剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Versailles International Credit. Adrienne Bisset speaking.
你好 我是艾克修斯大厦的克丽丝塔·克劳利
Hi there. This is Krista Crawley from Axios Tower.
我丈夫和我在您那里有贷款
My husband and I have a loan with you.
我们需要借更多的钱
We're gonna need more money.
这些资金要用来做什么
And what will these funds be for?
将我们的普通楼层转换成两小层
To convert our regular floors into two sets of tiny floors.
楼层翻倍 租金翻倍
Double the floors, double the rent.
你真该过来亲自看看
You should come check it out.
接下来的时间点必须卡得非常准
The timing here has to be perfect.
当杰森带着帕克去参观已完成区域的时候
While Jason gives Parker a tour of the completed areas,
我和威尔逊先生带着真正的艾德丽安·贝塞特
Mr. Wilson and I will take the real Adrienne Bisset
去参观未完工的区域
on a tour of the incomplete areas which,
经过艾略特和布里安娜的特别布置后
after some careful prep by Eliot and Breanna,
那里会看起来糟糕透顶
who will make it look like such a disaster,
一定能逼她取消贷款
it will force her to pull the loan.
我讨厌穿正装 显得我特别的死板
Oh, I hate business clothes. They make me feel so starchy.
为什么我们要同时做干这两件事
Why are we doing this at the same time?
带着艾德丽安今天参观 让帕克明天参观
Isn't it less risky to have Adrienne take her tour today
这样做风险不是会更小吗
and have Parker go tomorrow?
通知 像这样的检查一般会写书面通知给客户
Billing. Inspections like this are always billed to the client.
克劳利夫妇会知道她确切出发的时间
The Crawleys are gonna know exactly what time she takes off,
以及车接她的时间
what time her car picks her up.
再说了 如果过于简单 那也没什么意思
Besides, if it was easy, it wouldn't be fun.
好了 让我们去偷一个有钱的公♥寓♥开♥发♥商吧
All right, let's go steal a luxury development condo financier!
你说出来任务就成功不了了
It doesn't work if you say it like that.
什么意思 你们搞得好像这种事有规矩似的
What do you mean? You guys act like there's rules to this,
可又没人告诉过我都有哪些规矩
but nobody ever explains what they are.
走廊已经翻新了
Hallway's renovated.
我们接下来应该翻新套房♥了
We should renovate the suite next.
没错
Yeah.
艾克修斯大厦
销♥售♥办公室
你好 你一定是艾德丽安
Hello! You must be Adrienne.
没错 我就是艾德丽安
Oui, I am Adrienne.
希望这一切都值得我从法国大老远飞过来
Ooh, I hope this is worth the long flight from France.
我就是法国人
Where I am from.
我也希望如此 请这边走
I hope so too! This way please.
我们非常抱歉克劳利夫妇无法亲自前来
We're so sorry that the Crawleys couldn't make it.
我们是建筑师 非常乐意带您参观
We're the architects, and we'd love to take you on the tour.
你好
Bonjour.
为什么我们要从服务人员入口进去
And why are we going through the service entrance?
什么 不是的 这是私人豪华阁楼套房♥的入口
What? Oh, no, this is the private penthouse entrance.
我们都喜欢称其为
We like to call it--
工业风尚
Industrial chic.
请进吧
Shall we?
好的
Of course.
歇业
地道新奥尔良美食
他们到哪了
Where are they?
红色是哈里和索菲 绿色是帕克
Uh, the red is Harry and Sophie, the green is Parker.
我已经进入了电梯控制系统
And I'm in the elevator system.
艾克修斯大厦是应用了先进技术的二十层建筑
Axios Tower is 20 state-of-the-art stories.
加厚的三层玻璃保证隔音
Plus triple-paned glass means no sound gets through.
隔音的玻璃 真是太棒了
Ah. Sound-proof glass. Very good.
艾克修斯大厦是应用了先进技术的二十层建筑
Axios Tower, uh, is 20 state-of-the-art stories.
所有的墙厚度减半 这给我们省了不少钱
We halved the depth of all the walls. We saved a fortune.
可能会有点吵 但绝对让你有置身城市的感觉
It's a little noisy. But it really feels like you're in the city.
上帝保佑 万一发生了火灾
If, God forbid, a fire should break out,
这些控制面板能激活我们最先进的火灾逃生系统
these controls are for our state-of-the-art fire-escape system.
在屋顶 你可以进入特制的螺旋式降落通道
On the roof, you can access a special spiraling chute
保证你安全下降到地面
that will lower you to the ground level.
此外还有评价极高的泡沫喷淋灭火系统
Plus a highly rated foam sprinkler system.
上帝保佑 万一发生了火灾
And if, God forbid, a fire should break out--
灭火器在每一层都...
We have one on every--
几乎每一层都有一个
--almost every floor.
墙的厚度很有意思
Interesting wall depth.
最后一站 我们的精修样♥板♥房♥♥
And the last stop, our furnished apartment.
我猜您就是贝塞特女士吧
Ah, Ms. Bisset, I presume.
希望你能满意这次的参观
I hope that you're enjoying your tour.
这是我的贤内助克丽丝塔 有她我更冷静更开心
This is my amazing wife, Krista. She keeps me calm and smiling.
很高兴认识你
A pleasure.
-克劳利先生 我后面还有行程 -其实
- Uh, Mr. Crawley, I have a schedule-- - You know,
我觉得我们一定有都认识的朋友
I am certain that we have friends in common.
你是索邦大学2011届的毕业生吗
Did you graduate class of 2011 from the Sorbonne?
其实我曾经在皇家艺术学院读过一年 所以...
You know, I-I actually did a year at the Royal College of Art, so...
我确定我们一定有共同的朋友
So I'm sure we know the same people.
这 这里的工作还没完成 没错
It-- it's a work in progress, we know.
再见
Bonjour.
所以我告诉承包商
So I told the contractor,
如果他们想要加班费 上帝保佑他们
if they want overtime pay, bless their hearts--
帕克 你必须结束你那边了
Parker, you need to wrap 'em up.
他们可以雇佣律师来告我们
--they can hire lawyers and sue us for it.
我们俩就是黄金组合
You and me-- the perfect team.
非常感谢你们保护我们的投资 但我真的得走了
Well, merci for protecting our investment, but I really must go.
索菲 帕克那边迟了点
Hey, uh, Sophie, Parker got delayed,
但你们那边有点早了
but you're running a little bit ahead.
所以你们两批人可能会碰上
So you guys might cross.
也许你想回来
Perhaps you'd like to come back
再看看我们健身房♥的计划
and see our plans for a gym?
我已经看够了 谢谢
I-I have seen enough, merci!
非常感谢 再见
Merci beaucoup, au revoir!
不
No!
别推我
Don't push.
伙计们 伙计们 你们就要碰上了
Guys! Guys! You're about to be made!
不好意思
Excuse me.
大块头
Hey, big guy.
哈里·威尔逊 你个老家伙
Harry Wilson, you old dog!
哈里 你在这边做什么
So Harry, what are you doing here?
带一些高端客户来看看高级公♥寓♥
Oh, you know, showing some high-end clients some high-end condos.
我听说你在律所那边请了长假
I heard you took a leave of absence from your firm?
有点反应过大了吧
A little jumpy, huh?
噪音会让我想起很不好的记忆
Loud noises bring back some pretty gnarly memories,
不过神奇的杂牌
but, uh, nothing some truly spectacular
欧洲镇定剂能解决一切
off-brand European tranquilizers can't help.
-尝尝 -不了
- Here. - No.
不过既然你来了 我知道万一这栋楼塌了
But hey, since you're here, I know if this building falls,
我身边这个人肯定能马上帮我擦干净屁♥股♥
I'm with the guy that saved my ass the first time.
你应该找时间来我家坐坐
You should come over sometime,
我们可以一起聊聊你的高端客户
we can discuss your rich clients together.
这主意听起来不错
That sounds like a plan.
先聊到这 改天见
All right then, see you around.
很好
All right.
你是有事忘记告诉我们了吗
Something you forgot to mention?
我在之前的律所有很多客户
I had a lot of clients at my old firm.
有一些我自己也觉得不光彩
Some I'm less proud of than others.
三年前大楼坍塌后是我的团队驳回了
It was my team that killed the case against Jason Crawley
起诉杰森·克劳利的案子
after the collapse three years ago.
你可真会避重就轻
Talk about burying the lede.
你不能向我们隐瞒这么重要的信息
You can't keep stuff like this from us.
这样很容易让我们犯错
That's how mistakes are made.
我知道 我只是
I know. I just, you know--
我对之前的工作都感到非常后悔
I regret everything I did as part of that job.
然后我发现有机会可以做出一点点补偿
And I saw a chance to make a little bit of it right.
我们不为你打工 威尔逊先生
We don't work for you, Mr. Wilson.
我们也不是你的私人远征小队
We're not your private crusade team.
你和这事的联♥系♥太紧密了
You're too close to this.
我甚至不确定你应该继续跟这单了
I'm not even sure you should be on this con.
等等 可以投票吗 因为我觉得应该留着他
Wait, do we get a vote? Because I say we keep him.
你搞砸了会显得我很好
Your screw-ups make me look good.
好吧 那我们就公开表决一下
Okay, let's open it up to the floor.
威尔逊先生是否要继续跟这单 赞同或不赞同
Do we keep our Mr. Wilson on this con? Yay or nay.
他想做出补偿
The man's trying to make amends.
这对我来说很有意义 我赞同他继续
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表