剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
只有我听到了"已被损毁"吗
Was I the only one here for the "it got destroyed" part?
那不必是真的账簿
It doesn't have to be the real one.
我们只需伪造一份令人信服的账簿
We just have to make a convincing copy of the Ledger.
你打算怎么做 我们都不知道账簿里有什么
How are you gonna do that? We don't even know what was on it.
也许我们不必知道
Maybe we don't need to.
你说过 账簿保存在一张
You said that the Ledger was
30年的软盘里 对吗
on this 30-year-old floppy disk, right?
是的
Yeah.
我想你们都知道软盘放不了那么久
Well, I'm sure you guys all know they don't last that long.
我可以伪造一张假盘
I can fake a dummy disk.
一个让RIZ相信 随着时间推移
Just something that will convince R.I.Z.
数据已被破坏的东西
that the data broke down over time.
好吧 你如何安排交接
All right, how would you arrange the hand-off?
我想我们一定都不想
I'm sure we don't want to go to
再去郊区的办公园区受折磨了
the suburban office park of torture anymore.
我可能可以帮忙
Oh, I might be able to help with that one.
我想我知道那个母夜叉为什么在镇上
That dragon lady, I think I know why she's in town.
我的老律所没把我从假日派对的邀请名单删掉
My old firm never took me off the holiday party invite list.
我觉得你想穿件高档的裙子
I figured you'd want something fancy.
帕克 你从哪里弄来的这个
Parker! Where did you get that?
我买♥♥的
I bought it.
既然艾略特已经安全了 给我一个理由
Now that Eliot's safe, give me one good reason
你不告诉我们RIZ的事 我为什么不该开除你
why I shouldn't cut you loose for holding out on us about R.I.Z.
打手 黑客 骗子 小偷
Hitter, hacker, grifter, thief...
税务律师
tax lawyer.
我并没有最亮眼的简历
Didn't exactly come with the flashiest resumé.
你害怕我们不让你
You were afraid we wouldn't let you
-登上我们的小海盗船 -抱歉
- aboard our little pirate ship. - I'm sorry.
就RIZ而言 我的律所雇佣他们收集数据
As far as R.I.Z. goes, my firm hired them for data collection,
我从不过问
and I never asked.
你已习惯对我们保密 威尔逊先生
It's becoming a patten you keeping secrets from us. Mr. Wilson.
索菲·黛弗罗吗
Sophie Devereaux?
我是亚莉珊德拉·布莱
Alexandra Bligh.
我正要去看看签名拍卖♥♥
I was just about to check out the signed auction.
你愿和我一起去吗
Care to join me?
不行 只有我们女孩
Oop. Just us girls.
我不跟业余爱好者商谈
I don't negotiate with amateurs.
没事的
It's fine.
他们不会在私人俱乐部杀人
They don't murder people at private clubs.
这不能吸引会员
It's unbecoming to the members.
你团队里的那些怪人给我制♥造♥了许多麻烦
Your team of misfit toys has been making a lot of trouble for me.
起初 我觉得你们挺好笑
At first, I found you sort of amusing.
但我现在生气了
But now I'm annoyed.
这就是你一直跟踪我们
Is that why you've been stalking us
在我们的服务器上四处打探的原因吗
and poking around in our servers?
你只是需要好好笑笑一下
You just needed a good laugh.
你以为我怕你们吗
You think I'm scared of you?
你不是怕 就是妒忌
Either that or you're jealous.
这是对你那诡异的行为
I mean, that's the only explanation I can
我能想到的唯一解释
think of for your rather creepy behavior.
我们闲话少说 好吗
Let's cut the chitchat, shall we?
你是想告诉我
Is this the part where you tell me that
这个小镇容不下我们双方吗
this town isn't big enough for the both of us?
不是
Hardly.
实际上 我看不出为什么侠盗国际和RIZ
Actually, I see no reason why Leverage and R.I.Z.
不能愉快地共存
can't coexist quite happily.
我们只是需要在一些条款上达成一致
We just need to agree on the terms.
-什么条款 -你们把铜头蛇交给我
- What terms? - You give me Copperhead.
他依然被多国通缉
He's still wanted in multiple countries.
交出他会得到一大笔赏金
He'll fetch a lovely bounty.
他是个无权无势的老人
He's an old man with no power.
你找他只是想要账簿
You just want him for the Ledger.
我不会交出账簿 除非你放过他
And I won't give it up unless you let him go free and clear.
用账簿换他的自♥由♥吗
His freedom for the Ledger?
这是我的提议 明早7点在码头交货
That's my offer. Delivery at the docks tomorrow at 7 a.M.
我会短♥信♥告诉你地点
I'll text you the slip.
如果我不感兴趣呢
And if I'm not interested?
如果你想被气死就拒绝
Well, if you want to get really annoyed, just say no.
我会把它卖♥♥给你最大的竞争对手
And I'll sell it to your biggest competitor.
我刚在酒吧找你
I looked for you in the bar.
这可真是个惊喜
This is a surprise.
我要回邮件 这是唯一安静的地方
The only quiet place to answer my emails.
你来这里干什么 哈里
What are you doing here, Harry?
也许我是过去圣诞节的幽灵
Oh, maybe I'm the ghost of Christmas past.
来指出我的错误
Oh, come to show me the error of my ways.
当我还是第一年律师助理时
When I was a first-year associate,
你向我展示了如何以正确的方式践行法律
you showed me how to practice law the right way.
带着正直和荣誉 还记得吗
With integrity, honor. Remember?
当然
Sure.
然后你向我展示了另一种方式
Then you showed me a different way.
你让我们大家都看到了
You showed us all.
我不再那样了
I'm not like that anymore.
得了吧 侠盗罗宾汉
Come on. Robin Hood!
这不过是你死刑案后的崩溃罢了
This is your post-breakdown death penalty case.
忘记这整件事 是时候回家了
You scratched that itch. It's time for you to come home.
你以为我是游客吗
You think I'm a tourist?
我现在有新搭档了
I've got new partners now.
你告诉了你的新合作伙伴
You tell your new partners
你抢过飞机失事受难者的抚恤金吗
about that fund you looted for those plane crash victims?
说过你和那个毒贩达成过交易吗
Tell them about that deal you cut them for that narco?
那个把他对手泡进强酸里的人
The one that drops his rivals in acid.
你跟他们说过克拉奇菲尔德的事吗
You tell them about Crutchfield?
他们不知道你的真实面目
They have no idea who you really are.
我所做的选择让我失去了婚姻
The choices I made cost me my marriage.
失去了我的女儿
Cost me my daughter.
我不必继续做这样的选择
I don't have to keep making them.
你也不必
And neither do you.
你不用太费力就能成为英雄
It wouldn't take much for you to be a hero.
不理会就好
Just walk away.
你接到邀请函并不是意外
You didn't get that invitation by mistake.
我把你的办公室收拾好了等着你 哈里
I've got your office ready and waiting for you, Harry.
回见
See you soon.
你觉得他们真的会信这个
You think they're actually gonna buy this?
如果哈迪森
If Hardison's...
如果布里安娜说能行 就能行
if Breanna says it's gonna work, it'll work.
那东西真把你整得够惨
That stuff really did a number on you, huh?
那个 以及他们知道我的软肋
That and knowing what buttons to push.
堪萨斯行动
Operation Kansas.
我在他们通讯器里听到的 我无意窥探
I heard it over their comms. I don't mean to pry.
把那种记忆压在心里肯定很不容易
Can't be easy keeping that kind of stuff down.
工作有帮助
Well... you know, the work helps.
让你没空想别的
Keeps the mind busy.
像是你和你看的那一万本书
Like you and your-- what, these 10,000 books you've read?
你的癌症
The cancer, man.
为什么不去治
Why aren't you seeking treatment?
我不想那样离开这个世界
That's not how I want to go out.
你 你
You-- you...
这话听着跟我老爸说的一样
That sounds exactly like my old man.
他也犟如牛吗
Is he a stubborn ass, too?
嗯
Yeah...
我十八岁之后就没和他说过话了
I haven't spoken to him since I was 18.
我觉得我
I feel like I...
等得太久才去
waited too long to...
我觉得我等得太久了
I feel like I've waited too long.
就像图书馆里的老头
Like an old man in a library.
好了
Okay.
离码头交货还有多久
How long till the hand-off at the docks?
两小时
Two hours.
这肯定不是好事
That can't be good.
搞什么 看来他等不及了
The hell? Guess he got tired of waiting.
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表