剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
This is called the gloat! It's the best part. Come on.
天哪 天哪
Oh my, oh my!
我们有什么
What do have we here?
好吧 好吧
OK. All right.
我把他们入侵的视频传到所有人的屏幕上
I'm loading video of their break-in to all of our screens.
只要给我一句话 我就让好戏开演
Just give me the word, and I'll pop open the curtain.
我确信你在非法入侵
I do believe you're trespassing.
路易斯安那州有严格的法律禁止非法入侵
Louisiana has very strong laws against breaking and entering.
她他妈的在这干什么
What the hell is she doing here?
这个地方应该被清理干净了
Place is supposed to be cleared out by now.
什么
What?
那孩子拖了我们一整天的后腿
The kid screwed up our whole day.
我们落后了
We're behind.
这个地方应该被清空了
Place was supposed to be emptied out.
-这里只有她一个人吗 -只有她一个
- She the only one here? - Just her.
我今晚只被雇来杀一个人
I'm only paid to kill one person tonight.
所以你得搞定她
So you'll have to take care of her.
所有人 保持冷静
Everyone, stay calm.
-把她绑起来 -什么
- Tie her up. - What?!
朱尼尔 给我递杯水
Junior, get me a drink.
新来的
The newcomer.
我认识他
I know him.
-他认识你吗 -我希望不
- Does he know you? - I hope not.
他们叫他幽灵
They call him The Wraith.
他是西海岸最臭名昭著的杀手之一
He's one of the most notorious hit men on the eastern seaboard.
这份工作变得更可怕了
This job just got a whole lot scarier.
他是杀手吗 他为什么在这
He's an assassin? Why is he here?
不知道 但他是全世界最顶尖的杀手之一
No idea, but he's one of the best in the world.
你看到他的徽章了吗
Did you see his medallions?
一个是圣朱利安 一个是圣赫伯特
One is St. Julian, and one is St. Hubert.
杀人犯和猎人的守护神
Patron saints of murderers and hunters alike.
他想确保自己被庇佑
He wanted to make sure he was covered.
我们不能就这么丢下她
We can't just leave her like this.
好了 我已经上暗网了
OK, I'm looking on the dark web.
如果你想要某人死 就该去找幽灵
The Wraith is the guy you call when you want someone dead.
你还记得在车祸中死去的红衣主教吗
You remember that cardinal who was in that car crash?
幽灵
联邦证人保护计划里被毒死的那个女人
Jane Doe in WITSEC who was poisoned?
编号♥11563号♥单独关押总喜欢尖叫的那个犯人
Inmate number 11563 in solitary who squealed?
幽灵
这些都是幽灵的好戏
All of that is The Wraith.
好吧 这...这太吓人了
Oh... OK, this is-- this is really scary.
蒂娜 我们必须带你离开这
Tina, we have to get you out of here.
要是他找到你 你就死定了
If he finds you like this, you're a sitting duck.
怎么走 我们又不能下楼
How? We can't go down.
那我们就上楼
Then we go up.
那个把手上的是真的骨头吗
Is that real bone on that handle?
其实她不是麻烦
See, she won't be a problem.
对 我们可以放她走 对吧
Yeah, we could just let her go, right?
她也不会做任何事 所以不如...
I mean, she's not gonna do anything, so...
她是你们的麻烦
She's your problem.
但如果你们的解决方案
But if your solution is to let someone
是让一个能认出我的人离开 那...
who can recognize my face go, then...
我的麻烦就不是她了
she's not my problem.
而是你们
You are.
突发新闻
地方检察官基利安·桑托罗参加万圣节游♥行♥
一年一度的万圣节游♥行♥
...the annual Halloween parade,
今年的总指挥是克里斯蒂娜·基利安·桑托罗
grand marshaled this year by Christina Killian Santoro,
人群刚刚转过运河街
has made the turn at Canal Street.
好的 明白了 我们会解决好
Yeah, understood. We'll take care of it.
-我们会... -没错 我们等游♥行♥的队伍到
- We're just gonna... - Yeah, w-we'll wait for the parade
这样就没人会听到枪声了 就像...
so no one hears our shot. Just like...
像你的行事风格 对吧 幽灵先生
Just like you, right, Mr. Wraith?
游♥行♥ 游♥行♥ 游♥行♥ 游♥行♥ 游♥行♥
The parade. The parade. The parade. The parade. The parade.
新泽西州
New Jersey!
突发新闻
地方检察官基利安·桑托罗参加万圣节游♥行♥
克里斯蒂娜·基利安·桑托罗
Christina Killian Santoro,
新泽西州的地方检察官
district attorney from New Jersey.
她是今年游♥行♥的总指挥
She's grand marshal of the parade this year.
她因为捣毁泽西黑帮而出名
She's known for cracking down on the Jersey Mob.
他们一定是先派了些像赫伯特这样的小喽啰来
They must have sent small-timers like the Herberts
清空守住游♥行♥路线经过的房♥子
to come in and secure houses along the parade route.
就像蒂娜的房♥子
Like Tina's.
还有我们的
And ours.
游♥行♥队伍大概还有十分钟会经过这里
The parade's supposed to pass by here in about ten minutes.
索菲 我们必须阻止这些人杀她...
Sophie, we gotta stop them before the kill her...
还有你
and you.
快跟上
Come on.
好的 我来了
OK, I'm coming.
我们要去哪
Where are we gonna go?
我没搞懂
I don't understand.
-我的天 -没错
- Oh, my god. - Yeah.
你要从窗户爬出去
You're going out the window.
什么
What?
要不然你去爬窗户
How about you can do that,
我就待在这里等死怎么样 这样也挺好
and I will stay here and die, that's fine.
别担心 我很擅长这个
Don't worry, I'm really good at this.
什么
What?
"我们可以直接放她去报♥警♥" 白♥痴♥
"We can just let her skip over to the police!" Moron.
我离开学校的时候 你说让我来设计楼层图
When I left school, you said I'd be designing new floorplans.
我没有答应来杀人
I didn't sign up to kill anyone!
那你答应来干什么 小可爱
What did you sign up for, Sweetie?
我们只是需要你离开这里
We just needed you to leave the house.
我们只是想稍微吓吓你
We only wanted to scare you a bit.
灯光 雾气 再配上诡异的声音
Lights, some fog, creepy noises.
有点闹鬼的感觉
A little haunting.
闹鬼
Haunting?
闹什么鬼
What haunting?
骗局的一部分
It's just part of the con.
你给他们一点惊吓
You give people a scare,
让他们觉得这里有鬼 然后走人
they think there are spirits around, and boom!
我们就可以压低收♥购♥价再高价卖♥♥出
Undermarket property we can flip.
绝对不可以拿鬼神之事开玩笑
You don't mess with the afterlife.
你可能会遭报应
It might mess with you back.
鬼神之事 得了吧
The afterlife? C'mon.
你知道我见过多少死人吗
Do you know how many I've seen die?
那种感觉...
What it's like...
当他们眼里的光...
when the light...
逐渐熄灭的时候
dies from their eyes?
灵魂是真的
Spirits are real.
我看到过灵魂离开肉体的样子
I've watched as they leave the body,
当他们会停止挣扎时
when they stop struggling.
你绝不可拿它们开玩笑
You don't mess with that.
可是...
But...
你杀人...
you kill people...
我不是他们死亡的原因
I didn't cause their death.
我只是一把武器
I'm just a weapon.
一把非常精良的武器
A very good one.
-真好 真是太好了 -怎么了
- Nice. Real nice. - What?
布里安娜 我有主意了
Breanna, I have an idea.
你万圣节的那些道具
Your Halloween stuff.
你的平板电脑都能控制 对吧
It's hooked up to your tablet, right?
是的 还有赫伯特他们装的那些
Yeah, and all the ones the Herberts installed, too.
我需要更强的电力
I'm gonna need more power.
幸好我正在能增强电力的地方
Luckily I'm in the right place for that.
随着游♥行♥的队伍靠近杰克逊广场
As the parade approaches Jackson Square,
我们可以看到今天的服装真是美轮美奂...
we can see that the costumes this year are gorgeous...
汉密尔顿 三楼的窗户
Hamilton. Third floor window.
去找到视野最佳的位置
Check for the best line of sight.
帕克 快点
Parker, hurry up.
观测员汉密尔顿 他正在上楼
The spotter, Hamilton, he's coming up.
-准备好了吗 -没有
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表