剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Yes.
但我们没什么机会再看到彼此了
But we don't get to see each other too much anymore.
斯黛拉
Hey, Stella.
不如我陪你上楼去 让你躺下休息一会吧
Why don't I take you upstairs so you can go lie down?
好的
All right, then.
布里安娜在帮忙照顾斯黛拉
Breanna's helping to settle Stella, so...
我们目前掌握了什么信息
what do we know?
我们知道她爱上了一个目标
Well, we know she fell in love with a mark.
而且她爱的人签署了她的永久委托书
And the person she loved signed her durable power of attorney.
委托书和她最好的战利品放在一起
Which she keeps with her greatest score.
也许就是这个
Well, maybe this is it.
她偷到的城♥堡♥ 博蒙特海边城♥堡♥
The chateau she stole, the Beaumont-Sur-Mer.
城♥堡♥已经被"匿名"捐出去了
The chateau was donated "anonymously"
后来变成了一家孤儿院
and turned into an orphanage.
那知更鸟蛋钻石呢
What about the Robin's Egg Diamond?
不可能 钻石在07年被发现了
No. That was recovered in '07.
这就是豺狼的风格
That's the thing with the Jackal.
她从来不会真的留住战利品
She never really kept her scores.
她更在意的是骗局而不是骗到的钱财
She was more into the con than the coin.
"人生是旅行而非终点"
"Life's a journey, not a destination."
拉尔夫·瓦尔多·爱默生
Ralph Waldo Emerson.
还有史密斯飞船乐队
And Aerosmith. Yeah.
我们把所有重现的宝物都摘下来
Let's pull off everything we know that's resurfaced.
就是它
That's it.
特灵顿手♥枪♥
The Turlington Pistol.
她最棒的战利品就是一把旧枪
Her greatest score is an old gun?
不 它可不只是一把旧枪
No, that's not just an old gun.
这把枪是在1902年给泰迪·罗斯福制♥造♥的
It was made in 1902 for Teddy Roosevelt.
纯金打造 枪柄镶嵌了珍珠
Solid gold, pearl inlay handle.
是独一无二的珍品
It's one-of-a-kind.
怎么了 就算我不喜欢枪 我还是懂枪啊
What? I don't like guns. I still know about 'em.
它的历史 艺术性都让它成为无价之宝
Well, it's history, art, and it's priceless.
你们在楼上的时候 我和艾略特搜了这栋房♥子
While you were upstairs, Eliot and I searched the house.
所有地方都仔细检查过了 没看到枪
It's been picked through. No gun.
会被菲尔拿走了吗 他一直在卖♥♥她的东西
What about Phil? He's been selling all of her stuff.
也许他早就卖♥♥掉了
Maybe he sold it already.
不可能
No.
不会的 像特灵顿手♥枪♥这样的珍品被卖♥♥的话
No, something like the Turlington goes on the market,
我们圈子里早就人尽皆知了
it makes a lot of noise in our world.
我估计枪还在菲尔手上 但他并不识货
I'll bet Phil's still got it. He doesn't know what he's got.
关于斯黛拉的监护权你查到什么了
What have you found out about Stella's guardian?
辛克利必须每周向法♥院♥提交一份被监护人的报告
Hinkley's gotta file a weekly report on his wards with the court.
事实上 他大概一小时后就要提交了
In fact, he's doing that in about an hour.
那我们就分开行动
So we divide and conquer.
你们利用菲尔去找到枪 幸运的话还有委托书
You use Phil to find the gun and hopefully the power of attorney,
我和布里安娜会尽量让斯黛拉想起来
and Breanna and I will try and get Stella to remember.
就算我们没法找到那些文件
If we can't find those papers, maybe
也许我们可以搞清楚签署文件的人是谁
we can find the person that signed them.
好的
All right.
新奥尔良法♥院♥
那个就是菲尔
That's Phil?
他看着像一个二手车销♥售♥员打的喷嚏
He looks like a used car salesman's sneeze.
-他在跟谁说话 -那是克拉克法官
- Who's he talking to? - That's Judge Clark.
就是他把斯黛拉的监护权判给菲尔的
He's the one who awarded guardianship of Stella to him,
以及其余的75个监护权
along with his other 75 wards.
等等 他所有的被监护人都是一个法官判的
Wait, all his wards came from one judge?
辛克利在经营一项生意
Hinkley's running a business,
那个法官就是他的生意合伙人
and the judge is just one of his business partners.
我们必须让菲尔说出他藏斯黛拉东西的地方
Well, we need Phil to tell us where he stashed Stella's things.
看来我们需要用上小伊蒂了
This calls for a Little Edie.
索菲还没把这招教给我
Sophie hasn't taught me that con yet.
真是太恶心了
This is disgusting!
你怎么能让我听到这些污言秽语
How could you expose me to this filth?!
美国前总统夫人杰奎琳·肯尼迪的
怪异远房♥亲戚伊蒂母女
住在被称为"灰色花♥园♥"的偏远老宅
其中女儿被成为小伊蒂
那个小伊蒂啊
That Little Edie.
多萝西娅 多萝西娅 求你了
Dorothea, Dorothea, please.
你控制住自己 冷静点...
Just get a hold of yourself and calm down--
非常抱歉 非常抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
-没事吧 -嗯
- Everything okay? - Yes.
有事 她是我妹妹
No, well, it's my sister.
我有她的监护权...
I've got guardianship over her and--
她一直都不太稳定
She's never been exactly stable.
她继承了我们父母一半的财产
She inherited half of our parents' estate,
所以我有很多钱可以对付这个麻烦
so there's plenty of money to throw at the problem.
就是从来都不管用
Just never helps!
-讨厌 讨厌 -也许我能起作用
- Toro, toro! - Well, maybe I can.
对于成年人监护我有些经验
I have some experience with adult guardianship.
真的
You do?
那真是太好了
Oh, that would be amazing!
我的天
Oh, God.
她不会好起来了 对吧
She's not gonna be okay, is she?
内特那边 一切发生得...很快
With Nate, it was... quick.
而斯黛拉呢 会像是看着
With Stella it's gonna be like watching
一颗明亮的星星逐渐暗淡
a bright star just fade away.
想着她每天都在尽力就行了
Well, just remember she's doing the best she can.
我们能做的是尽力去帮助她
All we can do is do our best to help her.
不是我们 是你 你对她真的非常非常好
Not we, you. You were really, really good with her.
你在这方面有经验 对吧
You have some experience with this, don't you?
在我最终由奶奶照顾之前
Right before I ended up with Nana,
他们本想把我放在外婆那里
they tried to put me with my grandma.
开始她记得我是谁 可后来...
She remembered me at first, but then...
我觉得她们的大脑就像是某种...窗户
I think their mind is just kind of like a... a window.
耐心一点 但你可以帮助她们打开它
Takes some patience, but you can help them open it.
这个事应该由你来负责 布里安娜
You should take the lead on this one, Breanna.
好吧
Okay.
斯黛拉
Hey, Stella?
你的咖啡
Here is your cup of joe.
又香又热
Nice and hot.
太好了
Excellent.
我一向喜欢和乔一起喝一杯
I always enjoyed a cup with Jo.
你说你来这
So, uh, you said you came here
是因为你在干一单活
because you were out running a job.
一向如此
Always.
我从没有享受过空闲
I never had the luxury of standing still.
那是1976年
It was 1976.
伦敦
London.
整座城市都因为一个金库大劫案而轰动
The entire city was abuzz over a vault heist.
价值一百万美元的金币 不见了
One million U.S. in gold coins, gone.
银行案仍没有嫌犯
警♥察♥困惑不已
The police were baffled.
但一个烂醉的窃贼说走了嘴 告诉了我主谋
But a very drunk larcenist let it slip to me who's done the job
一个叫厄尔的伦敦黑帮
A London gangster named Earl.
厄尔的大部分时间都在他的酒吧找乐子
Earl spent most of his time gallivanting at his pub.
趁他一分心我就行动了
As soon as he was distracted, I made my move.
我怀疑他是在那里洗钱
I suspected he was laundering money there,
可能用了假名当业主
likely under a false owner,
所以我假定他也会把金币藏在那里
so I presumed he'd be hiding his gold there as well.
亲近你的敌人 但更亲近你的金子
Keep your enemies close and your gold closer.
我找到了他的保险柜
I found his safe.
价值百万的金币不可能在别的地方
One million in gold coin couldn't be anywhere else,
而这对我来说是坏消息
which was bad news for me.
我向来不擅长打开密♥码♥保险柜
I was never any good at combination safes.
于是你把柜门炸了
So you blew the door.
怎么 扛着25公斤的金币
What, carry 55 pounds of gold
厄尔的人还在从唯一的楼梯上来 不行
with Earl's men running up the only stairs? No.
厄尔只能等到劫案的风头过去
Earl had to let the heat on the robbery die down.
然后他可以去找个买♥♥家
Then he could find a buyer.
那就意味着如果我有数周的时间去接触保险柜
And that meant that I had time to find the combination
我就有时间把密♥码♥找出来
if I could access the safe for several weeks.
数周 你是怎么办到的
Weeks? How did you manage that?
我给自己找了个合适的工作
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表