剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
The only reason this is my bar
其一 可以避税 其二
is A, for the tax dodge, and B,
警♥察♥要费尽心思才能拿到搜查令
so the coppers have to go the extra mile to get a warrant.
但他让我按自己的喜好经营
But he lets me run it the way I like.
这我能接受
I'll take that.
来吧 你来了以后
Now, come on. We're actually making
我们真的开始赚钱了
some money now that you're here.
继续干活吧
Let's get back to it.
一百万美金
A million dollars.
只需四个数字 而我现在知道两个了
Four numbers away, and I knew two of them.
新计划
New plan:
让她放心把密♥码♥告诉我
Get her to trust me with the combination.
所以我日夜工作 闭店 清扫
So I would work days, nights, close up, clean up.
我每天早晚都跟她在一起
I'd be with her every morning,
总待在酒吧
every night, always there.
你想明天一起吃午饭吗
Do you want to get lunch tomorrow?
好啊 我很乐意
Yeah. I'd like that.
选你喜欢的地方
Anywhere you like.
没想到你会选择博物馆
Didn't think you were gonna pick a museum.
你喜欢吗 厄尔从不跟我来这里
Did you like it? Earl would never go with me.
我喜欢
I loved it.
我以前是个艺术生
I used to be an art student, you know.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
我是个乖女孩 上的私校
I was a good girl. Went to private school.
我有两幅画挂在国家美术馆
Two of my paintings hung in national galleries.
然后呢
And then what?
厄尔跟我在酒吧搭讪
Earl chatted me up in a bar.
他很危险 他的朋友很危险 我感觉...
He was dangerous, and his friends were dangerous, and I felt...
很危险
dangerous.
这很容易 对吧
It's easy, isn't it,
看到令人向往的生活 然后
to see this life that's supposed to be so glamorous, and...
去追逐
to go chase that?
结果只是变成一面镜子
To just end up being a mirror reflecting
映照出别人眼中的你
other people's vision of you,
-却从不是自己 -从不是自己
- and never just being... - Never just being.
总是追逐着下个战利品
Always chasing the next big score.
但你想要的只是跟人坐在公园里
When all you want is someone to just sit with in the park and...
聊聊天
talk.
我通常不怎么对别人敞开心扉
I don't usually open up to people so easily.
听着 我...
Look, I...
我的聊天对象只有厄尔的生意伙伴 或他们妻子
I only ever talk to Earl's business partners, or their wives,
或他们可笑的女友 而我...
or their ridiculous girlfriends, and I...
我好久都没有朋友了
It's been a long time since I had a friend,
我知道我不是...
and I know I'm not...
你很好 我只是...
You're fine. I just...
我不习惯别人无缘无故对我好 仅此而已
I'm not used to people being nice for no reason, that's all.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你真的不想从我这要什么吗
You really don't want anything from me?
只是个朋友
Just a friend.
但没过多久 就不只是朋友了
But it wasn't long until friends became something more.
那家伙在转她
That dude is spinning her around.
我为骗局找理由 反正也不是她的钱
I'd justified the con. It wasn't her money anyway.
但我不想让她知道我的真实身份
But I didn't want her to know who I really was.
-干杯 -那会毁了一切
- Cheers. - It would have ruined everything.
我从没见过乔这样的人
I had never known anyone quite like Jo,
我必须保护这些
and I had to protect that.
我们得去法国买♥♥一批...货
We have to go to France to sell a... shipment.
我自己去
I'll take it there myself.
乔
Jo.
他什么意思 他要带什么去法国
What's he mean? What's he taking to France?
他要带什么跨过海峡
What's he taking across the Channel? Hmm?
-我太笨手笨脚了 我肯定... -别
- I'm so clumsy, I must have... - Don't.
乔 别为他找借口
Jo, don't make excuses for him.
看看我之前从他包里偷了什么
Look what I nicked from his pocket earlier.
你想去转一圈吗
You fancy a spin?
来吧
Come on.
我们去开奔驰转一圈吧
Let's go for a spin in the Merc.
我从没有享受过空闲
I never had the luxury of standing still,
但我人生中第一次
but for the first time in my life,
我不想逃
I didn't want to run.
我只想跟乔在一起
I just wanted to stay with Jo.
我好多年没作画了 如果你不喜欢也没关系
I haven't painted in years. It's okay if you don't like it.
太完美了
It's perfect.
是吗
Yeah?
你太完美了
You're perfect.
是我们完美
We're perfect.
但完美不会一直持续
But perfect never lasts forever.
斯黛拉 斯黛拉
Stella. Stella!
乔 我听到车的声音了 我以为是...
Jo, I heard the car. I thought it was...
厄尔
Earl.
怎么回事
What happened?
他...他说...他说我们必须得走
He--He said-- He said we had to go,
说他之前拿东西去法国卖♥♥
that he was taking something to France to sell,
现在我们必须要去意大利避避风头
and then we have to go to Italy to lay low.
我不想避避风头
I don't want to lay low.
你怎么跟他说的
What did you tell him?
我说我想留在这里...
I told him I wanted to stay here with...
和你一起
with you.
但他过来了 你得马上走
But he's on his way. You have to go.
那你怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我跟他走 这能让他不那么生气
I'll go with him. That'll calm him down.
不 给我一会
No, just--just-- just give me a second.
我们没有时间了
We don't have a second.
等等 我还没...我还没看够你 见够你
Wait. I'm not--I'm not done seeing you, and looking at you,
爱够你 我...
and--and loving you. I...
我们一起去其他地方吧
Let's go somewhere together.
找个能做自己的地方
Somewhere where we can just be.
这是保险箱密♥码♥
It's the safe combination.
里面大概有酒吧里赚的800块
There's about 800 quid from the bar cash in there.
去拿来 我们车里见
Grab it. I'll meet you in the car.
我等你
I'll wait for you.
我拥有了一切
I had it all.
我可以拿走金子 拿走能拿动的量
I could take the gold, as much as I could carry.
乔和我这辈子就不用担心了
Jo and I would be set for life.
但厄尔也会这辈子都追查我们
But then Earl would hunt us for the rest of our lives,
乔就会知道我是小偷
and Jo would know that I was a thief.
我最好的做法就是空手离开
The best thing I could do was walk away empty-handed.
不过拿上厄尔的特灵顿手♥枪♥
Well, taking Earl's Turlington Pistol
以防万一也没什么不好
for a rainy day wouldn't hurt.
走走 快快快
Go, go. Hurry, hurry, hurry.
你在哪
Where are ya?!
-好了吗 -嗯
- Good? - Yeah.
-我们走 -乔 你在哪
- Let's go. - Jo, where are ya?!
然后我们跑了 再也没停下
And so we ran, and we didn't stop.
后来你们来了这里
And so you came here.
对 新奥尔良 有道理
Yeah, New Orleans. That makes sense.
这里思想开明 适合我们...这种人
It's open-minded, for people like... us.
没错
Precisely.
我们安顿了下来 有了自己的生活
We settled down. We made a life.
但之后我们发现那天晚上
But then we discovered that it wasn't just Jo
不仅只有乔跟我私奔
that I ran away with that night.
我们不只是两个人
We weren't just a party of two.
我们是三个人
We were a party of three.
我们是一家人
We were a family.
不久后 我们甚至结婚了
After a while, we even got married.
至少在那个年代算是结婚了
Well, as close to it as we could in those days.
我们签署了委托书
We signed powers of attorney,
结果发现这是我们失败的原因
which turned out to be our undoing.
请市民们
Citizens are advised
待在家中直到飓风胡安停息
to shelter inside until Hurricane Juan passes,
本次播报后48小时内预计飓风就会登陆
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表