剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表
They're not bachelorettes, they're Mounties!
皇家骑警 那怎么了 他们只是骑着马的警♥察♥
Mounties? What's the big deal? They're just cops on horses.
他们不仅是骑马的警♥察♥
They're not just cops on horses.
加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥部门
Royal Canadian Mounted Police Department
是全世界最令坏人害怕的执法部门
is the most feared law enforcement in the entire world.
*是否把不列颠尼亚的旗帜插在*
*...did plant Britannia's flag on...*
而且我们所有人都上了他们的通缉令
And every single one of us is wanted by them.
-我还以为他们是开单身派对的 -不
- I thought they were bachelorettes. - No!
哈里 那是一车厢的皇家骑警
Harry, it's a train car full of Mounties
从新奥尔良出发
heading from New Orleans...
去底特律
...to Detroit?
不是吧
Ugh, no.
列车要开到安大略省温莎市
Train ends in Windsor, Ontario.
等等 你们仨可以像政♥府♥人员一样
Wait a second, you guys take down international crime syndicates
拿下国际犯罪财团
like whole governments,
但现在却怕起《骑警杜德雷》了吗
and now you're afraid of Dudley Do-Right?
-闭嘴 -闭上你的臭嘴
- Shut up! - Shut your mouth.
你不能那么喊他们 他们很不喜欢
You can't call them that. They do not like it.
他们行动迅速 铁腕无情
They are fast, they are ruthless.
他们会礼貌地放倒你
They will put you down politely,
并且让你永远也站不起来
and they will put you down forever.
所以我们才不在加拿大干活
This is why we don't work in Canada.
为什么 你干了什么
Why? What did you do?
去萨斯喀彻温来了次私人的短途旅行
An off-the-books excursion in Saskatchewan.
顺便光顾了某个城市
Which warranted some twitch city.
偷了斯坦利杯
Stole the Stanley Cup.
还非常糟糕的错用了骑警的帽子...还有手铐
Egregious misuse of a Mountie's hat... and handcuffs.
等等 斯坦利杯是我偷的
Wait-- I stole the Stanley Cup.
是吗 你最后一次见到它是什么时候
Oh, yeah? When's the last time you saw it?
我只是...忘了把它放在哪了
I just... I forgot where I stored it.
-那我找到它你不应该很开心吗 -帕克
- Well, aren't you glad I found it, then? - Parker!
要是他们有人看到我们 我们就完蛋了
If any of them sees us, we are screwed.
他们可是皇家骑警 他们过目不忘
They're Mounties, man. They never forget a face.
我们已经走到这一步了 绝不能就此放手
We are not giving up, not when we're this close.
再说了 他们在这没有司法权
Besides, they don't have jurisdiction.
实际上 根据1922年颁布的
Actually, by a quirk in the North American
《北美铁路协议》
Rail Agreement of 1922,
那批骑警在这辆列车上有司法权
the Mounties do have jurisdiction over this train
因为列车的终点已经进入了加拿大的境内
because the final destination is across the Canadian border.
好吧 那我们必须在到达底特律前
Well, then, we have to nail Blake Whitcomb
搞定布雷克·惠特科姆
before we get to Detroit.
我必须回♥派♥对了
I have to go back to this party.
你想一起来吗
Do you want to come?
布里安娜
Breanna,
这正是我们需要的机会
that's exactly the opening we need.
快抓住
Take it.
我的人在现场
My guy's at the site.
他发现了几个看热闹的人 他很不喜欢
He's got some looky-loos. He doesn't like it.
解决掉其余的所有人 烧毁所有证据
Get the rest of the boys and burn it down.
有人挡路的话就除掉他们 给地里撒上盐
Take out anyone in the way... and salt the earth.
我们马上要成功了 绝不能因此功败垂成
We're way too close, and I can't have this coming back on me.
布雷克
Blake!
艾略特 有人来了
Eliot... incoming.
他们要烧掉农场
They're gonna burn down the farm.
不 有我在他们绝不能得手
No, they're not, not on my watch.
哈里 我们快走
Harry, let's move.
真的 这就是我们应该做的工作
Serious. It's-- it's the kind of work we should be doing.
成功卖♥♥给亿万富翁 再回馈一百万给民众
Sell one to the billionaires, give a million to the people.
我可以把你介绍给布雷克 他一定会雇佣你
Hey, I'll introduce you to Blake. I'll bet he offers you a job.
她真是太棒了
She's primed.
她的信任源自工作本身 而不是那个人
She believes in the mission, not the man.
你必须让她了解真♥相♥
You just have to show her the truth.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我非常开心可以见到你的老板 布雷克
I'd love to meet your boss, uh, Blake,
但能不能找个地方让我俩可以...单独聊聊
but is there somewhere that we could go to talk... alone?
比和一屋子有钱的混♥蛋♥待着好多了
Sounds better than a room full of finance jerks.
是的 当然 在那边
Yes. Yes, there is.
之所以用鼓吹来命名是因为本质上
The very nature of naming it propaganda
这种观念已经深深植根进大众的观念中了
means it's already sunk so far into the public consciousness...
布雷克 我能
Blake, can I...?
不论有什么事 艾米莉 都可以等会再说
Whatever it is, Emily, it can wait.
-艾米莉 -艾米莉
- Oh, Emily! - Ah, Emily!
布雷克
Blake...
这位是布里安娜 她是一个工程师
this is Breanna. She's... an engineer.
我想给她看看煤气灯的新设备
Um, I just wanted to show her the gas lamp retrofits.
这样...可以...吗
Is... that... okay?
我真希望我在车厢里装了摄像头
I only wish I had put cameras in the car.
千万别泄露机密
Don't sell any state secrets, hmm?
好吧 我们必须在这打倒他们
All right, we beat 'em here.
带上电池的证据 赶快离开这里
Get this battery evidence, and get it down the road.
我可以帮你 这些家伙不聪明
I can help you. These guys aren't smart.
是的 他们既不聪明也不强壮
No, they are not smart and they are not tough.
他们自视甚高还很蠢
They are entitled and they are stupid.
这也是他们很危险的原因
And that is what makes 'em dangerous.
他们想拿到我们找到的证据
And they want what we have,
为此他们一定会不择手段
and they'll do anything to get it.
快走
Go.
布雷克 他...好吧 他很恶心 但很有远见
Blake, he's... okay, he's gross, but, I mean, he's a visionary.
我甚至都不知道电池里有什么
I mean, I don't even know what's in this battery,
但我猜这是件好事吧
which, now, I guess is a good thing.
我就不能泄露机密了
I mean, I can't give anything away,
就算对我实施笑刑也没用
even if I were tickle-tortured.
你知道每一片的彩色玻璃
Hey, did you know that every single pane of that stained glass
其实都是一个小的太阳能电池板吗
is actually a small solar panel?
要是我能搞清楚操作办法的话
I mean, I could throw energy at passing neighborhoods
我甚至可以向附近的社区传输电力
if I could just figure out how to, um...
好吧 我话太多了 抱歉
Right. I am talking too much. Sorry.
只不过...
It's just, um...
我从没单独和一个
I never get to be alone with, you know, someone...
一个和我志同道合的人相处
someone like me, who likes, um...
一个喜欢制♥造♥东西的人
making things.
那是勇敢的吉普赛人用过的石斧
Oh, yes, that is the stone axe from the brave Gypsy villager.
不过好像是来自一部莱妮·里芬斯塔尔的电影
Uh, it's from a Leni Riefenstahl movie, though,
所以我觉得它更像是妙尔尼尔的倒置版[雷神之锤]
so I feel like it's kind of like a reverse Mjölnir--
只要有种族主义的人碰到它都会中毒
like, it poisons everyone it touches with racism.
别碰木墙
Do not touch the wood!
不 你在干什么
No, uh, what are you doing?
天哪
God.
那就是...一整墙的谎言
Now, that... is a wall of lies.
锂氧电池
Li-Os?
怎么会出现在这里
Why are these here?
那就是布雷克的秘密电池
That's Blake's secret battery.
这就是普通的锂氧电池
It's just a standard Li-O,
只不过里面填充了各种过量的重金属
it's just overstuffed with a whole bunch of heavy metals.
这种电池绝不能支撑一架飞机飞行超过五分钟
That will not fly a plane more than five minutes
之后它就会坠毁并且外泄有毒的化学物质
before it breaks down and starts to leak toxic chemicals.
不不不 不可能的 这...
No. No, no, no, no. That... that can't be. That's, um...
这 这些都太不可能了
that... that's... crazy.
我的飞机可以飞 对吧
My plane can fly... can't it?
你的飞机需要特殊的电池
Your plane needs a battery,
但布雷克捏造出来的特殊电池并不存在
and the one that Blake invented doesn't exist.
他骗了你 他是个骗子
He lied to you. He's a fraud.
而且他还把废弃的电池
And he's dumping the used batteries
都丢到了新奥尔良北部的一个农场里
in farmlands north of New Orleans.
有人因此而中毒
People are being poisoned.
你从哪搞到这些的
Where did you get this?
这就是我的工作
It's kind of my job.
就是...
It's... um...
巴拿马草帽 无人机 还有一点偷窃
it's... Panama and a drone, and a little stealing...
空手道劈掌 整件事的重点是
it's the karate chop... the point is,
布雷克正在伤害大家
剧集 | 都市侠盗:救赎(2021) | 导航列表