剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
Don't worry, Harry.
很快一切就会结束
Everything will be over soon.
她说得对
Mm-hmm, and she right too.
展示会随时都可能开始
The presentation's gonna start any minute,
他们就要得逞了
and they gonna get away with it.
他们要切断东南部的电源
They're gonna black out the Southeast
只为了证明他们有进入美国基础建设的后门
just to prove they have backdoors into U.S. infrastructure.
然后他们会把技术卖♥♥给任何想要的人
Then they're gonna auction off the access to whoever wants it,
我们却毫无证据
and we have no evidence.
除非我们能闯入20楼的服务器室
Unless we break into that server room on the 20th floor.
但这是一栋我们之前闯入失败的大楼
Of a secure building we failed to break into.
他们还知道我们要来
That knows we're coming.
就这样我们还要花一小时从他们机器上拿走数据
And managed to pull an hour's worth of data off of their machines
不让别人发现
without anybody noticing.
并拯救威尔逊先生
And rescue our Mr. Wilson.
还都要赶在停电前
All before the blackout.
这是这个项目覆盖的全球范围 对吗
So that is the extent of the global reach of this program, right?
我无法给你明确的保证 但我可以说
I can't give you explicit promises, but I'd say that
你的所有疑问马上就都会得到解答
all your doubts will be quite definitely answered in, uh...
大概四分钟后
About four minutes.
所以...
So, um...
这个投资的回报是无限的
You see, the return on investment is limitless.
传说中的索菲·黛弗罗
AKA Sophie Devereaux.
我得问问 2004年的梅耶林诈骗
I gotta ask, the Mayerling Fraud of 2004,
是你 对吧
that was you, wasn't it?
作为一个在男性主导的工作场所中的
Well, as a fellow female professional in
职业女性 我为你喝彩
a male-dominated workplace, I applaud you.
太了不得了
It's incredible.
十年前 那个展示会会在
Ten years ago, that presentation would have
加密的匿名网络论♥坛♥上举♥行♥
taken place on an anonymous, encrypted Internet chat.
现在都有餐前小点了
Now you have appetizers.
从抽象角度来说 我佩服你的小十字军
I appreciate, in an abstract way, your little crusade.
多年来 你们的团队给一些
Over the years, your crew has caused no end
非常有权势的人带来了接连不断的麻烦
of trouble to some very powerful people.
但世界改变了
But the world has changed.
我们不再操控系统
We no longer manipulate the system.
我们就是系统
We are the system.
我能帮忙吗
Now, how can I help?
我来给你个提议
I'm here to make you an offer.
取消你的这个小诡计
Cancel this little scheme of yours,
放了威尔逊先生
release Mr. Wilson,
牺牲伊森 让他做油井事件的替罪羊
sacrifice Ethan out there to the authorities for the oil rig,
我们就让RIZ全身而退
and we'll let R.I.Z. walk away.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你是来声东击西的
I think you're a distraction.
我难道该看着你 然后忽略
I'm meant to be looking at you and missing the fact that
艾略特·斯宾塞刚走进了这栋大楼
Eliot Spencer just walked in through one of this building's
五个街道入口之一
five street-level points of entry.
你确定想着这么做吗
Are you sure you wanna do this?
当然 他会清理出一条道
Of course, he's going to clear a path
让帕克去哈里办公室把他救出来
for Parker to get Harry out of his office
然后...是叫布里安娜 对吧
while, uh... Breanna, is it?
布里安娜去服务器
Breanna makes a run for the server.
最关键的 当然了
The key, of course...
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
是你们的这些小把戏必须要先于...
...is that you had to pull off your little stunt before...
我向各位展示...
...I present to you...
这个
...this.
我们的项目
...the program.
不再需要武装暴♥力♥
You don't need an armed insurrection.
只需要控制基础设施
You simply need to capture the infrastructure.
现在已经正式为时已晚了
Now it is officially too late.
因为那五个街道入口已被封锁
Because those five street-level exits just locked down.
不仅服务器室的门被锁了
Not only did the server door just lock
而且只能从外面打开
and can only be opened from the outside,
服务器的电源也断了
but the power to the server just died,
所以布里安娜无法再偷其数据了
so Breanna can no longer steal its data.
你想偷偷溜进这里
You tried to sneak in under the wire,
但你没时间了
but you just ran out of time.
你似乎很自信
You seem very confident.
那我们就等紧急供电恢复吧
Well, let's just wait until the emergency power kicks in.
如果当灯亮时你还在这里
And if you're still here when the lights come on,
那我们都知道
then we both know...
你就没法活着从这里出去了
...you're not getting out of this building alive.
所以我们等着吧
So let's just wait.
六十秒
Sixty seconds.
六十秒
Sixty seconds.
如果...
What if...
我决定利用这次停电呢
I decided to use the blackout?
这栋大楼坚不可破
I mean, this building is very formidable,
但在紧急供电恢复前 你们没有电
but until the emergency power starts up, your lights are out,
你的警报系统很脆弱
your alarm systems are vulnerable,
门上的门禁也不能用了
key cards on the doors aren't working.
拜托 无论你有什么小算盘
Please, whatever you have in mind
需要的时间都长于...
would take longer than...
现在五十秒了
Now 50 seconds.
要是我说我早就知道
What if I knew you'd
你会严加防备艾略特·斯宾塞呢
set every security guard on Eliot Spencer?
你的门前有狮子
You had a lion at your door.
那好吧
All right, then...
燥起来吧
Let's light it up.
所以你会忽略墙里的老鼠
So you'd miss the mouse in the walls.
帕克
Parker?
我没事
I'm good.
为什么要浪费布里安娜去救哈里
Why waste Breanna on Harry?
为什么不利用她去服务器
Why not use her to access the server?
如果你算错了呢
What if you miscounted?
四十秒
Forty seconds.
哈迪森不可能有时间去偷服务器上的代码
There's no way Hardison had time to pull the code off the server.
你们没有代码
You didn't get the code,
而我们又截获了哈里·威尔逊偷的所有文件
and we have every document Harry Wilson stole.
是吗
Do you?
你真的允许威尔逊先生自己订制办公桌吗
Did you really allow Mr. Wilson to order that custom-built desk?
他们拿走了你的证据吗
So they got all your proof?
他们清空了你的手♥机♥和电脑
They wiped both your phone and your computer?
订制办公桌
Custom-made desk.
纯手工制♥作♥ 加拿大进口 物有所值
Hand-carved. Imported from Canada. And worth every penny.
孩子 他们从来都想不到还可以用纸
Kids, they never think about paper.
安保
Security.
安保 有人吗
Security? Hello?
你瞧 这些全新高级的
Well, you see, that's the problem
IP网络办公电♥话♥就是有这个问题
with these new fancy VOIP office phones.
停电时不能用
They fail in a blackout.
三十秒
Thirty seconds.
哈里依然得离开这栋大楼
Harry still has to make it out of the building.
如你所说
As you said,
这栋大楼有五个街道入口
this building has five street-level points of entry.
街道入口
Street-level.
好久没这么干了
Haven't done this in a while.
-宝贝 -你好啊
- Hey, babe. - Hey.
我想威尔逊先生跑五层楼梯的速度要快过
I think Mr. Wilson can run up five flights of stairs faster
安保人员跑二十楼
than security can run up 20.
我们可以让哈里所有的文件都无效
We can discredit any document Harry has.
而且因为停电 哈迪森不可能
And with the blackout, there's no way
有时间从服务器上把代码拷贝下来
Hardison had time to pull the code off the server.
所以你一无所有
So you have nothing.
二十秒
Twenty seconds.
如果我们只有一个黑客 那你说得没错
If all we had was a hacker, then you'd be right.
但我们又加了一位工程师
But we added quite the engineer.
好 我要把这整个东西从窗户扔出去
Okay, we're gonna shove the whole thing out of the window.
螺旋桨应该能提供足够升力
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表