鱼会输掉那么多吗
Your whales will lose that much?
不是在这里 是在豪赌客室
Not here. In the high rollers room.
这些大鱼不是很刺♥激♥
These whales aren't very exciting.
各位玩家 本桌是21点纸牌游戏 每注五万
Players, the game is blackjack. Buy-in is 50,000.
他们会面不改色在赌桌上输掉一百万
They'll lose a million at the tables without even flinching.
这已经算刺♥激♥了
That's pretty exciting.
这是你做的吗
You made this?
你真有天赋
You got a gift.
-谢谢 -那是
- Thank you. - Is that...
那是
is that...
柠檬汁
Lemon juice!
是吗
Are you?
好吧
Okay.
运钞推车离开了
The drop car is leaving.
结算室现在没人
And the count room is clear.
你要把这个写下来吗
You're gonna go write that down?
我以为你有表格
I thought you had a spreadsheet.
在车里
It's in the car.
快去拿
Go get it!
好吧
All right.
-伙计 -我知道
- Dude. - I know.
好吧 丹尼斯很快会回来
All right, Dennis is gonna be back soon.
现在是我们的机会
Now's our window.
庄家20点
Dealer has 20.
拜托 不是又这样吧
Come on, not again.
太不可思议了
It's incredible.
这一局赢了
This one won.
布里安娜 监控切换成循环
Breanna, deploy the loop.
按下一个按钮
Pushed a whole button
播放帕克之前录好的
and looped the empty hallway footage
空走廊的录像带
that Parker recorded earlier.
任何人看 都将看到空荡荡的走廊
Anyone looking will see a big, fat nothing in the hallway.
看到了吗 你贡献了
See? You contributed.
艾略特 灰姑娘
Eliot, Cinderella,
你们有十分钟
you have 10 minutes.
开心了吗
Happy?
圣克莱尔女士 我能陪你去豪赌客室吗
Miss St. Claire, may I escort you to the high rollers room?
范文克尔先生 我需要解决个人体液问题
Mr. Van Winkle, I need to attend to a personal bodily function.
我在这里等你
Well, I'll wait right here for you.
但这是个人体液问题
But it's a personal bodily function.
可能需要好久
It could take hours.
我去那跟你汇合
I'll meet you there.
这棒极了
This is great.
你真是个天才
You're a genius.
我们有三个赢家
We have three winners.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
当我给信♥号♥♥后
When I give the signal,
你们就开始赢
you start winning.
就像在布达佩斯和内特一样
Like with Nate in Budapest.
抱歉错过了葬礼
Sorry to miss the funeral.
拉斯维加斯的囚犯没有假期
Vegas prisons don't give vacations.
你们现在来了 这才最重要
Well, you're here now, and that's what counts.
为内特什么事都可以 还有你
Anything for Nate. And you.
他们赢钱了
They just won.
只是十轮中的一轮
It's just one hand out of ten.
别这么紧张 这能让他们继续玩
Don't look so nervous. It keeps them playing.
你们在这干什么 这里是限制区域
What are you guys doing in here? This is a restricted area.
博尔&金500型号♥ 真可爱
A Boyle & Kim 500. How adorable.
各位
Guys...
这里有好多钱
there's a lot of money in here.
这不就是目的吗
Isn't that kind of the point?
不 超级多钱
No, like, too much money.
好几千万这么多
Like, tens of millions too much.
我不可能把这都藏在裙子下
There's no way it's all gonna fit under this dress.
各位 我们有其他问题了
Guys, we got another problem.
这些人是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
These guys are Russian mob.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 你怎么知道他们是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Russians? How do you know they're Russian?
因为他们有很独特的...
Because it's a very distinctive...
等等
Hang on.
这会是个问题吗
Is this going to be a problem?
不不 一切都好
No, no, no, everything's fine.
德米特里的钱很安全 别担心
Dmitri's money's safe, don't worry.
我的工作就是担心
It's my job to worry.
查德瑞肯定在替俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮洗钱
Chaudry must be laundering money for the Russian mob.
这就是他为自己帝国计划注资的方法
That's how he's financing his empire plans.
杰克不是员工
Jake's not an employee.
他在保护俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头政♥治♥家的钱
He's protecting money for a Russian oligarch.
这个计划取决于我们清空金库
The plan depends on us emptying the vault.
我们得重新计划
We may have to regroup.
对 但如果我们现在离开
Yeah, if we leave now, though,
莉诺和艾娃会失去她们的家
Lenore and Ava are gonna lose their house.
各位
Guys...
我有个主意
I have an idea.
太棒了
Yeah!
他们一直在赢钱
They keep winning.
只是偶尔赢几把 对吧
Well, it's just a hand here and there, right?
让他们继续玩
Keeps them playing.
威士忌
Whiskey.
如果你弄丢了德米特里的钱
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表