剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
We-we don't know what's up in there.
科比特买♥♥下了这栋大楼
Corbett bought the building,
然后他把除地下室以外的所有办公室
and he leases out all the offices from the ground floor up
都出租给了当地公♥司♥来打掩护
to local businesses for cover.
但在地下室他设置了高级别的安全措施
But in the basement he put high-end security,
并且把这些中情局之前的金库
and he marketed those old CIA vaults
出租给任何想要在海外寄存贵重物品的人
to anyone interested in storing valuables offshore.
毒贩子 军♥火♥贩子
Drug dealers, gun runners,
还有一些想逃税的
or just your average American businessmen
普通美国商人
looking to do a little tax avoidance.
多亏了帕克从我的公♥司♥里搞出来的那些文件
Thanks to those files that Parker liberated from my firm,
我们发现麦克斯韦的家族
it would appear that the Maxwell family
已经签约在二号♥金库5150隔间存储了
has contracted to store 20 million dollars
两千万美金
in vault two, tray 5150.
但神奇的地方在于
Now, what is special
这个专为超级有钱人♥渣♥服务的储钱罐
is that this piggy bank for the super-rich scumbags
并不是一个秘密
is not even a secret.
他们直接在宣传册子里告诉你
I mean, they tell you what it is right
那里提供什么服务 就在这 看看
here in the brochure. Right there, look.
他们提供礼宾服务 私人机场 武装运输
They have concierge service, private airfield, armored transport.
等候室里还有小饼干
Cookies in the lounge.
你们知道吗 在过去
You know, there was a day
我必须狠揍一些俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
when I'd have to beat the location of this place
才能问出这些地点的信息 但现在...
out of some Russian mafia guy. Now...
他们直接把贪污腐♥败♥做成了广♥告♥
They literally advertise the corruption.
疯狂的世界
This world.
麦克斯韦为什么不干脆拿钱跑路呢
Why didn't Maxwell just take his money and run?
麦克斯韦需要得到巴拿马政♥府♥的许可
Maxwell needs permission from the Panamanian government
才能转移基金的钱
to move the funds.
需要的手续不多 可以拖慢他 但拖不了多久
It's just minor paperwork. It'll slow him down, but not for long.
麦克斯韦先生需要钱才能逃跑
Mr. Maxwell wants his money so he can flee.
他将病人变成了毒瘾者
Let us deprive him of escaping justice
我们来确保他为此接受正义的审判吧
for turning patients into drug addicts.
那我们要...
Then we go...
我们得...
Let's go...
所以要去...
Then we go...
偷...
steal...
我们去偷两千万美金吧
Let's go steal 20 million dollars.
你们得有人给我解释一下
Somebody's gonna have to explain
这些专业术语什么的
this whole phrasing terminology thing to me.
巴拿马市法♥院♥
拉莫斯法官
Judge Ramos.
我是弗莱彻·麦克斯韦
I--I'm Fletcher Maxwell.
希望你可以帮帮我
I'm hoping you can help me.
我已经等了一周
I have been waiting a week
等着手续办好可以转移我的基金
for the paperwork to transfer my funds,
但我想所有手续都已就绪
but I-I think everything is in order.
我想我可以帮你处理好这些
I believe I can go take care of these now.
谢谢
Thank you.
拉莫斯法官 乔·格兰特 军情六处
Judge Ramos. Jo Grant, MI6.
这位是我的同事...
This is my associate...
埃利斯泰尔·莱斯布里奇-斯图尔特
Alistair Lethbridge-Stuart.
我们来是为了阻止那个人 弗莱彻·麦克斯韦
We're here to stop that man, Fletcher Maxwell,
阻止他为一起恐怖袭击提供资金
from funding a terrorist attack.
他碰过你吗
Did he touch you?
他可能会让你接触钋或炭疽 也可能两者都有
He may have exposed you to polonium, anthrax, probably both.
欧盟第五项反洗钱指令要求你协助我们
EU 5AMLD requires you to assist us
进行相关调查 基于第四十七号♥法令...
in our investigation, under Law 47...
该法令赋予你查询股东身份的权力
That law gives you the right to seek the shareholder's identity,
但这是一个美国的账户
but this is a U.S. account.
不一定吧 看 金融市场行为监♥管♥局♥基于2000年的
I don't know. See, the FCA approves in coordination with FINCEN
美国银行保密法批准了和金融犯罪执法网络的合作
and under the 2000 U.S. Bank Secrecy Act.
如果他确实让你接触了某种有毒物质
Now, if he did expose you to a toxin,
你现在可能觉得有些头晕...
you may be experiencing some dizziness...
眩晕 失忆 似曾相识的感觉...
Blackouts, memory loss, déjà vu...
呕吐 骨头痛 内脏疼痛...
Vomiting, some pain in the bones, pain in your bowels...
眩晕 失忆 似曾相识的感觉
Blackouts, memory loss, déjà vu.
你刚刚不是说过了吗
Didn't you already say that?
出现症状了
It's just begun.
赶快回家
Straight home.
冲澡至少一个小时
And shower for at least an hour.
烧掉你的衣服
And burn your clothes.
你怎么还站在这里
Why are you still standing there?
烧了衣服 全都烧掉
B-B-Burn the clothes. B-Burn them.
这差不多能给我们争取一周的时间
That should buy us a week while he tries
在他尝试去联♥系♥英国政♥府♥的期间
to contact the U.K. government.
新人
Hey, new guy.
不得不说 有一个坏律师
I gotta say, having a crooked lawyer
帮我们搞定所有手续感觉不错
do all the paperwork for us doesn't suck.
真的让骗局更逼真了 干得漂亮
It really sold the con. Good job.
把钱藏起来的人是我
I'm the one who hides the money.
我知道要让谁找不到
I know who we're hiding it from.
这些律所在金库的正上方
These law offices are right above the vault.
一间小律所 基本都是海外合同
It's a small firm, mostly offshore contracts.
好吧 这表明他们在洗钱
Yeah, that means money laundering.
我们得把这些家伙清出去
We're gonna clear these guys out.
可以利用他们的办公室进入金库
We're gonna use their offices to get into the vault.
我们只要去说服他们离开就好了
We're just gonna convince them to leave?
每一天这些人都非常害怕
Every day these people are afraid
会有政♥府♥的人冲进来抓他们
of what's gonna walk through that front door,
那今天我们就送他们一程
and today, we're gonna give it to 'em.
女士 请保持冷静 一切马上就会结束
Ma'am, please remain calm. This will all be over soon.
怎么了
What happened?
老板派我们来的
The bosses sent us.
联邦政♥府♥的人已经快到了
The federals are on their way.
他们什么都知道了
They know everything.
我就知道早晚有这么一天
I knew this day would come.
快走
Let's go!
只拿能拿动的
Take only what you can carry!
至少一周内不要接电♥话♥
Do not answer the phone for at least a week!
我们进来了
We're in.
如黄油般顺滑
Just like butter.
你刚才吓那个法官真逼真
Look at you with that judge.
就像你从未停手过
It's like you never stopped.
是啊
Yeah.
演得很好
Quite the act.
我发现装成和之前一样比较好受
You know, I find it helps if I act like I was before...
你懂的
Before.
我不停地从过去借来一点一滴
I keep borrowing a little bit of the past...
以抓住点
to make a little...
过去
handhold.
让我好受些
It helps.
但我不能永远这样 对吧
But I can't work forever, can I?
帕克正在会议室设计去保险库的路线
Hey. Parker's mapping out the vault grid in the conference room.
你们听到了吗
You hear that?
那是种很特别的声音
That's a very distinctive sound.
短程无人机
That's a short-range drone.
他肯定在附近
He's gotta be close.
那不是你的餐车吗
Isn't that one of your food trucks?
香叶炉烤披萨
是
Yup.
但我没叫他们来
But I didn't call 'em here.
那谁在里面
Who's in it?
布里安娜
Breanna?
-等等 这是你的 -对
- Wait. This is your...? - Yeah.
我小妹
My little sister.
说吧 你在监视我们吗
I mean, come on. You-You were spying on us?
我跟踪了你 就像帕克在我11岁时教我的那样
I tailed you just like Parker taught me when I was 11.
我会教所有我遇见的小孩怎么犯罪
I teach every kid I meet how to do crime.
犯罪有趣
Crime is fun.
这是你妹
This is your sister?
她是我的寄养家庭姐妹之一
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表