剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
其实那活儿挺赶的
It was a bit of a rush job, really.
不会吧
No.
抱歉拉你来了这里
Sorry if we pushed you to come here.
我们只是担心
It's just, we are worried.
等等 你们不会相信这里要发生什么
Not now. You're not gonna believe what's happening here.
对 有人切断了监控
Oh, yeah. Somebody cut the cameras.
他们要偷那副伦勃朗的画
They're gonna steal that Rembrandt.
大概是用拉响火警来掩盖
Probably set off the fire alarms for cover.
话说回来 我的心理医生说...
So, anyway, my psychologist says that...
你有心理医生
Your psychologist?
诺维克医生
Dr. Novik.
我们帮她救了一些被虐待的孩子
We helped her save some abused kids,
所以她就用心理咨♥询♥回报我
so she pays me back in services.
三
Three.
-二 -一
- Two. - One.
抱歉 你在看儿童心理医生吗
I'm sorry, you're seeing a child psychologist?
她喜欢木偶
She like the puppets.
充满愤怒
So much anger.
各位 各位 无需惊慌
People, people. There's no need to panic.
请有序前往出口 这边走
Just head right for the exits. Right this way.
开始了
Here we go.
没错
That's right.
这不是看上去那样
This is not what it looks like.
因为看上去你要偷伦勃朗的画
'Cause it looks like you're stealing a Rembrandt.
你还有最多两分钟时间
And you've got a two-minute window, tops.
赶快
Hurry on.
你不打算报♥警♥吗
Are you not gonna call?
你想让我继续...
You want me to keep...
-你是谁 -你是谁
- Who are you? - Who are you?
哈里·威尔逊 律师
Harry Wilson, lawyer.
那是我的钱包吗
That my wallet?
希望是吧
Well, I hope so.
里面都是你的信♥用♥卡♥
It's got all your credit cards in it.
本科 杜兰大学 他是新奥尔良出身
Undergrad, Tulane. Oh, he's a New Orleans boy.
好吧 法学院 哈佛
Okay, law school, Harvard.
就职于一家新奥尔良律所
Works at a New Orleans law firm.
你的客户名单
Your client list...
这些可不是好人
These are not good people.
哈里 你为坏人工作
Harry, you work for some bad people.
你个淘气鬼
You shady.
哈迪森 他切断了监控
Hardison, he cut the cameras,
但我们可能得抹去博物馆所有人的监控
but we should probably wipe footage of everyone in the gallery.
交给我 宝贝 帮我连入博物馆的无线
I'm on it. Babe, give me a hardwire tap into the gallery Wi-Fi.
她爱这么干
She does that.
循环磁探测器 我喜欢
Looping the magnetic detector. I like that.
我不知道这种技术
I don't know that technique.
你从哪学来的
Where'd you learn that?
-油管 -天呐
- YouTube. - Oh, dear.
撤退计划是从那扇门出去吗
Exit strategy with those gates down?
伦勃朗 光与暗
员工通道 不错
Employee access corridor. Nice.
帕克
Parker.
那是我的手表吗
Is that my watch?
他不亲自上手 永远学不会
He's not gonna learn unless he does it himself.
学不会什么
Not gonna learn what?
你得检查支撑线上的重量传感器
You have to check for weight triggers in the support wire.
你之前做得很好
You were doing so well.
他之前做得很好 对吧
He was doing so well, right?
不 不好 你知道他要坐穿牢底了
No, he wasn't. You know he's going to prison forever.
把画留下
Leave the painting.
-把画留下 -画留下
- Leave the painting? - The painting.
-画留下 -我们得走了
- The painting. - We have to go.
现在他们正在打开火警门
Right now they're overriding the fire alarm doors,
警♥察♥正在路上
the police are on their way,
会有位满怀事业心的员工
and an enterprising employee's
从你的逃跑通道跑进来
gonna come running through your escape route.
至少拿回我的 我的...
Well, can I at least get my... my...
我的钱包
my wallet.
-艾略特呢 -他在确保...
- Where's Eliot? - He's securing the...
确保出口安全
Securing the exits.
现在你得把他抬出去了
Well, now you're gonna have to carry him.
什么
What?
你想要分心
You wanted a distraction.
他就是
He's the distraction.
哈迪森 你搬左边 我抬右边
Hardison, get the left side. I'll take the right.
-你打的 -哈迪森
- You hit him. - Hardison!
你大爷的 哈迪森
Damn it, Hardison.
对 我们抓到他想偷一副伦勃朗的画
Yeah, we caught him trying to steal one of the Rembrandts.
所以他是小偷吗
So he's a thief?
不
No.
我不确定他是什么
I'm not sure what he is.
六个月前
威尔逊先生
Mr. Wilson.
威尔逊先生
Mr. Wilson.
抱歉 我在算数
Sorry, I was just doing the math.
我觉得我们可以保住大概一亿美金
I think we could protect about a hundred million dollars.
用其余的钱和解
You'll have to pay out the rest in settlements.
不 我不和解
No, no. I'm not settling anything.
我是个医生
I am a doctor.
我是艺术资助者 我不是毒贩
I'm a patron of the arts. I'm not a drug dealer.
我的家族为病人制药
My family makes medication for sick people.
瘾君子借机占便宜也不是我们的错
It's not our fault a bunch of addicts took advantage.
你省略了八年来
You're omitting the bit where for eight years
你误导医生和病人
you misled thousands of doctors and patients
关于阿片类混合药物的成瘾性
about how addictive the opioid mixture was.
言过其实了
Well, that's an exaggeration.
你还制♥作♥了动画
You made cartoons.
我会让疼疼飞走
I make the ouchie go away.
还有备忘录
There's memos.
这份里面 你大谈特谈
In that one, you talk about how much money
把药卖♥♥给伤残老兵赚了多少钱
you make selling drugs to wounded veterans.
-你从哪拿到的 -这无关紧要
- Where did you get this? - Well, that doesn't matter.
重要的是有七个州正准备起诉你的
What matters is that the attorneys general from the seven states
总检察长们 他们也有
that are about to sue you, they have it.
我的律所可以帮你藏匿部分钱财
Now, my firm can help you hide some of your money,
但你得把剩下的钱用于和解 否则
but you will pay out the rest, or,
如这份报告里划出的
as outlined in this report,
你将耗时数年 花费巨资
you're facing years of costly litigation
跟那些媒体宠儿受害者对簿公堂
against these media-friendly victims.
如果你同意 我会帮你藏一亿美金
If you agree, I'll help you hide the hundred million,
我会联♥系♥到所有诉讼当事人
and I'll seek out each of the litigants,
说服他们同意和解
and I'll talk them into settling.
好吧
All right.
你的口碑很好
You come very highly recommended.
很高兴你站在我这边
I'm glad to have you on my side.
我不选边站 我是律师
I'm not on anybody's side. I'm a lawyer.
科尔·霍斯金斯
Cole Hoskins?
我叫哈里·威尔逊
My name's Harry Wilson.
我是来跟你谈谈
I'm here to talk to you
关于你与利伯里斯制药公♥司♥的诉讼
about your lawsuit with Libris Pharmaceuticals.
科尔 科尔
Cole. Cole.
进屋去 我来处理
Go inside. I'll handle it.
我是他姐姐珍妮 我有代理权
I'm his sister Jenny. I have power of attorney.
[阿富汗]巴格拉姆外♥围♥自♥制♥炸♥弹♥炸瘸的
The limp's from an IED outside Bagram.
那代理权呢
What about the power of attorney?
他在戒毒所第三次失败后签的
After his third stint in rehab.
有什么理由能让我不打你吗
Know any reason I don't beat you myself?
利伯里斯制药公♥司♥想和解
Libris Pharmaceuticals wants to settle.
你的药害我弟弟成了瘾君子
Your medication turned my brother into an addict.
不是我的药 是我事务所代理的客户
Not my medication. Those are the people my firm represents.
我们已经说服麦克斯韦付钱调解了
We've convinced Maxwell to pay out.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表